LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The 12-Month Diaper Program Works..

The twelve month guide is very thorough; and Puddin' used it as the basis of her own training regiment when she was doing the research paper for school. With some adaptation; self-hypnosis and a more focused change of diet I was able to achieve the results expected in 12-15 months, in only 3. So the fundamental principles are good and sound; and it's something I can highly recommend!

Compressing the 12 month program down to 3 months? Wow. Now there is a tantalizing concept that I'm sure has several folks here wondering, "How?"

The twelve month guide is very thorough; and Puddin' used it as the basis of her own training regiment when she was doing the research paper for school. With some adaptation; self-hypnosis and a more focused change of diet I was able to achieve the results expected in 12-15 months, in only 3. So the fundamental principles are good and sound; and it's something I can highly recommend!

Less preaching, please :3 I'm sure everybody here has the ability to make their own choices with regards to faith and will do so in a manner that matters only to them. It's great that you found God in your own special way; but leave matters of religion, politics and other such silliness far away when you come here~

Thank you <3

@those who'd like to know my adaptations; I'll endeavor to get around to sending you three a PM with details ~ obviously this thread has now been derailed by it's OP :3

• Like 4

And its bad... A bad choice to ever make.. Know that god loves you and always has.. Feel free to talk with me!

Since it was you who decided to bring religion into the discussion - can you answer these religious based questions -

1. What has diapers or free choice got to do with religion?
  2. What has organised religion got to do with personal belief?
  3. Why have organised religion if the greatest give we have is 'free choice' and it is a sin to waste what we were given?
  • Like 1

Thanks, Pudding!!! That's very thoughtful of you!

All the best,

Craig

@those who'd like to know my adaptations; I'll endeavor to get around to sending you three a PM with details ~ obviously this thread has now been derailed by it's OP :3

Since it was you who decided to bring religion into the discussion - can you answer these religious based questions -

1. What has diapers or free choice got to do with religion?
  2. What has organised religion got to do with personal belief?
  3. Why have organised religion if the greatest give we have is 'free choice' and it is a sin to waste what we were given?

Since I doubt that NappyHappy is going to answer you, I'll try from how I perceive it.

1. What does diapers or free choice have to do with religion? It shouldn't, but the problem is that in any human organization, whether it be small or large, the leadership will attempt to dictate to the followers what one should believe. Christianity if you read the Scripture is very much based on the free will of the individual. Theres very little dictating of what you will and will not do. Its just been interpreted as having a ton of restrictions in it. Christianity also has a bad name, especially in Protestantism, for the legalistic mindset of "If you don't agree with me on an issue, youre not saved/going to hell." Although I personally believe that salvation is found in Jesus Christ, I don't think alot of the ancillary arguments that go on (i.e. KJV-only vs. NIV, physical baptism by immersion, when the Rapture will happen etc.) were supposed to be there. There are some sects of religion that don't believe we have true free will either...that we are either slaves to our sinful nature or in essence destined to become righteous, that God chose at the beginning of time who would be which one and we have no effect on the outcome or ability to change our status.

2. What does organized religion have to do with personal beliefs? For many individuals the dictations from a organized relgion will form their personal beleifs, especially if its from a legalistic relgion. The threat of "Believe this way or you're going to Hell." can be pretty persuasive to alot of people. Instead of using reason and persuasion, they use the beatstick of threats to get people to see their way.

3. I don't believe organized religion is necessary in the sense of the gigantic overarching churches we see today (i.e. Roman Catholicism, Southern Baptist Convention, LDS, Episcopal Church, American Presbyterians, etc.). The church was supposed to be for the edifying of the brothers and sisters. Of teaching and growing together. Not of dictation from a few individuals on high. If the Spirit convicts one of something in his or her own life, fine, but that conviction can't and shouldn't be forced on others who are not at the same point in their spiritual journey.

Anyways done with the Religion stuff for now :).

Pudding, I'd love to hear how you did it if you don't mind adding me to the list!!

• Like 1

Less preaching, please :3 I'm sure everybody here has the ability to make their own choices with regards to faith and will do so in a manner that matters only to them. It's great that you found God in your own special way; but leave matters of religion, politics and other such silliness far away when you come here~

Thank you <3

I would be interested to read your adaptations as well please =)

The "12 month program" is an interesting little PDF pamphlet that someone put together, describing the method he used to diaper train himself. The key isn't so much in weakening the bladder (and/or bowel) sphincter, though that should happen naturally. He explains that we've each had over a decade of practice 'holding it', and if we want to re-learn to wet or mess without conscious control, we have to practice-practice-practice. He describes several useful behavioral and dietary changes that encourage the process, such as: setting a goal at a near point in the future, the day you'll "become incontinent," destroying 'grown up' undies so you're not tempted, donating any clothes that don't fit over diapers (since you'll never wear them again), and thinking of yourself as 'functionally incontinent'.

He also has a month-by-month diary of what he experienced. If I recall correctly, he found that it was relatively easy to wet or mess, but that he lost very little function for the first several months. Around month 8, everything suddenly changed and he found himself waking up wet, being caught off guard by wet or messy diapers, and all those things that make some AB/DLs get all tingly inside over. I know I do, and I can't start the program again yet. :)

I'd love to hear how Puddin' got results in so short a time. It sounded like the author started when he had trouble wetting in the first place, which many of us have already overcome. That would, theoretically, shorten the training program a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting... There seem to be several of us here who at least want to explore this program. (And no doubt there are many, many more who are in the same boat and who have read these posts, but we're not aware of because they've not posted.)

But what's holding us back from actually doing it?

Fear that it's a waste of time because we think it won't work? (But if all of this is fun anyway, why not try it?)

Fear that it will work and we'll be "stuck" and not be able to get back if we want to? (Seems hard to believe we couldn't re-train ourselves.)

Or maybe we really would like to try it, but think we would have trouble living with the results of a successful program, so we just hang around kind of afraid to take the plunge but still wishing we could?

Or maybe we would try it if we had some sort of support or encouragement from a group of others on the same path who remained in contact and shared progress reports with each other?

I tried it and kind of freaked out because it was starting to work pretty well. So I backed off and am just sort of hanging loose - for now. Now I already to wet the bed a few times a week naturally, so I had a running start at this which probably helped. Still, I didn't do everything in the plan and was still getting results.

Anyway, just some thoughts for the group.

Personally, I did spend almost six months 24/7, but had to bail out due to a sudden financial hardship (a new $500/month bill kinda did away with the diaper budget) but I'd be game to try it again soon. Depending on how my writing 'career' goes, (I'm writing a book) I may start working from home exclusively while my lady goes back to school for her Masters in Adult Education Counseling. If that happened, I could start the training program again. :)

I'd still like to hear the training experience Puddin had.

Yup, working from home does make going for the 24/7 prize a lot easier! Anyway, I figure why should I stop at bedwetting when I can go for it all??

Anyway, it's nice to know there are others working toward the same goal.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...