LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel Incontinence

As most of u will agree is temporary urine incontinence a matter of just relaxing yourself and letting go, this is a lot harder for bowel incontinence .

Now personally i got great results with the anal stretching ring van Huse, (http://huse.com/scstore/p-218123_anal_stretching_rings.htm).

It takes a bit of practice inserting one, but ones in place it works great. Basicly its a butplug with a hole in it, when installed u will start pooping all over yourself very quickly, u really need to have a diaper ready or it will be to late already, its gets really messy, and there is nothing u can do about it.

• Like 2
Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

As most of u will agree is temporary urine incontinence a matter of just relaxing yourself and letting go, this is a lot harder for bowel incontinence .

Now personally i got great results with the anal stretching ring van Huse, (http://huse.com/scstore/p-218123_anal_stretching_rings.htm).

It takes a bit of practice inserting one, but ones in place it works great. Basicly its a butplug with a hole in it, when installed u will start pooping all over yourself very quickly, u really need to have a diaper ready or it will be to late already, its gets really messy, and there is nothing u can do about it.

Been there, done that...

Huge chance of injury there....

Plus it is a known fact that some anal play actually strengthens the anal sphincter muscles. (wouldn't want that now would we)

I've had great luck following that 12 month diaper training method with a few of my own changes.

I just eat my regular diet and use one each of those yogurt products that touts "immune system boost" and "regularity". (the liquid kind)

I only go once a day in the morning, and it comes out by itself with no help from me whatsoever, and it's the perfect consistency (for me anyways), not runny or hard.

I barely feel it coming on and only have a minute or 2 to react before I soil myself.

I can still hold it if I want to, but it has taken me 2 years to get to this point, and after being chronically constipated my whole life, this has been some wonderfully welcome relief.

Sure would be nice if we could have a "sticky" (hee hee) where we could discuss and add own own ideas to update that document.

I have been in diapers since the beginning of the year due to a lost bet, see help with a decision , very regular drinking of liquedes make me use my diaper all the time. upon see your post Sara is now ordering the Anal Stretching Rings and the Castile Enema Soap.

when i voice my concern, she said don't worry...

I have been in diapers since the beginning of the year due to a lost bet, see help with a decision , very regular drinking of liquedes make me use my diaper all the time. upon see your post Sara is now ordering the Anal Stretching Rings and the Castile Enema Soap.

when i voice my concern, she said don't worry...

Now here, I'd speak up for you. I'm not sure the Anal Stretching Rings are a great idea for you. A good enema now and then deposited in your diaper is maybe a good thing (clean up soon and be prepared for diaper rash!!), but being dependent on either the rings or enemas is a little too artificial.

Since you're in diapers now anyway, you ought to be undergoing one of the natural diaper training regimens offered out and around. She should be on top of this so that you can make the most of your time in diapers. These rings may open you to allow you to poop, but a good training routine may be able to get you to the point where you don't need any hardware. The way its going, if your wife takes good care of you, by the time your diaper sentence is up you'll neither want to be able to stop wearing nor will you be able to!

It really seems like you are enjoying this anyway...

Been there, done that...

Huge chance of injury there....

Plus it is a known fact that some anal play actually strengthens the anal sphincter muscles. (wouldn't want that now would we)

I've had great luck following that 12 month diaper training method with a few of my own changes.

I just eat my regular diet and use one each of those yogurt products that touts "immune system boost" and "regularity". (the liquid kind)

I only go once a day in the morning, and it comes out by itself with no help from me whatsoever, and it's the perfect consistency (for me anyways), not runny or hard.

I barely feel it coming on and only have a minute or 2 to react before I soil myself.

I can still hold it if I want to, but it has taken me 2 years to get to this point, and after being chronically constipated my whole life, this has been some wonderfully welcome relief.

Sure would be nice if we could have a "sticky" (hee hee) where we could discuss and add own own ideas to update that document.

Hey Wet n' Poopy in NC, good to hear u found a way to forefill your desire.

But as u said yourself it took u 2 years and u can still hold it in.

I personally do not want a permanent incontinence for now, would make my job a lot harder and diapers r quite expensive as well, but its great and very relaxing to just let everything go for a few days. Now for urine this came quite easy to me like i said in a previous post, just have to put on a diaper and i start leaking, but for bowel incontinence this is another story. So to get that "helpless feeling" i got good results with the anal rings.

And thats my second point, if u go to the main section of incontinence in this forum, u will see a lot off people who are incontinent not recommending it, so the anal rings give u a good idea what it will be like for real, but here u can still go back.

After all, not sure that all desires should become reality.

I would love to see some statistics about how many diaperlovers have a desire to be incontinent, and if so, if they want it to be permanent or temporary.

Personally i go for temporary, so if u have other methods, that don't take 2 years, :-), love to hear them.

• Like 2

Personally i go for temporary, so if u have other methods, that don't take 2 years, :-), love to hear them.

I am also experimenting with faecal incontinence, wearing hollow butt plug. It works, but is very uncomfortable and also a feel of uncontrollable pooping is dismissed.

There is another method commonly used for treating anal fissures. This method is based on temporal relaxing of anal shincter by botulinum toxin injection (mainly used in cosmetic). The injection is without pain and relax your muscle for about 3-5 month. Depending on dosage can lead to total temporal incontinence. After this interval the muscle activity will return.

Injection without proper diagnose is not officially approved, so it will be hard fo find physician for doing this.

Looks kinf od cool, I might wan t to try one

I am also experimenting with faecal incontinence, wearing hollow butt plug. It works, but is very uncomfortable and also a feel of uncontrollable pooping is dismissed.

There is another method commonly used for treating anal fissures. This method is based on temporal relaxing of anal shincter by botulinum toxin injection (mainly used in cosmetic). The injection is without pain and relax your muscle for about 3-5 month. Depending on dosage can lead to total temporal incontinence. After this interval the muscle activity will return.

Injection without proper diagnose is not officially approved, so it will be hard fo find physician for doing this.

Out of curiousity, how do the hollow butt plugs work? Do you just stick them in, wear a diaper and constantly leak? Is there a limit of how deep they can go inside to prevent completely going inside of butt? Are they easy to take out after wearing for a longer period of time?

Out of curiousity, how do the hollow butt plugs work? Do you just stick them in, wear a diaper and constantly leak? Is there a limit of how deep they can go inside to prevent completely going inside of butt? Are they easy to take out after wearing for a longer period of time?

Hollow butt plug prevent the sphincter close, free pass of everything from your guts out is allowed.

You will not have any control or notify about it, only feel of slight gut movement and farth or poop is out.

Wear butt plug is however very uncomfortable and slightly painfull in sitting position.

I tried it wear for two days. No problem get it out. Only slightly push (like pooping) and it will jump out.

this sounds very interesting, sounds like it would be insane with an enema and a really big diaper. I've seen one the fits with the shurshot shower nozzle, but it was expensive and pretty big, but looked more comfortable to ease in, for us smaller girls. I also don't want to eventually become a size queen, and i would wear it very rarely, only for intense playtime :)

You sold me... i want one :)

• Like 1

<!--quoteo(post=210401:date=Jun 29 2009, 06:24 AM:name=Incontinent lover)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incontinent lover @ Jun 29 2009, 06:24 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=210401"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I am also experimenting with faecal incontinence, wearing hollow butt plug. It works, but is very uncomfortable and also a feel of uncontrollable pooping is dismissed.

I seem to remember a guy who had a Botox injection in his bladder a while back. It was supposed to wear off after a month or so, but by the time it did his sphincter muscle had atrophied from lack of use... and he had to start potty training all over again. Way more than he bargained for.

I seem to remember a guy who had a Botox injection in his bladder a while back. It was supposed to wear off after a month or so, but by the time it did his sphincter muscle had atrophied from lack of use... and he had to start potty training all over again. Way more than he bargained for.

Or maybe he achieved exactly what he was going for? This is Incontinent Desires, after all.

• Like 1

Simply by increasing the liquid in your diet and wearing 24/7 increases the speed of your digestive transit, and your need to vacate your bowels. With the extra water, and a little relaxation, after a while, you will not realize that you are pooping, and this will happen within 4-8 hours after every meal awake or asleep.

Well the botox injections always have fascinated me, but currently its a bit to risque. I have to agree with babykeiff that lots of fibers and liquids will help as well. Let me tell u what happened to me earlier, as i told u above i like the anal stretching rings, granted, as mentioned they r a bit uncomfortable when sitting down, but I prefer wearing them when I do stuff, like ironing .

The smell of clean laundry, and then u slowly start to get the smell of a filling diaper, its quite a rush. So today i had fun with that, cleaned myself up , took a shower and put on a clean diaper.

Then as I was watching TV, before i realized what happened or before i could do something about it, I pooped in my diaper again. I figured thats where the "stretching" in anal stretching rings comes into place. So this is the first time that i felt what a true incontinent person must feel, it was quite exciting. I had to shower again, :-)

It would be great if there was a simpeler way of achiving this, but for now this is the bestIi found, and it worked in a short time . Have fun.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen other styles of the same thing? I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Actually I'd like to attach a bag to it to avoid messy diapers - my IBS makes having messy diapers too painful to enjoy. I'd be happy with a simple wet nappy!

• 5 months later...

I have looked at those rings but they don't seem as if they could be retained very easily. I had the idea of making a silicone rubber spool. something that looks like two funels back to back with a hole through the middle about one inch diameter. I know from experiment that this item could be folded up then inserted whereupon it pops back into shape the inner cone shape would create a good seal which would tend to close against to inside of your bottom under pressure and prevent expulsion. Also in a soft material it would be kinder to what is a delicate part that you dont wan't to split or scratch. I have the technology to produce something like this if there is a demand?

I have looked at those rings but they don't seem as if they could be retained very easily. I had the idea of making a silicone rubber spool. something that looks like two funels back to back with a hole through the middle about one inch diameter. I know from experiment that this item could be folded up then inserted whereupon it pops back into shape the inner cone shape would create a good seal which would tend to close against to inside of your bottom under pressure and prevent expulsion. Also in a soft material it would be kinder to what is a delicate part that you dont wan't to split or scratch. I have the technology to produce something like this if there is a demand?

AND I JUST HAD THIS THOUGHT:- If a soft bag was moulded or attached on the outside then you could have all the fun (or relief if you have IBS) of filling you nappy but without the smell, cleanup or nappy rash. mmmmm

Oooh I'm interested too. Sounds like this would be much more comfortable than a hard plastic ring.

I second this....

It is not so much the cost of the item it's the degree of tooling it would need versus the amount you could shift.

Platinum cured silicone (like the clear baby bottle teats) is about £23 per kilo in small lots, I wouldn't think the shot weight would be much more than 100gm and so material cost is £2.30. But the logistics are like this:- Costs,labour etc. in a £10k tool= £0.01. OR cost, Labour etc. in a £300 tool = £10.00 (cus its manual moulding)

And of course we dont know if it works yet but that's just a development issue.

Yet another project for the list me thinks.

• 2 weeks later...

some thoughts have occured to me after reading this. (Being the obsessive compulsive that I am, I've been giving it WAY too much thought, thus feeling the need to post here)

I've been looking for something like the anal ring product that was linked in the first post for a while (thank you btw, I've ordered a set)

Then thoughts started forming on how to make full use of this as a true incontinence simulator (or at least a realtively inexpensive experience). As I understand it with these in place, you would constantly leak through the rectum, rather than having full movements. Which wouldn't be quite the natural way one would want to simulate, feces moves down the line till pressure hits and you open up natuarally.

I've wondering how a small barrier would work in this situation, allowing some build up until internal pressures for the barrier to give, opening things up for the ring to do it's thing. Perhaps something simple, like an inflated balloon, or plug.

This would then give some time delay between insertion of the rings and bowel movements, thus keeping the subject unaware of WHEN it would actually occur, and very mindful of anything bowel related (at least until it first gives way... then it's just leak till changing time).

Then... more thoughts started stirring in my head about how to create a similar scenarion for urination, eventually I came up with this.

An inserted catheter would create the same effect, constant dribbling of urine. (yes yes, catheter BAD.. we've all heard it before..)

What would happen if another barrier were to be placed on the end of the catheter to allow storage in the bladder till it gives way. My mind went to the plastic valve located on sport drink bottles (power/gaterade, etc). I don't know how much pressure would be required to open these, but with some wear and tear you could probly get it to be fairly easy opening.

So... there it is, my current thoughts on simulated temporary incontinence... let the crossfire commence.

• Like 1

I think even with an anal ring, you would still get the usual build up to a movement, healthy people don't 'store' a BM in their rectum for long periods of time, the body pushes material down when it's time and that's when you begin to feel the urge to go. Most of the time, the rectum itself is empty. Adding a 'normally open' valve on the rectal sphincter (instead of a 'normally closed' one) would only change how the emptying process took place.

I would say that the rings wouldn't work too well if the user tends to have firm BMs, it would probably lodge on the end and just pop out. Softer or watery BMs would probably gush out involuntarily though.

On the bladder side of things, I remember a story in which the AB was, to use the words of the story, "getting fixed." This required a stent-like device inserted into the bladder neck, functionally replacing the bladder valves. There were different settings available, some Mommies would choose that their charge had a constant dribble, but IIRC, the protagonist was fitted with a model that would let the pressure build for a short while, then release when the pressure reached a certain level. Theoretically, this would allow a sort of continence, but only if he were able to judge when that pressure level would be met.

A good engineer could probably design a pressure release valve for a catheter, one that would only allow fluid to empty but not back up into the bladder. I've doodled ideas for an electronic version that could be made to randomly open, or open at intervals of 2-20 minutes. It wouldn't be too hard at all.

I just wonder why we don't have a glut of AB/DL urologists and proctologists researching these things. I suppose its because this is only a part of our lives, and not our whole world. Though sometimes it seems like a lot of AB/DLs are underachievers, no offense intended to anyone in particular, I include myself in that.