LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Night

so yesterday i had toad-in-the-hole for my lunch at work very nice(with mash and onion gravy)and a big slab of chocolate cake...

well has the shift went on i had a funny felling in my tummy and a lot of wind,luckaly i work on my own :lol:

things changed though when i got home,just sat down with a cup of tea(english...tea makes everything better) :lol:

when i farted opps total nappy blow out,i must off looked so funny trying to walk up stairs and stop the poo from leaking out my nappy.

so a good night 4 more poopy nappies and 2 goes on the potty...my bum is so sore :crybaby: i am feeling better now though i have not eaten yet.

we will have to see later i mite have a curry :roflmao:

so yesterday i had toad-in-the-hole for my lunch at work very nice(with mash and onion gravy)and a big slab of chocolate cake...

well has the shift went on i had a funny felling in my tummy and a lot of wind,luckaly i work on my own :lol:

things changed though when i got home,just sat down with a cup of tea(english...tea makes everything better) :lol:

when i farted opps total nappy blow out,i must off looked so funny trying to walk up stairs and stop the poo from leaking out my nappy.

so a good night 4 more poopy nappies and 2 goes on the potty...my bum is so sore :crybaby: i am feeling better now though i have not eaten yet.

we will have to see later i mite have a curry :roflmao:

Sounds like a rough night. I've been having a few days like that as well, I've started a diet and have been going poop several times a day, my bottom is sore as well. There have been a couple of times that I was glad I was wearing my diaper, or else my Mommie would have spanked my already sore bottom for pooing my big boy underwear, hope your bottom feels better and you have a fresh diaper on now. Talk to ya later.

LJ

Oh; I've had similar experiences! Of course, being vegan I don't know so much about your cuisine of choice but I have had exhausting days where I haven't had time to think about pooing and after coming home and slipping into something altogether more crinkly nature has..caught up :3 It really is such a yummy scrumptious feeling. Though to be honest? When I did my five months of full-time; that sort of delicious feeling that one gets when you don't even realize you're pooing until it's begun? *dreamy sigh*~