LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Indicator

I like the forums and all, but sometimes interactive real time talk is just what the doctor ordered. I dont know if we can do anything about the chat room, but maybe someone who reads this can. Im sure you've noticed that whenever you go into the chatroom there is seldom anyone in there. I think its because everyone has realized this and no one wants to sit and wait there. With a little number in parenthesis by the live chat icon that told you how many people were in the chatroom, I think that chat would be far more satisfying.

Happy diaper wearing all :D

Collin

A Suggestion to finding someone in chat room might be to check in on the hour like 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 for example. Or also try to coodinate particular days and time zones for getting in sync, though that does get tricky, Lol.

Oh Man the time has past,

I'm an old man on this site.

Plasticpantsman,

Doug

There's actually is an indicator on the front page of the boards. Below the Members Online info at the bottom there is a Members in Chat listings ONLY when there are people in there.

The best way would be for someone to help host scheduled chats. I just lack the time to say in advance when I can be here.

• 1 month later...