LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Well as long as they don't keep us up all night barking. Do you really have enough room in your room for 101 Dalmatians?:"

"That's what makes children cuter than adults. They are smaller. They wouldn't be so cute if children started out as big as adults."

"Yes, but there won't be much room in there for you too. And where would they hide if someone who doesn't know about them comes in the room?"

Daddy smiles.

"Especially if it was the child changing the adult sized diaper. That would be really hard to do, wouldn't it. I do change adult sized diapers though, since Abby isn't baby sized anymore. She might fit into teen diapers, but they aren't child sized diapers anymore, like you wear."

Wanda thinks about it. "Under my crib, in the closet, in my toybox and we can put the mommy and daddy Dalmatian in Abby's room. With all the black in there. Their spots would blend right in."

Carmen nods. "Yes they aren't child size and they aren't cute like my diapers are either. I saw an opened pack at the store. They was plain white and no designs on them at all. I hope I never outgrow my diapers."

"Yes but the white part would give them away. Maybe they could act like stuffed animals so people wouldn't realize they are real."

"I know a store that sells diapers with cute designs for all ages. It's called the Every Baby store. I get most of Abby's diapers there."

"Yes it would. Florida would be bad for them, and probably most of the south during the summer. Unless you kept them in an air conditioned house all the time which is impossible, since they have to be walked outside and get exercise."

"Yes a night time diaper, or nap time diaper. It would work well both cases. I wish diapers could put a baby to sleep depending on who was on the diaper. It would make things easier."

"Yeah the south in the summer is not a good idea for them, but it is pretty fun for us. We can run around in just our diapers and no one says anything about it."

"Each princess diaper could be for a different purpose. Cinderella is for playtime. Since she played dress up to go to the ball. Ariel is for swimming, Aurora would be for bedtime or naptime. Snow White for taking care of others like stuffed animals or dwarves if you had any. "I'm not sure what Rapunzel would be good for. Since her hair was so long. You would climb it. If I could be any of the princesses. I would want to be Sophie. She has a magical necklace. That she can talk to animals with and understand what they are saying."

Wanda giggles. "I would want to be Cinderella.

"That's true. Although there aren't a lot of people around to see you. They would say something if you were Abby's age and running around in nothing but a diaper."

"That would be a lot of diaper changing. Every time you wanted to do something different, you would have to be changed into a different diaper."

"That's true. Although there aren't a lot of people around to see you. They would say something if you were Abby's age and running around in nothing but a diaper."

"That would be a lot of diaper changing. Every time you wanted to do something different, you would have to be changed into a different diaper."

Wanda and Carmen nods. "Yeah we feel sorry for Abby. She can't get away with running around in her diaper like me can."

Wanda smiles. "I don't think she would. Even if she could. Abby doesn't like others seeing her in diapers or seeing her diaper sticking out of her clothes.

Carmen nods. "Well as much as we go. You would have to change us anyway."

"I agree, Abby wouldn't be caught dead running around in just her diaper. Even if it was a goth diaper."

"That's true, but that is a lot of different kinds of diapers to buy. It's better just to have one or two types of diaper, one for daytime and another for night time."

Wanda nods. "She won't even do it when she is in the house and it is just daddy and me. Abby wears shorts or something over her diaper. Which is really silly. Diapers are make to be seen or they wouldn't be so cute."

Carmen shakes her head. "Not really. Make an assortment pack. A couple of each kind of diapers and then you can make a pack that is just night time diapers. If you want to.

"Not everyone is the same. That is just the way Abby is. Each of you is different. It would be very boring if you were all alike. Although it would be easier."

"That's true, but like I said each girl or baby is different and they would want different diapers in their assortment. Maybe you could pick and choose which diapers to put in your assortment."

"why would it be easier?"

"That is a good idea. Each girl is given a box that holds 30 diapers and there are shelves that has all the different Disney princesses diapers and you can pick and choose the diapers you want. When you run low. You bring your box back with you and you pick what you want."

"Because then we would know what to expect if each of you girls were the same and could know how to handle you after figuring out one of you then we could just do the same thing for all you."

"Yes that would be good if they had diapers like that. Actually it might be good anyway so you could wear the diapers you want."

"You are right. That would make things easy. I just hope we all wouldn't be like Abby. I don't think I would like being her. She is a stick in the mud and don't know how to have fun like running around in just your diaper outside."

Carmen nods. "Maybe you should talk to the store that you buy Abby's diapers at. They might not have thought of that."

"That's true. but there would be only one kind of ice cream because everyone would like the same flavor. It would probably be something like raspberry creme, and not chocolate or vanilla."

"It could be a boost to their sales if everyone was able to get just want they wanted instead of just one kind of diaper at a time."