LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Vending Machine Game

Insert heap of Manure.

Gets back Boris Johnson.

(Thought you supposed to get something different backheadscratch.gif)

boris-johnson-yawn_667484n.jpg

Inserts Boris Johnson gets back ajc2000

(Thought you supposed to get something different backheadscratch.gif)

boris-johnson-yawn_667484n.jpg

Hmm, it appears not to be so!

Inserts bad hair

Gets back delinquent rabbit.

inserts rabbit, gets back easter bunny egg... Come on machine, as if I didn't know easter bunnies didn't exist and most importently didn't lay eggs.. Please repair that machine soon...

(BTW Juliabam, there IS an Easter Bunny- I saw her at a Playboy Club back in 1973)24.gif

Bettypooh

What the hell were you doing in a Playboy club at age 14?

Inserts Minor

Gets arrested.

Inserts Minor

Gets arrested.

Inserts arrested, gets back the rest. Now you know where to get the rest, and since I already have it, you can't get anything more out of that stupid machine.. I have the rest.. I have the rest.. I haave the rest..hahahahahaaaa

Now please listen to my wish, throw that machine away, maybe replace it with a wish pond...Hmm oh no..thats a bad idea, I imagine freshwith will soon be taking over that one, and refusing to share with the rest.. the rest.. I have the rest, it doesn't need to share with anyone..

Inserts a piece of broken Easter egg shell that Juluiabam missed

*gets five shiny new pennies*

(and tosses one into a wishing pond on the way home biggrin.gif )

The Playboy club part was just joking around some but I do seem to recall seeing a pic of a Playboy Bunny named "Easter" somewhere once wink.gif

Bettypooh

Inserts arrested, gets back the rest. Now you know where to get the rest, and since I already have it, you can't get anything more out of that stupid machine.. I have the rest.. I have the rest.. I haave the rest..hahahahahaaaa

Now please listen to my wish, throw that machine away, maybe replace it with a wish pond...Hmm oh no..thats a bad idea, I imagine freshwith will soon be taking over that one, and refusing to share with the rest.. the rest.. I have the rest, it doesn't need to share with anyone..

Inserts pair of large furry dice.

Gets back Julia's tranquilisers.

Goes looking for Julia, but finds her in the wishing pond "doing an Ophelia".

Inserts an old quarter into the new old machine

*Gets an old "vintage" case of plastic-backed Attends*

(and wonders how high the bids will go for them on Ebay!)

Bettypooh

Inserts vintage attends, and gets back a new case of up to date high tech plastic backed Tena

I'm pretty sure this game is broken like the vending machine.

The way it should work is the first person decides what to insert, then the next person decides what the first person gets. The second person inserts something into the machine and the third person decides what the second person gets, and so on.

So in continuing:

Juliabam gets a new Bambino Bianco

Dougie inserts a rusty nail

Dougie gets a tube of A&D Diaper Ointment

*Bettypooh inserts a torn red T-shirt*

(BTW Dougie, you can see in a number of posts that this machine wasn't working correctly, even after we replaced it. How about you NOT give us a defective machine next time- and perform better maintainance on the one you do give us. It's taken you AGES to get back here and fix this darn thing!) laugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Bettypooh

Dougie gets a tube of A&D Diaper Ointment

*Bettypooh inserts a torn red T-shirt*

(BTW Dougie, you can see in a number of posts that this machine wasn't working correctly, even after we replaced it. How about you NOT give us a defective machine next time- and perform better maintainance on the one you do give us. It's taken you AGES to get back here and fix this darn thing!) laugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Bettypooh

And it's still broken, my doggie needs no ointment...

Picks out torn red t-shirt and inserts it into a waste bin, hopes that will make vending machine work correctly for once..