LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Love To Wear Just Plastic Pants

haywhatsupyou

You Know I Love Wearing Just Plasticpants !!! (Thanks for your other Reply)

I Would Love to Find Others to get together with to Enjoy this Pleasure.

Where do I find your 54 Pics ? Though I have seen many of your pics over the years through Yahoo and possibly other places. VERY LOVELY INDEED !!!!!!

Thank You for Pleasuring Us with your Pics over the Years. I've so Very Much Enjoyed them. (My Heart Patters with Memories) :rolleyes:

Plasticpantsman,

Doug

Please Look Me Up if You're in Town.

(I'm near the Mall of America) B)

Duh, I found the 54 pics. (At least I think there were 54, Lol)

Very Mouthwateringly Lovely Indeed !!!!

I also Loved your story about bending over to tease an onlooker to a wonderful site of your wears and yet they remain speachless.

To my surprise I had a "Dream" that a gal was kneeling across from me (a few of us on a gymnasium floor) while she was in a skirt and I could clearly see she had plasticpants on. Believe it or not, all I could do was walk away for it was Truely a Lovely site and I didn't have the guts to say a thing. (I could not believe I would do this)

So even in my dream I couldn't say anything. Was it because there were others sitting around and that maybe if there were more a private setting I could have tried to make a Polite compliment ? I sure hope so. B)

• 2 months later...

u can also view n comment on my 54 photos

hi haywhatsupyou, i e-mailed you last night and i saw your topic.i love to wearplasticpants because they feel good and they excite me[if you know what i mean?]. i love the real soft ones that feel like the gerber kind and fred mentioned other co.s that have good ones. the ones you wear are ok but i can get or send you some you will like better. i also love the smell of baby powder on them. what do you like about them? please e-mail me when you can so we can talk and maybe meet if you can come to the maryland-virginia area. i live in maryland. where do you live? in the us or near me? i would love to try some plasticpants with you sometime[if you want to?]. my e-mail is sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com or leave me a personal message on this site as stephen [plasticpants] thanks and i hope to chat somemore with you. sincerely , stephen in plasticpants

OH yes totally been into plastic pants. I remember wearing them as a child. I'll wear them just by them selves or over a diaper. They do get nice and hot under there!I love the way they are shiny and crinkly. They add to the already crinkly diaper I have on. In earlier years I couldnt find larger one to put on so I would piece together ones for a child and make it big enough to fit. In recent years though there's so many sites to order large ones from.So now I have about every kind they make! So its good to see some people on here into this as well. Also especially cool to see some women DL's into plastic as well........ :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first started out, at age 3 or 4, I did not have the finger strength or hand-eye co-ordination to pin diapers on. This was in the day of cloth diapers. Nowadays, with tapes and all, it would have been a much more satisfying experience. But, I had to settle for plain plastic/rubber pants at first (with underpants doubled), until I finally learned how to pin a diaper on myself.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I too love to wear plastic pants just on their own. I began wearing plastic pants in my teens, stopped for a while. Over the last four years I have been wearing plastic pants as often as I can. I don't wear anyhting else just the plastic pants. They feel so soft and gorgeous against my skin. I wear them as often as I can.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

This is how it is used on me

rubber_diaper_panty.jpg

It us put under my diaper so I do not feel the cloth. it is cut so that the wet runs into the cloth between my legs but I must stand or situp to wet or the wet will go all over the place so If I am in bed, I must get up to wet like someone being trained to be dry at night. the inside is covered with baby powder so the material does not stick and rubs freely on my chastity area to make me have feelings. It even covers my flower to give it feelings It is pulled between my legs and fastened by hook and eye. it is said to help prevent diaper rash by having a waterproof barrier between most of the diaper and my chastity area so that, until I reall soak the diaper, which can take 8-10 hours, the wet does not touch me. No baby oil is put on me, only baby lotion and baby powder since oil damages the material. It is part of my rubber chastizement and, since it does not involve spanking, is considered a kind of treatment for girls. For many years I have seen many real little girls put rubber panties under their dollies' diapers, with or without rubber panties over the diaper and when I was little, this was used on little girls in my area and called "rubber diaper" i and was used on me as a little girl when I was almost 7 and a few more times after that

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

Love this thread as i've been wearing plastic pants on their own for years, not 24/7 but when I get time on they go and don't bother with lube etc. they soon warm up and get slippy inside.

• Like 1
On 11/2/2016 at 8:49 PM, Rubberdraws said:

Hi I love wearing plastic pants.i find them very alluring,and sexy would love to meet other like minded people .

I wear my plastic pants as often as I can, I love the reaction from other's when I go into public

• 3 weeks later...

How about UNDER the diaper?

rubber_diaper_panty.jpg

http://other.sandralyn.net/rubberdiaper.html

• Like 1

This could probably be its own subforum

In the late 1940's and early 1950's it was also given "trade names" by companies that either supplied or used it to make things; especially locally, like "DuraPruf", "EasyCare", "FlowerPetal", "Taffetine[or 'een']" and especially if it was iridescent, "French Satin". Even as late as 1970. Empire called theirs "Wataseal". Most people called it "rubber"