LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Senior Diapers

Wow you're right it works out to about .23 per diaper. That's my kind of price, with the expensive diapers I feel like I'm just pissing my money away.

Hugs,

Freta

Wow you're right it works out to about .23 per diaper. That's my kind of price, with the expensive diapers I feel like I'm just pissing my money away.

Hugs,

Freta

this is a link to a you tube video about the diaper look like a great diaper to me..

Hmmm, these do look intersting. The leg elastics go way up front and back, instead of just being in the middle like many brands do, and they have 2 tapes on each side, high up so they don't get bothered by how your leg and hips move....interesting design...

Actually, thats $22.99 per case of 60 PLUS shipping of $20.83 so your total cost is $43.82 / 60 = .73 each. Much cheaper, but you also have to remember you get what you pay for.

Also in the video, he is dumping in 60 oz of plain water (should be a saline solution instead) all at once, which isn't the way disposable are designed to be used. Its nice if they can hold that kind of flood, but who do you know that has a 60 Oz bladder?? :huh:

Nice demonstration, but how do they work on a daily basis? especially with active people. When I wear, its usually for long periods of time, and I don't need the paddings clumping and bunching up on me.

Secure plus has solved that problem...I wonder how this brand addresses that situation..

The guy in the video also calls out the web site which sells these as

"www.unitedmedicalsupply.net" I tried that address and got the big '404" message :mellow:

Guess I'll keep watching though *shrug*

qwack

Wow they are only $12 shipping to me, they are coming out of Illinois, so that's a plus for where I live. Might just have to sample them. About 60 cents a diaper isn't to bad. ;)

I'll tell you after drinking a few beers my urine output is almost straight water, so I can see that it would work out as a viable sample but 60 oz would probably be 4 uses, so hey..what the heck. My Molicares are good for 6 wettings..so I'll give these a try. Course wearing a small we don't get the same limits as mediums and larges, but all in all it still factors out as usually mine are cheaper anyway.

Hmmm, these do look intersting. The leg elastics go way up front and back, instead of just being in the middle like many brands do, and they have 2 tapes on each side, high up so they don't get bothered by how your leg and hips move....interesting design...

Actually, thats $22.99 per case of 60 PLUS shipping of $20.83 so your total cost is $43.82 / 60 = .73 each. Much cheaper, but you also have to remember you get what you pay for.

Also in the video, he is dumping in 60 oz of plain water (should be a saline solution instead) all at once, which isn't the way disposable are designed to be used. Its nice if they can hold that kind of flood, but who do you know that has a 60 Oz bladder?? :huh:

Nice demonstration, but how do they work on a daily basis? especially with active people. When I wear, its usually for long periods of time, and I don't need the paddings clumping and bunching up on me.

Secure plus has solved that problem...I wonder how this brand addresses that situation..

The guy in the video also calls out the web site which sells these as

"www.unitedmedicalsupply.net" I tried that address and got the big '404" message :mellow:

Guess I'll keep watching though *shrug*

qwack

I went to the website and it works that is wear I got the youtube video from.I email them from the ebay link at the top of this form and they gave me the the web site www.unitedmedicalsuppliesgroup.com

I can say one thing for them I emailed them like 3 deferent times and they responded very quick like in 30 min or less every time even at 11:00 o'clock at night..

I tried some. They're okay if you are looking for diapers on a budget. I prefer the more expensive ones like Bambino or Abri-forms. Personally they need a better brand name... "Senior" Brand sounds like something off of a SNL skit.

Pretty sure he said 16 ounces.

yep he says 16 ounces.I think his point is that it can hold that much that fast when he puts all the water in the diaper that fast his can take more you can tell when he picks it up that his diaper is still thirsty and the other diaper is still trying to take in all the water.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the vidio, look carefully at the "not so good"diaper.

He is pouring the water on the plastic backing of the diaper and not on the adsorbant inside of the diaper.

No wonder it won't hold the 16 OZ of water.

Those are 60oz pitchers. All you have to do is picture 2 pitchers with less liquid than a 20oz soda. 16oz of liquid isn't shit. I could easily fill a 20oz soda bottle when I hold my piss for at least 30 minutes. That right there alone is around 25oz of liquid. Not to mention,the average human bladder holds a maximum amount of 17-19 oz.

Actually,after further research and observation,we're all wrong. Those are 60oz pitchers filled half way meaning there was at least 30oz of liquid. Next time you're at the bar,ask the beertender to show you a 60oz pitcher(If you're in a bar that still uses 60oz pitchers) and you'll see what I'm talking about. The guy didn't even pour the pitcher on the left into the right side of the diaper. I'm supposed to believe that was only 16oz? :huh:

I upsized the picture and still can't see it..but it did look like the tapes were right so it was the right side he poured it into.. I think :huh:

Actually,after further research and observation,we're all wrong. Those are 60oz pitchers filled half way meaning there was at least 30oz of liquid. Next time you're at the bar,ask the beertender to show you a 60oz pitcher(If you're in a bar that still uses 60oz pitchers) and you'll see what I'm talking about. The guy didn't even pour the pitcher on the left into the right side of the diaper. I'm supposed to believe that was only 16oz? :huh:

cant be if he was pouring the water on the plastic backing the water would have been all over the table and dripping off the diaper when he picks it up so it was and looks like the adsorbant side..it was a 60oz pitcher half filled so he was pouring 30oz of liquid..

God, it's like watching Billy Mays sell diapers. BUT WAIT! There's more! Here's how to order!!

Anyway, how much water he used is almost immaterial - it's still a phoney test. The 'good diaper' gets plain old tap water poured on it while the 'bad diaper' gets highly concentrated saline. It's the oldest trick in the book :lol:

Any diaper, even crappy ones, can absorb water very easily but we don't pee water - it contains salts which are not so easily absorbed because the crystals block the pores on the absorbent surface. So you very rapidly pour water mixed with much more salt than you'd ever find in normal human pee on the diaper you want to look bad and voila, the water doesn't soak in properly and runs off.

God, it's like watching Billy Mays sell diapers. BUT WAIT! There's more! Here's how to order!!

Anyway, how much water he used is almost immaterial - it's still a phoney test. The 'good diaper' gets plain old tap water poured on it while the 'bad diaper' gets highly concentrated saline. It's the oldest trick in the book :lol:

Any diaper, even crappy ones, can absorb water very easily but we don't pee water - it contains salts which are not so easily absorbed because the crystals block the pores on the absorbent surface. So you very rapidly pour water mixed with much more salt than you'd ever find in normal human pee on the diaper you want to look bad and voila, the water doesn't soak in properly and runs off.

ahhh not buying that one in that context. In biology we learned that molecules often do not share the same properties of the individual elements they are composed of. We also learned that when table salt is dissolved in water, it breaks apart into Na and Cl atoms.

As such in the atomic scale of things, they aren't blocking any "pores". It's actually a chemical thing..see this link: http://chemistry.about.com/od/howthingswor...s/f/diapers.htm

Excuse my crappy science knowledge :lol:

Concept's still accurate though, if you pour plain water on one and saline on another, the water diaper will always appear to work better.

Perhaps the guy in the video would like to make it again, using the same pitcher for both diapers? :)