LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asexuality

Asexual in the sense that you have no need, feelings, or desires for sex of any kind. Most of the time I feel like I don't belong on this planet. Never been on a date in my life, and probably never will.

Like so many other things in my life, my sexuality defies an easy explanation. For the usual descriptives I would be closer to Asexual than anything else. Yes, I've had sex and it was OK- sometimes good even, but nothing special. I don't look at people as sexual objects, heck even supermodels just leave me thinking "Yeah, she looks good. I wish I was that pretty" and that's about it. I have almost no libido. I would love a soulmate and we'd probably have sex but only because it was convienent and they wanted it. If sex was impossible for them it wouldn't bother me a whit, nor would iur affect my love for them. I've never understood why people always seem to have sex on their minds, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Add it all up and I guess add me to this list toowink.gif

Bettypooh

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Like so many other things in my life, my sexuality defies an easy explanation. For the usual descriptives I would be closer to Asexual than anything else. Yes, I've had sex and it was OK- sometimes good even, but nothing special. I don't look at people as sexual objects, heck even supermodels just leave me thinking "Yeah, she looks good. I wish I was that pretty" and that's about it. I have almost no libido. I would love a soulmate and we'd probably have sex but only because it was convienent and they wanted it. If sex was impossible for them it wouldn't bother me a whit, nor would iur affect my love for them. I've never understood why people always seem to have sex on their minds, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Add it all up and I guess add me to this list toowink.gif

Bettypooh

I'm with you Bettypooh! (Hey, that rhymes :) )

I just don't feel a need for human interaction. (could be why I don't post much)...

Was in an unmarried relationship (straight) for 15 years, She always initiated sex and It would take forever for her to get me off. (sorry for being so descriptive).

I'm much happier now living alone than I ever was when I was with someone.

Though, it would be nice to have someone to talk to besides my dog sometimes.. :)

Im kinda the same with you guys in this . I have practically no libido. If I had a BF/GF/whatever , If they wanted sex I'd do it , but I'm just not that interested in it, same with drugs and alcohol, well maybe not weed or salvia , but nothing harder then that.

Its not that I dont find the idea of it appealing , I just have no desire to go for it. Nothing really beyond masturbation , and even that I think I just do out of habit.

I'm not asexual but I am not that into sex and am not interested in having it. I have been interested before but after having it with my husband, that was good enough. Sadly he wants more. I was also having it to get pregnant and now I have no use for it. I got what I wanted.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm asexual, in a way. But I'm also bi.

I think it's because I can hardly tolerate my body though... I want sex, but in this body it feels so wrong... so I am against it. I still fantasize and stuff though. I think when I'm a girl I'll enjoy myself more...

Basically my boy side is asexual. My girl side is bi.

-Sophie

Maybe its because I've never had it besides masturbation. But even that i do just to get the feeling to go away. But i've had a real lackluster sex drive , and from that I see no real reason to have sex besides making babies.

maybe its just me..I dunno.

Your not alone, I never had what you would call a normal sex drive, so you don't have the market cornered.

I guess I wouldn't necessarily fit into the true category of asexual as I don't mind sex, but I find that I don't need it to survive. I'm more than happy just being with another guy and sharing the intimacy and company moreso than HAVING to have sex to make a relationship work. I don't view intimacy as sex, but to actually be so much more than that and view sex as more of a category of it's own.

Unfortunately, I find it difficult to find another guy that is happy without having sex like a jackrabbit and can accept my desire to be diapered.

• 4 weeks later...

does asexuality come into the equation in this space?

are there any other asexuals on here?

Even though I say I'm bisexual -- because I'm capable of being attracted to both genders -- I'm more asexual. I've never really been into sex; I think it's terribly overrated and it's just not something I've ever been concerned about chasing after. My wife and I are in our second virginities and neither of us mind. (This is also practical for us as we don't want kids!)

This does not mean that I don't have a sex drive. I do; in fact, I have, throughout life, become attracted to several things fetish-wise, and those are what I pour my sexual energy into. People themselves, I dunno, they've just never "done" it for me.

I guess I wouldn't necessarily fit into the true category of asexual as I don't mind sex, but I find that I don't need it to survive. I'm more than happy just being with another guy and sharing the intimacy and company moreso than HAVING to have sex to make a relationship work. I don't view intimacy as sex, but to actually be so much more than that and view sex as more of a category of it's own.

Unfortunately, I find it difficult to find another guy that is happy without having sex like a jackrabbit and can accept my desire to be diapered.

Me and this guy would get along GREAT!

I'm in no way, shape, or form asexual. I love the feeling of climaxing. The afterglow.. I know some of you may get think TMI, but my hands are in my pants twice a day in some cases. I'm still a virgin but that's cause the gay community here is all taken and I don't want to whore myself out on Craigslist. But the thought of being with a man who wants to share those intense orgasms in all sorts of different ways. Every weekend trying out a new position/toy/fetish sounds better than anything I could think of!

• 1 month later...

I have almost no libido. I would love a soulmate and we'd probably have sex but only because it was convienent and they wanted it. If sex was impossible for them it wouldn't bother me a whit, nor would iur affect my love for them. I've never understood why people always seem to have sex on their minds, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Add it all up and I guess add me to this list toowink.gif

Bettypooh

Ya know, I thought I was rather alone in having to deal with the added level of freakiness in having little to no sexual urge. I'm actually really glad that a chance midnight revelation led me to this section of the boards. It's good to know I'm not alone in even THIS! :D

For me, sex is just kinda frustrating; I get very little out of it. Somehow though, I always seem to wind up with women who are sex crazed. It's either my touch that gets them going, or my kiss, and, before you know it, what started out as me just wanting to be a little physical affectionate has turned into "I want you inside me. *pant* *pant* *desperate moan*" Frack! So much for a nice little cuddle before going to sleep. Meh. It's gotten to the point so many times that I've stop being physically affectionate because I dread accidentally awakening the Lust Beast. And, yeah, this low libido has been the biggest contributor to the failure of my previous relationships, more so than the diapers it seems, believe it or not. Apparently, I can't *BLEEP* to save a relationship. Nyargh!

(BTW Betty, compeletly off topic: is that a wolphin you have in your icon? I'm curious about such things.)

• 3 weeks later...

So I decided to go looking on the board to see if there actually was a thread already posted about Asexuality and am rather happy to have found one. ^_^

All through my teenage years I was constantly wondering why I never had any sexual urges and whenever I asked my mom, or my step-mother, everyone kept telling me that it would come with age.

Well I'm 19 now, most of my growing is pretty much done as the hormones and puberty have long since done their thing and yet I am still left wanting nothing to do with sex. It just drives me nuts as sex is a normal and essential (for reproduction purposes) part of life, so how is it that you could be lacking something the drive for it?

I have been struggling with this a lot as of late because I am in a relationship with a pretty awesome guy and I feel terrible remaining in the relationship knowing that I am likely to never ever want it. I've told him that I don't want anything to do with it and he keeps telling me that it's fine and that we'll work through it. In all honesty, I am not real certain he has a clue what it means. It doesn't mean I won't ever have sex, but I don't want it.

Anyways, I guess it's just really nice reading posts of other people who are asexual and not feeling quite so alone. What makes it even better is that I came to this site to meet other like-minded people when it came to diapers and such, and then to find like-minded people regarding asexuality is awesome!

Anyways, I guess it's just really nice reading posts of other people who are asexual and not feeling quite so alone. What makes it even better is that I came to this site to meet other like-minded people when it came to diapers and such, and then to find like-minded people regarding asexuality is awesome!

Tell me about it! It also gives me hope that maybe one day I'll be able to establish a romantic relationship with someone who ISN'T a walking hormone. ^_^

Tell me about it! It also gives me hope that maybe one day I'll be able to establish a romantic relationship with someone who ISN'T a walking hormone.

In another twenty years or so you might find someone your age like that :o Girls are hormone-driven creatures, that's just the way it happens to be :mellow: Had I been born into the proper body I'd likely have been a 'lush'- or worse :blush: If I hit the lottery so I can pay for the surgery and it leaves me arousable* that might still happen B) Life is a sum of it's parts and having sex is really a small part of the equation time-wise :P I know where you're coming from Snugglebug- sex has ruined more relationships for me than any other single thing :angry: For myself I think it's more that I cannot be who I am and do what I should be doing :( Not being 'endowed' much as I am makes any attempts at what's usual for this kind of body a nearly worthless gesture all around :crybaby: "Yeah I like a great orgasm too, but let's just get it over with so we can go on with life" seems to be pretty close to what my being is trying to say :whistling:

For me sex without love seems pointless, but for most of those with my anatomy it doesn't seem to matter. It's a real he!! being who I am but I'll be darned if I can figure out what to do about it- there's no good answers for me and that's why I spent so many years getting and staying wasted- to avoud having to deal with that. (Sighing) well at least I can think clearly now and I know who I am- even though I hate it this way :rolleyes:

*No good numbers exist, but a large proportion of post-op MTF TS's lose their sexual feeling during surgery. It's one of the things which the shrinks and therapists focus on before they give you the go-ahead for surgery, because if that is the main reason you want GRS you may wish you'd never done it afterwards. There is no known reason for this situation and some surgeons have more success than others but all have a number of 'failures'. I know quite a few post-ops who weren't honest about this to themselves and when they came out 'numb' it really messed up what should have been bliss for them. To anyone going for GRS please please please be honest with this to yourself and the people trying to help you! As much as the truth may hurt you don't need to have this ruining what should be the best part of your life- or possibly adding greatly to your reasons for ending it.

Bettypooh

Guest ilovebunnies

with me, im a biromantic asexual, which is I still have a interest in being romantic and affectionate with either sex but I do not have any interest in sex or any sexual attraction to either sex. I have had sex and never found it to be enjoyable. I will do it for my bf or gf. I never felt like the need to have sex with anybody before. Theres so many different kinds of asexuals and it not all the same for everybody. Some asexuals dont want any close relationships and have bonding issues, some dont, some have had interest in sex before but dont anymore,some have sexual attraction but dont like sex. It all depends.