LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Give Yourself Diarrhea?

Guest diaperguy68

Phosphate laxitive (FLEET brand) will make you powerful watery.

A little mineral oil added will reduce your ability to hold it.

Use with caution...you're going to need diapers for several hours if you do this.

Milk of magnesia is good to loosen you up.

Do be careful though, I caught a bug that has give me diarrhea, and I uh, haven't made it to the bathroom in time once (thank god for diapers). Clean up is a bitch, and clean up is the last thing you want when your stomach is cramping. Not a fun time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to ask "Who would WANT to have diarrea?" I have a messed up gastrointestinal system as it is, so I try to make sure that I DON'T get the runs. But in a pinch, saline solution will do. One drop, I repeat, ONE (1), drop in any drink and you'll be pooping like a goose. It's a trick that bartenders use to get certain people out of their bar. But again, only one single drop, much more and it could be deadly.

• 7 years later...

Eating sugar free sweets that contain more than 60mg of sorbitol or maltitol will give you the wateriest diarrhea ever. Just remember to keep drinking water to stop dehydration, plus the more water you drink the more diarrhea will come out. Water literally goes straight throught you.

All diabetic candy uses a synthetic sugar like sorbitol ,mannitol , chronulac . Chronulac is by prescription in the US but over the counter in all other countries and prior to the recent advent of Naloxegel tablets brand name Movantik , it was the only FDA approved medication for Opiate Induced Constipation, it's two there Medical approved uses are as oral or in comatose patients by retention enema treats certain Encephalopathy and as treatment for young school age children who are afraid of the toilet, it tastes sweet like candy therefor they are happy to take it before breakfast then by lunch time they have to go to the bathroom and the more you wait and put it off the more it works until you eventually soil yourself , does not take many incidents of that before the kids fear disappear and they raise there had to go, I take it myself and hate the sweet Ness of it and the odd nutty flavor well taking it , those with Encephalopathy who have to take large daily doses are generally diapered immediately when prescribed or request them shortly thereafter because in normal "healthy" people it causes multiple loose stools per day ( usually optimally 3-4 times a day ) it is actually a synthetic sugar derived from milk ( anyone who is lactose intolerant and drinks lactaid , that's where the lactose goes ), into other bottles to be consumed as treatment for other things, sorry I am a wealth of useless knowledge!.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

We have a gas station chain called Speedway near where I live, Their Speedy Freeze Slush drink always gives me the runs, So I am either having a food allergy from it or they dont clean their drink dispensing nozzles often...

On 9/5/2016 at 0:12 AM, barnburner said:

We have a gas station chain called Speedway near where I live.

Give me your reward points please...

I've always wondered if the matchstick trick works on people (it'd have to be bigger than a match in the case of a person). Anyways something I picked up working with dogs for a few years.

Not really on topic, but maybe someone will find it useful.

If you want the equivalent of Turbolax and colon blow it's Miralax available OTC now , it used to be prescribed as Golytely and other names buy two 32 Oz bottles of Gatorade add half a bottle of Miralax, mix, drink a glass full every ten minutes, then drink the other bottle of Gatorade within about fifteen minutes you will need a diaper factory OT a good case of your favorites because you will start going with diarrhea and finish with passing clear water, you will feel tired , empty ( because you will be ) and cold ,most people get cold when they empty out completely, don't expect to need to go again for 3-5 days as food needs time to turn to waste and refill the system. Also for those the mentioned the natural way most spinal cord injury patients are taught Digital Rectal Stimulation ( brings new meaning to the Dr's are in ) inserting a single gloved non lubricated finger into the rectum and moving it around slowly touching the rectal lining will cause after a time the fecal contents you desend into the rectum for elimination as mentioned by another poster this is the same effect Dulcolax suppositories have , irritating the lining to cause elimination , other suppositories like Glycerin cause elimination in a different way , these cause water to be drawn out of body tissue into the colon and rectum thus making it easier to pass stool because the water increase cause peristaltic contractions ( muscle contractions you normaly have) to advance the stool faster for elimination, all laxatives fall into one of 7 classes and their mechanism of action is predictable and caused by a certain effect the medication has on the body,there used your be technicly an 8th class which was the original Exlax but that was outlawed ( to many people made brownies) because it causes cancer according to researchers , of the 7 classes I personally believe that the stimulant class should be changed because though castor oil is a laxative/ purgative it does so by a completely unique method of action , much like tapioca pudding comes from the plant that Native Americans obtained curae for there spear and arrow tips, castor oil is derived from the plant that the extremely fatal poison Riccin comes from, castor oils action Is caused by a breakdown of it in the body to Rhicinoleic acid, and to calm everyone's fears the poison is extracted before the process that gives us castor oil, many of our parents grew up taking a spoonful of either Castor or cod liver oil every morning in a misguided effort to keep the system running regularly , in fact regular and normal varies from multiple times a day to several times a week , castor oil was just forcing the body to go urgently every day, and that stuff tastes nasty every time I see it I think Castrol Motor oil ( I would throw a rod also if given that regularly).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk