LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
abrera

The 'What Annoys You?' Thread!

947 posts in this topic

Myself mostly. I've learned to either keep extraordinarily busy... or sleep.

Oh, and TV soaps!

- All those "channel-packages" you have to pay for with cable tv

- Lame Hollywood remakes/reboots of my favorite childhood films

- Anything that has to be connected to the internet 24/7 in order to function

- Everything that is labled: "3-D"

Needing corrective lenses to see

Having to be politically correct

People who lack consideration for others

I could shoot a whole laundry list of things, but for the most part... People.

"Reality" TV in general, especially the trend of turning everything into a friggin game show. Lookin right at YOU, Food Network. I liked you better when you mostly taught me how to cook! 

Pretending to care about the people I interact with at my job. I realy don't care that your cat is sick, I am loading your car with building materials.

Needing to be "sensitive" about the needs of others (Barring physical needs). I don't care about your weekend plans that I didn't go to.

Reality television

Environmental extremists.

I could go on, but I think if I did people might view me as a misanthrope.  

Heres something that annoys the piss outta me. If I screw up, slack off, or get slow at work I get yelled at......yet my coworkers screw off and NOTHING is said to them.... WTF. Sorry I'm the "reliable" one there but damnit I'm tired of being everyones damn workhorse.

Idiots who don't know how mirrors work........

Here is my list

When my hair gets stuck in my lip gloss.

People who make tea in the wrong order

When you install software and the language selection says “English†with an American flag next to it.

Pronouncing niche as nitch. It’s French for heavens sale… you wouldn’t call a quiche a quitch.

Fanny…it’s not someone’s backside …it’s a girls front side

Gormless mugs who don’t think for themselves

1 person likes this

storms i hate em

What annoys me is that sometimes when I'm trying to write there is a lot of noise that is going on around me which is distracting which makes it hard for me to focus and concentrate on what I'm doing

For most of what I could list in this thread, I wouldn't be entirely accurate. They aren't "annoyances" so much as the daily torment of my existence.

"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay."

~George Carlin.

A lot annoys me :P but of late it's been family who 'need help' with things because they either let it grow to a huge problerm befiore addressing it; waited to the last moment befiore dealing with it; or made no effort at all to figure it out on their own- then they call me wanting it fixed now expecting that I can and will do that. If it weren't family I'd be using the word "NO!" a lot :angry:

Bettypooh

A 6 yr old thread with 937 posts. 

On 1/31/2014, 7:29:05, Gatroz said:

Having to be politically correct

People who lack consideration for others

Guilt over doubting the feeling that I'm supposed to be laughing.  Also, pumpkin-flavored anything.

Edited by Born Yesterday
My Alaskan Brewing Co. Sampler has Pumpkin Ale as the 'mystery flavor'

Jesus freaks and there bible punching crap that they are trying to push down your throat even after you have told them to get lost.

My list

Politicians, They always "Think" they know whats best for everyone, and get it wrong every time.

People who ask "Where is your bathroom?" when we have signs clearly marking where it is, and then go the wrong way trying to go into our "Employee Only" area which is also clearly marked with a sign that says "Bathroom up front by cashier". I mean really now.. Does anyone know how to read?!?

and the worst ever "Loading please wait...."   :P

The guys who work at my local household waist dump annoy me.

At our dump, we have skips (dumpsters to my American friends), all of which have big obvious signs standing above them, huge labels and colour coded so everyone knows where to put there stuff.

They look exactly like the ones on this example picture.

household_waste200px.jpg

As you can see from the example in the picture everything is clearly laid out, so obvious where most of the stuff goes right?.

Which is why it’s infuriating when the men at the dump feel the need to state the obvious and tell me where the thing I’m holding goes.

Eg 

*thinks to my self* ‘this is wood, so it goes in wood’

“hey mate, that goes in wood”

“oh really? I thought wood went in electrical because it’s soo not obvious from the huge sign that says wood goes in here” (sarcasm).

Not that I'd actually be that rude in real life btw.

This really annoys me and happens a lot up here, seems to be a huge  ego thing:

It's night, I'm driving down a highway going 60mph. I come up behind someone going 50mph. I hang back a good 10 car lengths or so, I don't tailgate. I pass when it's legal and safe to do so. When I get ahead of them they put their high beams on me... as if I did something wrong :/

Chavs, people who spit in the street,getting headaches and dizziness when I read small print,haters,posers,fakes,trolls,liars,jealous people,racists,homophobic scum,slow sunday drivers,road rage,shops shutting earlier than they say on the closing times, shops listing items as "in stock" taking my money and finding out it's "out of stock" days later....

It annoys me some modern electronic devices like Smartphone seem to assume you want to share everything.

When I got my 2nd Smartphone the Samsung Galaxy S3 I used it for photos etc, and was horrified to discover it was automatically sharing photos of diaper stuff on my Google+.

And not my ABDL account but my other one.

I connect with awesome people on my other account, but some probably wouldn’t really get ABDL stuff and that’s ok because I don’t see it as everyone’s business anyway.

Luckily I think it needed me to do a final approve of said pictures before they were available for everyone to see and I went into the settings and turned the sharing stuff off and erased them off my Google+ so worked out ok.

But I don’t want my Smartphone to assume anything, if I take a photo I want it to sit in the camera folder and do nothing until I tell it to do something.

Capitalism.

Some of the other things that really annoys me is when anything clashes with My Fave Show Doctors, stupid Conspiracy theories weather it is TV, Movie or Historical events that have patterns where there is not and the facts altered to fit the views instead of the views being altered to fit the facts. Channels showing the same comedies constantly shown over and over again

One example of this is The UK TV Channel Gold as it has been mostly showing Only Fools and Horses constantly over and over again every weekend for months on end and the year round. I know it's a good comedy and I don't mind a few episodes being shown every so often. But if it is shown too much and most people are going to get sick of it