LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asexuality

Guest padded_husky87

Well that Is a difficult one for me. I guess it depends on the definition of asexual. Personally I find the femal body beautiful and elegant and the male body rough and rigid but I dont find males or female body attractive at all. Now I am still a vergin and am now 23. I never went to my prom and I never have even kissed a woman or a man. I masturbated for the first time when I was 18 and I can do It 4 or 5 times a day no prolem to anime and males in fursuits. Just as a side note ferries are not actuAlly defined by sexual activity or atraction two anthromorphic animals or fursuit sex. Some on the other hand may get onto that but that only a small percentage. just through that out there.

I do find male genetalia exciting( and not to be too descriptive) and have always had urges and give fantasies of meeting someone, someone I would actually fall in love with and not a random person

( that would make me a slut :whistling: )

And then tear off my diaper and give me the longest hardest slamming in my life. May that's because I am still w vermin I font know it doesn't have to be in a fursuit either. That would just add to It. Sorry for the detail. So does that makr me defanitly gay or assexual since I dont necessarily find the himan body that attractive. And now Im not attracted to animals just to be clear. My sexuality is more based around scenarios and fetishes. If a man where to walk up to me naked and he was extremely hot I wouldn't be able to get sroused by looking at him he would have to do something for me to get there. Know you put that same man in really thick diaper or a husky or pets say a other fursuit with his genitals showing I would say hell yeah tear me open like a can opener... Sorry again for the discription.

But it you think about it, If assexual is not being turned on at sll then that may be s positive. I mean someone is probebly better off that way anyways. You could get to know someone for who tjwy are and it wouldnt be based on sex. But then I can see there being an issue with finding someone who is ok with a sexless or mostly sexless relationship. So know that I think about it that would probebly make me gey then would it...

does asexuality come into the equation in this space?

are there any other asexuals on here?

Actually, and I got corrected on this, I think you mean "anti-sexual" ... as in someone, like me, who does not like or enjoy sexual activity for whatever reason. ;) Asexual actually means "something that reproduces without sexual activity," such as amoeba.

Actually, and I got corrected on this, I think you mean "anti-sexual" ... as in someone, like me, who does not like or enjoy sexual activity for whatever reason. ;) Asexual actually means "something that reproduces without sexual activity," such as amoeba.

Usage changes. It is now also used by asexuals to describe people who do not experience sexual attraction. If you're curious, check out AVEN's (Asexual Visibility and Education Network) FAQ for more details.

Usage changes. It is now also used by asexuals to describe people who do not experience sexual attraction. If you're curious, check out AVEN's (Asexual Visibility and Education Network) FAQ for more details.

Cool, learn something new everyday thanks to things changing. :P

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself asexual, but certainly hyposexual. Sex is something I'd like to experience and enjoy with another person, but no more than any other fun activity. While being on hormones has made it much more difficult for me to attain arousal, they've also made me feel much more comfortable with my body, and consequently with exploring my sexuality. Interestingly, my orgasms recently have felt much more intense, although it takes a lot more effort to achieve one. I've never tried it, but I find the idea of tantra much more appealing than traditional sex.

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself asexual, but certainly hyposexual. Sex is something I'd like to experience and enjoy with another person, but no more than any other fun activity. While being on hormones has made it much more difficult for me to attain arousal, they've also made me feel much more comfortable with my body, and consequently with exploring my sexuality. Interestingly, my orgasms recently have felt much more intense, although it takes a lot more effort to achieve one. I've never tried it, but I find the idea of tantra much more appealing than traditional sex.

You might be what is termed a 'demi-' or 'grey' asexual. Asexuality covers a fairly broad spectrum.

Sooo.... No other AVENites, then? Alas...

It's definitely a good resource for aces. I've even seem to have found myself a girlfriend. Yay! :)

Glad for you and glad to see you posting here again :D I think with the right person occasional sex could be good, but really it's almost nothing to me :whistling: I've had good sex but without love it sucks- and the two never came together for me :( I'd rather watch bad TV than that :P

Bettypooh

Glad for you and glad to see you posting here again :D I think with the right person occasional sex could be good, but really it's almost nothing to me :whistling: I've had good sex but without love it sucks- and the two never came together for me :( I'd rather watch bad TV than that :P

Bettypooh

Hey, you're a mod now, cool! :)

I'm not posting all that much here, actually. I'm just poking my head in now and then to see what's going on in the Asexuality discussion. One can only talk about diapers so much before getting bored. :P

Hey, you're a mod now, cool! :)

I'm not posting all that much here, actually. I'm just poking my head in now and then to see what's going on in the Asexuality discussion. One can only talk about diapers so much before getting bored. :P

A perusal of recent topics shows there's more to here than diapers ;) though it is pretty much centered on them. I know most surf elsewhere too, but this site takes about all my spare time after the RL stuff I deal with :blush: Oh well, it could be worse!

Bettypooh

After a very long time, I've come to the conclusion that sexy feelings are entirely to do with hormones. If you don't have the hormones, you just don't feel sexy, i.e feel to want sex.

I've long suspected there is one hell of a lot of people out there like this, but it's one of those things you'd only admit to annonymously.

In a funny sort of way low-drive people must get a more peaceful life at least. I remember a good friend of mine who was addicted to "cottaging" (visiting 'tea-rooms'?) often said he would be glad to get older and his urges diminish as it was costing him a fortune in travelling around.

Daddy Fred.

My wife is asexual. She attributes this to being sexually molested as a child by a family member. She wishes she wasn't, and so do I, but it is what it is. She never initiates sex, but will oblige me if I initiate. It really sucks to be the only one interested, and has caused me to consider divorce on a number of occasions. I am very sexually driven.....

don't force it lsten to her i am a guy who was molested yes molested by women .My sex life has been screwed up for so long that i don't even care about sex .If you truely love her then listen and try to make things better . Lots of patiensce dude !! :thumbsup:

After a very long time, I've come to the conclusion that sexy feelings are entirely to do with hormones. If you don't have the hormones, you just don't feel sexy, i.e feel to want sex.

I've long suspected there is one hell of a lot of people out there like this, but it's one of those things you'd only admit to annonymously.

In a funny sort of way low-drive people must get a more peaceful life at least. I remember a good friend of mine who was addicted to "cottaging" (visiting 'tea-rooms'?) often said he would be glad to get older and his urges diminish as it was costing him a fortune in travelling around.

Daddy Fred.

Sadly, it's not quite that simple. Hormones definitely CAN cause a lack of drive, it's not necessarily just a lack of hormones. I overproduce testosterone by 5-6 times the normal amount and have zero sex drive (or even pleasure from my erogenous zones).

Gosh, I wish it were just taking hormones that would cure it. While it probably does make my life "simpler," it can be frustrating being constantly bombarded with images in every area of media, telling me what I'm missing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of sex....

"The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable!" Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Harrington.... Attributed.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Who needs sex anyway there is more to life than sex anyway.

If you want to get technical, our entire species, as a species, needs sex.

It does not, however, make it something I enjoy, seek, or gain any pleasure from.

• 3 months later...

Hey all, as there really isn't much conversation to be had here for asexuals, I'm spending more of my time at Fetlife.com. You will find me there under the username 'justanotheroddity'.

Also, I've noticed a couple folk at AVEN (www.asexuality.org/en) who have come out as diaper lovers. (I'm not one of them, though.)

Hey all, as there really isn't much conversation to be had here for asexuals, I'm spending more of my time at Fetlife.com. You will find me there under the username 'justanotheroddity'.

Also, I've noticed a couple folk at AVEN (www.asexuality.org/en) who have come out as diaper lovers. (I'm not one of them, though.)

I haven't been to Fetlife too much. My significant other is on there. In general, I honestly shy away from broad fetish sites. Too much sexuality. :P

Is it any different? Perhaps I should give it a better look.