LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Age

BBB

What is your average play age?

What do your scenarios usually involve?

Is wetting involved? Is it the catalyst for the scene?

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment"

Does Shame/Humilation play a part in it?

Are the other figures in your scenes the caring type, the abusive type?

How extensive to your scenes become?

Do your have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies?

My average play age is some where between 12 and 16, involve it being a daytime punishment for bedwetting or perhaps just a routine that is followed at bedtime. Shame is usually a big part for me with taunting and demeaning comments, but humiliation isn't something I focus on. The other figures in my scenes correlate directly to whatever scenario I'm playing. (i.e. daytime punishment, they're abusive.... bedtime routine they are the caring type)

Average age: 3 or 4;

• 2 weeks later...

What is your average play age? Between 11-17

What do your scenarios usually involve? As the handle implies, a good deal of them are about being an indentured servant girl to my mistress, which is my most consistent role. I have, though, done the daughter role more and more. When in darker moods, I play a kidnap victim.

Is wetting involved? Is it the catalyst for the scene? Yes, but rarely the catalyst.

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment":

• 2 weeks later...

What is your average play age?

2-3

What do your scenarios usually involve?

Doing the same things any other 2-3 yr old does. Play with blocks, play doh, cars and trucks, building forts, play pretend, etc. Ohh and cuddling with mommy.

Is wetting involved? Is it the catalyst for the scene?

Well I'm 2 so I'm still struggling with the concept of potties.

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment"

Babies shouldn't be punished for being a baby!

Does Shame/Humiliation play a part in it?

Nope.

Are the other figures in your scenes the caring type, the abusive types?

Always caring, never ever ever abusive

What is your average play age? Varies, form 5 to 15.

What do your scenarios usually involve? Negotiations on independence & responsibility level with my caretaker. Secret desire to be cared for, but shame to admit it and attempt to act as a though guy (or lady). Cheating on rules and getting caught. Or, getting tricked by a manipulative caretaker so to end up under his total control.

Is wetting involved? Is it the catalyst for the scene? Wetting is almost always involved, but usually not the catalyst.

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment": Diapers are always loaded with a high emotional bias. Sometimes they are a way to express care and positive attention, others are one of the tools to forcefully strip away my independence. Usually, they are the two things together.

Does Shame/Humiliation play a part in it? There’s usually a medium degree of shame and humiliation, but usually in a witty, non-malicious way.

Are the other figures in your scenes the caring type, the abusive type? Manipulative, yes. Physically abusive, not often. It’s usually a sort of game to get me exposed/caught/set under strict control, where any weapon is legal as long as it serves a “noble