LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Give Yourself Diarrhea?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

in some movies you see people play pranks on each other. like in the movie dumb and dumber,what is the liquid that he poors into his friends coffee cup as a prank? it gave him diarrhea. i want something that will clear the system out

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in some movies you see people play pranks on each other. like in the movie dumb and dumber,what is the liquid that he poors into his friends coffee cup as a prank? it gave him diarrhea. i want something that will clear the system out

That stuff was called TurboLax. "One teaspoon for fast, effective relief." *then he dumps the whole bottle in. Actually, TurboLax sounds a lot like TurboTax. I wonder if someone had watched Dumb & Dumber when they thought up that name. But, yeah. It's a laxative. Be careful with those, though, as they can mess up your system.

I've accidentally given myself the runs by drinking milk that was a couple days past the use by date. It tasted fine, but slightly rotten dairy will do that to you. Can't say it would have been much fun to do that in a diaper though.

Guest diaperguy68

eat a whole box of dried prunes.....works every time, and they are good for you.

but will give diarrhea? if so I'm going to pick some up tonight

i tried exlax before... but it doesn't give diarrhea

I wouldn't recommend it, but you could go to a pharmacy and get a dose of the stuff taken orally to clean you out before medical procedures. It tastes awful and creates a heck of a mess, but if its mess you want...

anything that has sorbitol in it, like sugar free candy's... specially the chocolate sugar free candies...... that stuff gave me the runs for like 10 days i swear...

there is an actual warning on sugar free candy indicating large consumption will make you poop. Again, hurray for diabetes.

Bucket of greasy KFC chicken, nails me everytime. Of course, not good for the arteries either so it's only a couple times a year I splurge on it.

Or the stuff from Van Wilder... Colon Blow. LOL

Seriously, get the stuff from the pharmacy that you use to clean yourself out before a colonoscopy. That's some industrial strength, explosive diarrhea stuff right there.

If you think you need to "clean yourself out" see your doctor!

I have had multiple operations on my colon.

You are playing with fire.

After my surgery, I ventured to my surgeon's office for a follow-up visit. I heard all the hype with regard to "colon cleansing"! I asked my surgeon if there was any benefit to this self colon cleansing. The surgeon said "NO! Don't waste your time or money. You could become laxative dependant"!

Let’s face the facts. A fucked up poop shute can kill you. An irritated poop shute will make you miserable.

Keep in mind that the so-called dietary supplements are not approved by the FDA. If one of these "supplements" makes you sick, you cannot sue the vendors of the snake oil. The "dietary supplement" industry is immune from civil litigation.

If I were you I wouldn't even mess with that I promise you'll regret it. One of the worst things in the world is probably diarrhea and if you're having problems you should go see a doctor. Don't play games with your health.

Food intolerances also do.

Likewise. One bite of a sandwich, pizza, cake, etc and it's an urgent trip to the bathroom in 20 minutes guaranteed. Any one of thousands of food items with tiny amounts of wheat/etc hidden under innocuous looking names in the ingredients list and it's the same result. Damn gluten, doesn't play nice with my villi at all :P

So I could induce it very easily if I really wanted to but erm... No, thanks! :) Whatever floats your boat but it's damn painful...

(Oh BTW, my wife used that bowel prep stuff a month or so ago pre-surgery. (1) It was f'ing awful, left her in agony and lasted for about 8 hours and (2) it's Rx only so you can't just pop along and ask for it.)

Guest diaperguy68

thanks all - i took the prunes route a few days ago , bought a big bottle of prune juice and a package of prunes (i made the mistake of getting the ones that arent pitted)

i drank about a quarter of the whole bottle of prune juice (big bottle). but it didnt have the affect i wanted.

i agree safety should come first..at least the juice is healthy

Well if you don't mind agony this is a pretty sure fire way to just totally have no control.

I have not really had problems with most the surgar free chocolate, but Russel stover was a big mistake. I got a bag of their surgar free chocolate with carmel and a bag of surgar free chocolates with coconut in the middle. Along with surgar free peppermint patties, which by themselves had not caused problems.

Well me and my mom go to the movies, I probably ate about 2/3 of the 3 bags with my mom eating about 1/3. Each bag only has like 10 individual bite size chocolates, so it really isn't that much. Well we sneaked into a second movie, shortly into this I had to dash to the bathroom. I did it a couple more times through the movie. And then just before the end I had really had to run, I get my pants down and am about to sit and it just explodes everywhere. My underwear got a good bit of it and some on the back of my pants. Had to remove my underwear and the pants weren't bad only got a little bit that I could wipe off before the ride home. My shirt was long enough to cover the part where some had got on my pants, so it wouldn't get on the car seat.

The whole way home my stomach was cramped and hurt like hell. I had cleared most of it at this point, so had no problems except for the pain on the drive home. Straigt to the bathroom to shower off and then a bath to help with my badly cramped stomach, if I were to guess then I would bet this is the kind of cramping women talk about during that time of month.

When I finally got out I tried to play some computer games to distract myself, but it was not working. Finally laid on my bed, trying different positions, until I found that laying halfway off my bed that is rather low and laid on my stomach actually relieved it very well. I fell asleep this way, woke up in the morning feeling my stomach sore still as it had been totally cramped most the night, but this was pretty much the aftermath. I took another bath and well in it throw up a little bit of undigested chocolate.

Lesson learned, do not eat two bags of mixed surgar free russel stover and new york peppermint patties. For that matter 2 bags of any surgar free chocolate would probably not be good, just maybe not as bad as this combo.

So I bet you would get some results without horrible pain if you just ate like half a bag of russel stover surgar free chocolate. And it can take several hours, so you will want a diaper as it will come at you as a big surprise. I would say if it doesn't work in like 3 hours you could eat the rest of the bag and I will almost guarantee that you will be going uncontrollably. And you probably will have cramping as your stomach tries to push everything out quickly.

Though I really don't recommend this to anyone, except maybe as a punishment? I know there was on guy on here that made a bet and now how to wear diapers and he got a speeding ticket and mommy was looking for punishments. Well eat a bag of these and he will certainly be cramping and have bad diarea, certainly making him triple think about speeding again.

Safe way to do it is with a fish called "Escolar". It's a very good tasting fish that contains massive amounts of oil. You will get anal leakage and diarrhea. How ever you feces will be orange in color and oily. ONLY eat this if you have an entire day to be diapered!

Safe way to do it is with a fish called "Escolar". It's a very good tasting fish that contains massive amounts of oil. You will get anal leakage and diarrhea. How ever you feces will be orange in color and oily. ONLY eat this if you have an entire day to be diapered!

http://gothamist.com/2008/02/13/beware_the_butt.php

This is a link about the fish. It is also used inplace as "Butterfish" at less exotic resturants.

Buy any 64oz juice and drink it in about 15 minutes, like apple juice. Time is the key, don't spread it out for hours as the results may not work. Your gut will be so full but within an hour, it will be raining for about an hour, then it's all over. You'll be ably to feel it moving through you, literally. Not too bad. Quick, to the point and over soon enough to not keep you at home 24/7.

The chocolate candy thing works too as candy is a natural laxitive. The sugar free ones have warnings on them not to consume too many so they work. Also, hot chocolate.

Anyway, be careful about drinking too much liquid at once such as water. You may become hypoxic which is like drowning yoursef essentially. It dilutes your blood and thins out the amount of oxygen it can carry so you sufficate inside out. Another warning of using laxitives, it can dehydrate you and you could also die from that. Your essentially pushing out all the water in your body and can easily become dehydrated. I think each of these are in extreme cases but just use caution.

Seriously, try the apple juice thing.

Phosphate laxitive (FLEET brand) will make you powerful watery.

A little mineral oil added will reduce your ability to hold it.

Use with caution...you're going to need diapers for several hours if you do this.