DailyDi

If I could flip a switch and become...  

272 members have voted

1. 1. ... the opposite sex. Would I?

• Yes for a Day
    • Yes for a While
    • Yes forever
    • No
  2. 2. ... totally incontinent (Bladder and bowel) Would I?

• Yes for a Day
    • Yes for a While
    • Yes forever
    • No
  3. 3. ...a kid again. Would I?

• Yes for a Day
    • Yes for a While
    • Yes forever
    • No

• 3 months later...
Guest Baby Tiana

1.) For a day

2.) For a while

3.) FOREVER!!!!

I think it would be interesting to be a male. There are some clothes I like. I think the thing I would like the most about being male, is not having boobies and no curves. I would enjoy just being flat and not curvy. That would be nice.

I am not sure I would totally enjoy not having control of my bowels, but wetting....LOVE IT!! But hey, maybe messing wouldn't be to bad and all...eventually I would get used to it. And if someone had a problem with it, I wouldn't let them get to me to badly...I could always threaten to throw my messy and wet diaper at them!! :P

And I would love to be a kid again!!! Although I am still very childish, I wouldn't mind being smaller than I am, cause then I would just be picked up more often and also it would be easier to find jeans too!! Although I already shop in the kids section for some things, it would just make shopping easier if I only had to shop in that section.

Yes, for a while. While I don't have a sissy or TG bone in my body, if I had the chance to experience the kind of orgasms my wife gets, I'd take it. Not to mention having my own pair of boobs available anytime I want. :) As a male, I enjoy sex, but it's never been mind-blowing, I've had messy diapers that left me feeling more satisfied.

Yes. Forever. I know most people would choose anything to get OUT of this, if I was given to me as a 'diapers now or forever hold your pee', I would choose incontinence. I don't do a lot of things without my wife, and the few that I do, are things that diapers don't interfere with.

Yes, for a while. I had a good childhood mostly, though if I had the choice to stay at the age I am forever, I would. Honestly, I am afraid of getting older, I like things the way they are.

• 4 weeks later...

No for Question #1 I have No desire to at all

Yes for a While as far as Question #2 Just to See what its like as long as I could go Back.

Most Definetly, If I could I would go back & be a kid so that I could relive the Childhood that was Stolen from Me.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

• 11 months later...

• av-21616.jpg

1. No, never. I'd rather be with a woman, not be a woman.

Im a Girl and wif a girl try it you may like it I Love it myself.

No I like Being A Girl ( Dont see how you guys walk with those things anyway )

I already wet Dont want ta mess wish I wasnt incont the need takes the fun out of it somewhat.

and for a while just so I wouldnt end up where I am now