LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asexuality

When I first started having sexual feelings I was really worried that I was "diaper" oriented - since my thoughts were always there when it came to sex. I didn't think about girls or boys. I still remember the first time I got aroused by a woman, and how much relief I felt when it happened, but it was about two years after I first started having sexual feelings (though looking back I'd had crushes, etc, but I hadn't recognized them).

I had somewhat of the same prob as Jen .Now as i have gotten older i have really no sexual feelings towards women or diapers .Which can be frustrating .This limits me on finding any kind of a partner (women) and my crossdressing and diapers add to the realization that i will not find anyone again .im not complaining but it can be hard to deal with some days (just saying ) oh well !

This limits me on finding any kind of a partner (women) and my crossdressing and diapers add to the realization that i will not find anyone again .im not complaining but it can be hard to deal with some days (just saying ) oh well !

Have you ventured over to AVEN at all? There's a lot of folk over there who are very open minded and accepting of a lot of things. For example, I explained to my current girlfriend (who I met through AVEN) about my issues with my bladder and my occasional diaper wearing. She had no issue with that at all.

I really liked the posting by XyXy, it would seem he has introspected for some time to come to workable conclusions about sexuality,sex drive and choice of sexual object; it does seem to be a triumph of commonsense.

For a long time I've been convinced that "sex" (meaning the activity not the gender) is Mother Nature's little trick to ensure the continuation of the species. (Ever noticed how your own thinking processes can get so distorted and biassed during arousal)? And XyXy analyses out the resulting consequences pretty well I reckon. Consequences that seem to be dominated by trouble.

That one about female mentality also I have noticed, this instability I've put down to perhaps an excess of female hormones. And speaking of hormones, there are many, not just testosterone and oestrogen. E.g. andosterone also plays a part in sexuality. Opinion has it that testosterone also plays a big part in female sexuality.

I still think for most people (not just the limited area of the fetishes as is the case here), the male hormone testosterone plays a major part in the sex-drive, the choice of sexual object being determined by personality factors pre-acquired usually during infancy and later. Hence the fetishes various, the one here of course being infantilism -- indicating the direct link to object choice.

We need to be careful in NOT allowing our own biasses and distortions to affect our judgement of the situation in the general population.

Daddy Fred.

I have spent my entire life going form one fetish to another, without sexual contact, I never had any urge to reproduce another me.

I'm have never been interested in sex, but I do like just being with people of my own sex.

I would like to meet someone who is like me to be with and enjoy our fetishes together.

If anyone is interested contact me, maybe we could enjoy all our fetishes together.

Have you ventured over to AVEN at all? There's a lot of folk over there who are very open minded and accepting of a lot of things. For example, I explained to my current girlfriend (who I met through AVEN) about my issues with my bladder and my occasional diaper wearing. She had no issue with that at all.

Thank you for the reply snugglebug !.I have never tried avon but will look into it

I really liked the posting by XyXy, it would seem he has introspected for some time to come to workable conclusions about sexuality,sex drive and choice of sexual object; it does seem to be a triumph of commonsense.

On giving it another read, I agree. There are many asexuals out there who could identify as autosexuals. Myself, I scratch my own itch now and then, but its only really to relieve the build up of excess pressure that causes my bladder to be fidgetier than average. I'm not sure I'd really describe that as 'autosexual': I'm not even really doing for my own enjoyment.

(Ever noticed how your own thinking processes can get so distorted and biassed during arousal)?

Nope. :)

As for hormones, I do agree they play a huge role in most sex drives, but, frankly, I have next to nothing for such despite having all the right hormones, so, clearly, something else plays a critical role, too.

I think that I'd call myself an autosexual, meaning that I prefer to get off by myself.

From Urban Dictionary, here's some interesting (and true, for me) descriptions of autosexual.

sexual orientation toward oneself; that is, preferring self-gratification over other forms of sexual activity. Often occurs as a result of numerous failed attempts at interpersonal relationships, leading the individual to make a conscious choice to become autosexual rather than face disappointment and frustration yet again.

Numerous advantages to autosexuality include:

- no risk of pregnancy

- no risk of STD's being transmitted

- able to 'get lucky' every time at the bar or club

- the sex is always good

- no relationship issues like jealousy or cheating partner

... need I say more?

I mean, are there ANY bad things about it?

You've made some very good points about autosexuality and I do know of some asexuals who identify as such. As I was explaining to Daddy Fred, I periodically scratch my own itch, but not for wanting to pleasure myself. Rather, it's pretty much 'maintenance', relieving a few mechanical pressures that otherwise make things down there fidgetier than average. I'm not sure if I would describe that as autosexual.

Interestingly, the Urban Dictionary focuses on this subject from a very sexual viewpoint (satisfying one's own sexual needs).

• 4 weeks later...

For me I am quite Asexual with gay actions on my behalf for experimentation as of lately. Though I would like to have full blown sex with another guy just to see if I like it. I am not sure that if I am a homo/hetero/bi yet. For right now I am experimenting with another guy as I asked him first, then later on maybe a girl. Just wish that I would be able to get it on with him then understand where I lay in the sexuality game of this world. For me I have been single for my entire life now with out nay real relationship gay or straight, and the funny thing it really does not bother me.

• 3 months later...