LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal Tampons

what would be the use of an anal tampon? because i imagine if you are bleeding rectally you would want to see a doctor pretty quickly....

Well the anal tampon is made for anal incontinence people. It excist of a soft foam surrounded by a film that keeps it compressed. This way the tampon can be easily introduced. The natural moisture and heat of the intestants releases the film and the foam expands and adapts itself to the anatomical conditions. This way solid stool is hold back in a reliable way, or so they say, just wondering if anybody ever tried them .

• Like 2

I could see where they would be handy. Especially if you worked around people and suffered from bowel incontinence. Mind you I am not sure I would ever leave the house if I suffered from bowel incontinence.

i not only have bladder problems but also I grow up with IBS. the only thing is i dont have the IBS pains all the time. only when im really stressed out, or i have eaten something new to me. other then that i can normally make it to the bath room to go num2 unless i dont mind going in my diaper. some times its fun to just poop in your pants and take care of it later. like when watching a game, or playing on the computer. other then that i try to make it to the potty. and use it and change my wet diaper at the same time.

Guest dodgedart

I'd like to try these for the wetness that goes with IBS. I just tried to Google anal tampons, and came up empty. How can one purchase them?

I also have IBS realy bad so they may help me when away from the home eatting out.

It has come at realy bad time before. Leave where ya eatting and bamm have to go and would have to use the diaper.

To many this may sound like fun, but living that way is not fun.

There is a line between likeing diapers and needing them{for #1} AND I NEED THEM! But not for #2 No way will i give up that fight to needing them for #2.

OK Rant off

Where can ya get them? And are you sure they would come back out once swelled up?

Do not need a visit to the hospital...........

From checking with an associate of mine, anal tampoons are only to be used under a doctors / continence advisors direct instructions. In mild cases, improper use causes impactation and severe faceal retention. (Think of faeces as hard as granite, and needing a continence nurse / doctor to chip out your faeces with a hammer and chisel). In some cases, the cause digestive tract rupture or anal fissures / tears.

Since the anal tampoon is an absorbant material, it absorbs all liquid from the anus / lower intestine, which will 1 - prevent bowel movement, 2- Cause severe loss of bodily fluids and nutrients and 3 - cause reverse presure to be put on the perastic action of the intestine - which can cause it to tear.

From checking with an associate of mine, anal tampoons are only to be used under a doctors / continence advisors direct instructions. In mild cases, improper use causes impactation and severe faceal retention. (Think of faeces as hard as granite, and needing a continence nurse / doctor to chip out your faeces with a hammer and chisel). In some cases, the cause digestive tract rupture or anal fissures / tears.

Since the anal tampoon is an absorbant material, it absorbs all liquid from the anus / lower intestine, which will 1 - prevent bowel movement, 2- Cause severe loss of bodily fluids and nutrients and 3 - cause reverse presure to be put on the perastic action of the intestine - which can cause it to tear.

Well babykeiff, we most be talking about different things, what i am talking about is basicly a foam cup that will work like a plug, but will not be absorbant, just replaces the job the anal muscles used to do.

They can be bought free here; http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?cat=899&product=4207672 ; and from reading the other questions in this thread it looks like it could be very usefull when going out and not wanting a smelly diaper. Ofcours if u would leave it in for days i could c problems happening, but not more then being constipated and not all those horror things u r refering too. But ofcours i started this thread to get input from people who use it so as to get an answer as how usefull they r . Hope it can be helpfull for others out there.

An

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well babykeiff, we most be talking about different things, what i am talking about is basicly a foam cup that will work like a plug, but will not be absorbant, just replaces the job the anal muscles used to do.

They can be bought free here; http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?cat=899&product=4207672 ;

Great thread. I also have mild IBS. Mild as long as I watch what I eat.

I knew of Save Express site posted above. However I would like to find a US retailer and give this a try also. If any has a US site please post.

Thanks

From checking with an associate of mine, anal tampons are only to be used under a doctors / continence advisors direct instructions. In mild cases, improper use causes impaction and severe faceal retention. (Think of feces as hard as granite, and needing a continence nurse / doctor to chip out your feces with a hammer and chisel). In some cases, the cause digestive tract rupture or anal fissures / tears.

Since the anal tampon is an absorbent material, it absorbs all liquid from the anus / lower intestine, which will 1 - prevent bowel movement, 2- Cause severe loss of bodily fluids and nutrients and 3 - cause reverse pressure to be put on the perastic action of the intestine - which can cause it to tear.

They can be bought free here; http://www.airoliver...product=4207672 ; and from reading the other questions in this thread it looks like it could be very usefull when going out and not wanting a smelly diaper. Ofcours if u would leave it in for days i could c problems happening, but not more then being constipated and not all those horror things u r refering too. But ofcours i started this thread to get input from people who use it so as to get an answer as how usefull they r . Hope it can be helpfull for others out there.

An

thats what i was thinkin when i read his post also, its like he's trying to give advice about something he doesnt know about, but i cant be sure since i havnt a clue what those anal tampons are like myself, just judging from the picture though it does not look like it would be internal at all so i dont see how it would take any liquids from your internal workings.

thats my opinion false as it may be, at least i confess i know not

It seems that people here are making fun of my advice.

Please read the following:-

http://www.erothitan..._poster_en.html

I suggested that anal tampons are only to be used under a doctors / continence advisors direct instructions. There are two items that carry the trade description of an anal tampons. One is indwelling, as listed within the site above, and the other is partially indwelling. BOTH, yes I stated both, stop feces leaving the body, and WILL cause impactation.

What is your bodies metabolic rate, and what is your digestive speed. Can you calculate it? Can you tell me, or even yourself, how often, and how full your bowels will become, and how often that you need to empty them? Can you calculate the capacity of your bowels, and on what level will you tear the inner lining of your bowels? If you can answer ALL those questions accurately, then it is safe for you to use an anal tampon. If not, then I hope that you enjoyed your life as being an active adult - cause blood posioning can be deathly.

If you feel that you require further information, here is a link to one source http://books.google....tampons&f=false and here is a link to more http://www.google.ie...&meta=&aq=f&oq=

For your information, what airoliver is selling, named as an anal tampon is correctly named as an anal seepage tampon - for use post anal sex.

The real question is, for IBS sufferers, does use of anal tampons result in a more normal poop?

95% of the time, my feces are the result of a never-ending swing between constipation and diarrhea. I'd do anything to have plumper, normal-sized, "normal looking" poops.

Do you know the cause of your IBS. (you can reply via PM if you wish)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

sigh,.. I suffer from IBS, acid reflux, and and external hemorrhoid to boot. Generally I stay away from anything that is acidic, and that cuts problems down drastically, but I can't cut it out at all times. Some times I wish I could just buy a shake, or live off of infant formula all the time so I didn't have to worry about things. As it is now, I can't wipe with anything other then baby wipes or there is blood, and I have to keep a good bit of aquaphor you know where, or there is quite a bit of irritation. Over the years I have often wondered about a plug that you could just put in and pull out as needed. heh. or have also thought of like an inflatable diaper that had a tube that was inserted.. seal up.. throw away. and done. I just really hate it and it gets old when you only have perhaps 30 seconds from when you get the first signal to dropping trou or its too late.

:huh:

My SO's mother is incontinent of the bowels as well as urinary, and I really feel for her. I spent enough time dealing with urinary incontinence before my back surgery (it's one thing to LIKE to wear, compared with a NEED to wear).

She is currently in a home taking care of medical problems that she has (won't go into all that here), but refuses to admit she is incontinent, even though every time my SO goes to visit she has had an "accident", and my SO has to call in the staff to help her get clean, we have ordered her some pull-ups, as full on diapers would make her far too embarrassed to mention.

We don't know how she'll feel about the pull-ups, but it's got to be better than what she's been dealing with in life. She has had "accidents" while visiting us here at our home, and my SO has tried to get her to let her into her room at home to clean it, but she's always refused to let anybody in.

Since this medical problem however my SO has gone in there, and she's been having "accidents" for some time in there too, and we need to clean her room and clothes before she gets out of the home.

Before we try anal tampons, we are hoping that the pull-ups help, she really is a nice woman, and we care about her a lot. It's just hard for her because she feels like she's lost her dignity, and I understand that.

TO those of you who share her problem, my heart goes out to you, and I hope that this product helps you. It's too soon to ask my SO's Mom about it, as we've yet to spring the pull-ups on her, but I hope all goes well.

Peace,

Vic

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried them but I found it uncomfortable and ended up throwing a half box out. The do work but get a sample first to see if you like them.

• 1 month later...

Target is now selling a stick on pad. I saw it advertised in a woman's magazine while waiting at the Dr's office with my wife. I also saw them in a self help catalog. The come in a package of 28 as I remember. Also can't remember the name right now.

The ad siad they were pads that stock to the buttocks to absorb bowel leakage. They sure wouldn't work for me though.