LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sexual Question...

Guest Kylee

Guest Kylee

Ok the following post is of a more sexual nature, but I do need advice and i hope that someone can help...

Recently, my girlfriend and i have started experimenting with sexual activities. But, we are both bedwetters and often after, you know, we both drift off. We have a plastic sheet on our respective beds, but having to swap out the top sheets, and sometimes covers gets very old. We are both female, if that can help at all. The two things we have tried are:

1. Setting an alarm, didn't wake either of us up enough and made my parents very upset that they had to turn it off for us.

2. Taping an insert over the urethra, which made the love-making much less comfertable, and of course, didn't hold anything which didn't help to decrease the mess.

We are desparate for any ideas that someone has, please help us!

Sincerely,

Sarah & Kylee

Not to sound like a dick... but as an incontinent adult all I can think of is: you both need to take responsibility for your wetting. No matter how tired I am, I HAVE to put a diaper on before I fall asleep, and it sounds like you both need to as well.

But, we are both bedwetters and often after, you know, we both drift off. We have a plastic sheet on our respective beds, but having to swap out the top sheets, and sometimes covers gets very old. We are both female, if that can help at all. The two things we have tried are:

1. Setting an alarm, didn't wake either of us up enough and made my parents very upset that they had to turn it off for us.

2. Taping an insert over the urethra, which made the love-making much less comfertable, and of course, didn't hold anything which didn't help to decrease the mess.

Sincerely,

Sarah & Kylee

interesting as profie show you as a male

What I don't get is where you get the energy for sex if you're so tired you can't even put on a diaper afterward. Try leaving 2 diapers opened and where you can reach out and grab them without getting up. Then all you have to do is lift your butt to slide it under you, tape it up and say goodnight.

Hugs,

Freta

interesting as profie show you as a male

Hey,

how are you guys? i hope well. I have never tried them, but what about the underpads? They sell them at any drugstore. they are made for incontinence. They help protect chairs, and beds from leaks.

-dave

Not to sound like a dick... but as an incontinent adult all I can think of is: you both need to take responsibility for your wetting. No matter how tired I am, I HAVE to put a diaper on before I fall asleep, and it sounds like you both need to as well.

What I don't get is where you get the energy for sex if you're so tired you can't even put on a diaper afterward. Try leaving 2 diapers opened and where you can reach out and grab them without getting up. Then all you have to do is lift your butt to slide it under you, tape it up and say goodnight.

Hugs,

Freta

put diapers on afterwards. Problem solved.

Or you can put the diaper on FIRST and then make out.....which can be a really H*O*T experience unto itself! :thumbsup:

or an underpad comes in handy, they have disposable ones and washable ones, but either way, you have to take care of business ....if you know what I mean....

qwack

i agree with all of thees and if u don't learn to put one on then deal with the reprocutions

we are both bedwetters and often after, you know, we both drift off

Yes, I would really really love a solution that does not involve a diaper - the garment designed to protect clothes/bedding from getting wet/soiled - and that does protect a bed/clothes.

The only solution that I know of is a DIAPER.... either putting it on yourself, or getting someone else to do that for you. Unfortunately, for many of us, we have to diaper ourselves. In your case, your loved one, the person that would diaper you, is in the same situation as you are - so a compromise will have to be reached OR both of you sleep in a bath / on some surface that will not get damaged if wet - like outside on the grass.

You state, in your profile, that you are an adult baby. The ADULT side needs to take responsibility for the BABY side actions.