LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lactating Mummy Who Will Change My Poopy Nappy

I'm going to visit a lovely mummy tomorrow morning. She is lactating and happy to suckle adult babies.

My plan is to drive across wearing my overnight nappy - a Tena Maxi. When I get there I will have a nappy change and then settle down on her beautiful breasts to suckle her teats and drink that lovely milk! I will poop my nappy whilst suckling at her breasts - real turn-on!

I'll let you know how I get on!

I had a fantastic time!!!

I was slightly early and finished late - so there was certainly no clock watching! I absolutely believe that she enjoyed the date. She treated me exactly as I requested - as a toddler who should be out of nappies by now. She is as bright as a button and the mummy experience was perfect.

I arrived in a wet and dirty nappy, which she changed before my first feed! Her breasts were magnificent and there was plenty of milk - always a concern on a visit like this. She fetched me a teddy and sang me nursery rhymes! After feeding at the teat she burped me - a nice touch!

I filled and wet my nappy - heavily - whilst suckling, which was very comforting. The final nappy change was excellent.

Afterwards I had a shower - fresh towels and great facilities.

She really worked to make my visit as enjoyable as it possibly could be - from start to finish. Couldn't have had a better time - without staying much longer!!

She doesn't have (an adult baby) nursery, but she has all the wipes, nappy bags and the changing mat - I took my own nappies (Tena Maxi)

You can find her on AdultWork.com: http://www.adultwork.com/Lactating+Mummy