DailyDi

If I could flip a switch and become...  

272 members have voted

1. 1. ... the opposite sex. Would I?

• Yes for a Day
    • Yes for a While
    • Yes forever
    • No
  2. 2. ... totally incontinent (Bladder and bowel) Would I?

• Yes for a Day
    • Yes for a While
    • Yes forever
    • No
  3. 3. ...a kid again. Would I?

• Yes for a Day
    • Yes for a While
    • Yes forever
    • No

1. It would be neat to experience for awhile, permanent would suck though to be honest.

2. Got to admit, for a couple days I wouldn't mind going through the experience.

3. Same as Diamond, HELL NO!

I'm thinking we need to update this Thread/Forum, it still reads 2008 :huh:

1. Awhile

2. Already have part, don't care for the other part.

3. Awhile

NO

NO

NO

Ilike it just the way I am.

I'm too masculine to even look female,I figure I'll have my share of incontanence in another 20 or 30 years and having to be a kid again dosen't sound too apealing to me, any more.

I'm too masculine to even look female,I...

I think it is more like if you looked like what you could imagine yourself looking like if you were that gender, not taking exactly how you look now and cutting one off and glueing the other part on. If it were the second way, *shuddering at myself* I would be a terrible chick, haha! :lol:

1. I think I've been curious about this for much of my life. I'd love to give it a shot for a while. I wouldn't want to say forever, get there and find out I didn't enjoy it. I am, however, happy for those who are in a process to make the switch. Good for you!

2. I'd try it for a day just for the experience and to understand those who are there without having had an option. I'm thinking I wouldn't want it and would far prefer the option of diapers.

3. As the clock ticks, I've got to admit if it came down to a switch, I'd just as soon stop the aging process. I'll happily get older since the only other real-world alternative sucks. But yes, I'd be happy to stop the aging. As to the question being discussed, no, I'd rather not go back to childhood.

1. Becomming the opposite sex is impossible. Maximimum you will become is androgynous.

2. Would not mind becomming incontinent, has already been so for a period

3. I would love to be both child and adult person.

1. Becomming the opposite sex is impossible. Maximimum you will become is androgynous.

Maybe you should speak only for yourself? I am not in any way androgynous, Have many friends that have preceded me and some that followed on this path and the majority are not androgynous. I do know some that have CHOSEN androgyny as the right path for them and I completely support that. I also have 2 friends that are about 6' 2'' tall and they are not androgynous. There are people who have the misfortune to feel transgendered in a male body built like an NFL linebacker. My heart goes out to them because theirs is probably the most difficult path.

Hugs,

Freta

1) I don't know why anyone wouldn't try this, if it were as easy as flipping a switch. Half of humanity experiences things that the other half never does, and vice versa; it would be fascinating. I'm happy to be a man, but heck yeah, I'd try being a woman for a while.

2) For a day, absolutely--not only that, I'd give my wife the switch so she could flip it whenever she wanted. If you left out bowel incontinence, I'd happily do it for much longer than a day, and if you limited it to nighttime... hm, I might even choose forever. Not sure about that.

3) Yes definitely, for a day or a year. Not forever, though. Childhood is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

voted yes for awhile across the board.

Id have no intrest in doing any of them in real life or permantly, but to get to do it with the flip of a switch for awhile to try is a no brainer.

I love being a man, having control and not being a young kid. Still would love to try them all

Maybe you should speak only for yourself? I am not in any way androgynous, Have many friends that have preceded me and some that followed on this path and the majority are not androgynous. I do know some that have CHOSEN androgyny as the right path for them and I completely support that.

Hello Freta,

There still remain signs of a male past like deep voice, broad shoulders, thin hair, big hands and feet or unsuitable biographical details like time in miltary, male professional career, children, wife, etc). If people don´t use the old name or male pronouns, they are just polite and play in your theater play. all medical measures are just a compromise.

As tranny you are the last outcast of society, the worst minority.

Sadly, babygirl Kvetinka

Definently not the Opposite Sex- I like being male. Unless I was trying a loophole for Legal Marriage... :D

(Sorry, Onion Video Joke)

I wouldn't want to be Totally incontinent- just urinary. If that was an option, I'd go with "for a while."

Also, being a kid again wouldn't be too bad- but only for a while.

As tranny you are the last outcast of society, the worst minority.

I have to disagree with this statement. The "worst" minority and the people who are most discriminated against are people who are overweight. Weight affects people of all gender, ethnicity, and social background.

EVERY single person who is or has been overweight has been/is discriminated against. The worst part about all of it is that the majority of people (especially us Americans) find it socially acceptable to not only discriminate against overweight people, but flat out ostricise them from society. Granted I will absolutely NEVER defend the 400lbs. person who parks in the handicap space and rides a motorized scooter everywhere because that is just ridiculous; however, I will always help people who are willing to help themselves.

Everything I put down here is completely true. It doesn't matter if you are White, Black, Straight, Gay, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, you are not now, nor will you ever be as discriminated against more than overweight individuals.

If you think I am crazy, think about your past if you were or still are overweight. Also, if you are not, think about it hard, because you have made even a slight negative epithet towards an overweight individual.

I have to disagree with this statement. The "worst" minority and the people who are most discriminated against are people who are overweight. Weight affects people of all gender, ethnicity, and social background.

People who take hormones are overproportionally victims of overweight, too.

People who take hormones are overproportionally victims of overweight, too.

I don't understand what you are trying to say to be honest. If it is that people who take hormones are overweight as well yes that is true but that is meerly supplemental to my arguement. Even if it is obviously a man in a dress people generally won't say a word; however, a 300lbs. 15 year old going to school is going to get peevish remarks from almost every student all day.

1: Not just "no", but "HELL NO"! If thats yer thing, fine... But it's something along the line of "nightmare" scale for me. I'm happy being a guy.

2: Only for a day. Just long enough to rub that I'd need diapers in my folks' faces. I'm really not into the using aspect of diapers...

3: No. Among other things, I wouldn't be able to control my dogs as well. They'd be dragging me all over the place.

being female? yes please :P

being anal inco? NO

bladder? not realy, wish i could have a on/off switch tho...

kid? nah, i like my "grown up" rights, do whatever i want, whenever i want :)

There are people who have the misfortune to feel transgendered in a male body built like an NFL linebacker. My heart goes out to them because theirs is probably the most difficult path.

Hugs,

Freta

Difficult? Are you kidding? That linebacker-like body tends to come in really handy in fights. I can attest to that. :P