LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel Incontinence

Guest Wetnmessy247

Pain IS your friend, but not as he said above.

What is the point in life if ya don't take risks?

If your insides start to hurt real bad and blood starts to come out of your anal cavity, itis a sign you are getting it right. Keep at it, and eventually you will get the rings positioned properly and the bloody stool will eventually turn brown, and that my friend is the best sign incontinence is on its way to your door.

I had to go through MANY days of bloody diapers and sore insides until I got it right.

Yes, you may tear up your bowels, but that is not bad. That's progress toward no bowel control, which is the point here, right?

Keep at it!! Your poop will soon slide out of you like water in a funnel. :horse:

• Like 1

Pain IS your friend, but not as he said above.

Excuse me!

What is the point in life if ya don't take risks?

That I agree with, in moderation. All risks are calculated, not foolish. Would you jump from an aircraft at 20,000ft, and expect to live? Maybe you would, but most wouldn't.

If your insides start to hurt real bad and blood starts to come out of your anal cavity, itis a sign you are getting it right.

Wrong. It is a sign that you HAVE tore your anal cavity... and that can lead to blood poisioning and death.

Yes, you may tear up your bowels, but that is not bad. That's progress toward no bowel control

Yes it IS bad, and it is progress towards death. Yes, before you die, you will empty your bowels, but I don't think that is your intention.

Wetnmessy247, please check your facts before you try and contradict others here!!

Incontinence IS achieved by controlling the mind, or more correctly, telling the mind not to control / relax completely the anal and urinary sphincter muscles.

SoCalAB has suggested one methodology, which works, and more importantly, will not kill you.

• Like 1

I'm not terribly happy with my experience. I'm considering selling the two rings I didn't use (medium and large); if anyone would like them, just send me a PM. I'd sell the small one too, but I don't know who'd want to buy a used ring, even very well cleaned.

If it will stand the process, a good run through an autoclave will kill anything it could possibly be contaminated with.

On a side note, sorry to hear about your negative experience. Perhaps a bit of stool softener or a little bulking fiber would soften things up a bit.

• 3 months later...

All this talk about pain, if that is what you want ok, but I can assure you that there doesn’t have to be any pain.

I have been using the Huse anal ring for a long time now and let me tell you that after a while you will get so used to it that you barely notice it is there.

I can quite comfortable sit whit a ring and whats a movie while your diaper slowly gets filled.

Ofcourse if you start whit the Huse rings without ever having worn a butt plug then it will be very hard and there will be pain and blood.

Start with an inflatable butt plug, get used to your butt being kept open and slowly inflate the plug. This will take a while, but your butt will get used being open .

Then you can start wearing the Huse ring, first wear the butt plug, relax, make it slowly bigger, and then remove the butt plug and immediately place the well lubricated Huse ring.

It will go in easy, no pain, and your anal muscle will be used being open for long times so it will no expel the ring.

Now enjoy being incontinent, :-)

I think I would rather be bowel incontinte than pee myself. It feels so good when I have a real messing accident, and is much harder than a pee accident.

Same here, It seems to help when I take a daily magnesium supplement.(Philips Caplets) 1 or 2 a day with food.

Consistency seems to be the key, If it's too hard, I have to push. If it's too wet, my body won't voluntarily release it. Unless of course it is of massive volume.... :thumbsup: