LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

I just got a couple samples of the new Attends 10 Breathable. It comes with a clothlike cover and 2 velcro tabs. The Mediums come in white, while the Large are blueish in color. They still have the two yellow wetness indicators on the outside. I havent had a chance to try them out yet. But they look comfortable. Let me know what everyone else thinks about these? I got y samples from my local home medical supply place.

How / where did you get the samples?

Ranger

I realize your a newbie, well at least don't post much. But how can you copy and paste someones post with the same answer to your question, and not realize it??? Just Teasing ya :P

When I spoke with the people at Attends, they said they werent eliminating the plastic backed products as of yet. With that said. I have a very bad feeling that they might eliminate the wonderful plastic backing. I just hope it isnt any time soon.

When I spoke with the people at Attends, they said they werent eliminating the plastic backed products as of yet. With that said. I have a very bad feeling that they might eliminate the wonderful plastic backing. I just hope it isnt any time soon.

Damn, that's like my worst nightmare

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperboyjr22

Hey guys, does anyone know where i can get Attends10 special care shipped to the USA?

you can get attends10 from a place called paperpak 1-800-4-attends

www.attends.com

I got my latest case a week or so ago, and I've noticed that the plastic backing is definately more noisy. It seems just a little bit thicker and they crinkle like Depends now and the plastic has more of a matte finish and not quite as shiny. The tapes come off without ripping the plastic. (yay!!) They also seem a little longer in the front and the back. I hope this isn't a temporary change, I'm liking it!

Anyone else seeing this?

Actually, I've been noticing that Attends had been going down hill in the quality department for a while. I haven't bought a new bag in a couple of months. Perhaps they decided to bump the quality back up and are making a good diaper again. The improvements you are describing would be great if they continue with that trend.

Guest diamondback688

yea...ive noticed the changes you mentioned, Noiseypants...i too am liking the changes...but if the quality of the Attends continues to go down hill i might have to switch to another brand...

I got my latest case a week or so ago, and I've noticed that the plastic backing is definately more noisy. It seems just a little bit thicker and they crinkle like Depends now and the plastic has more of a matte finish and not quite as shiny. The tapes come off without ripping the plastic. (yay!!) They also seem a little longer in the front and the back. I hope this isn't a temporary change, I'm liking it!

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks for the head's up, I'm going to pick some up in a week and see if they've made some improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

Attends were my favourate brand until they made the new changes.

I find that they are thinner than they were (although they do hold a lot) and the little blue squares for the velcro bit really irritate, they rub against my groin even if I fasten them a bit more loosley. And also, they they dont come as high up any more, I like a nappy that fastens just under my belly button so for me my favourate now is Lille Supreme all in 1 - Maxi.

They are quite bulky between the legs (which I like) and the maxi have an absorbency of 3000mls.

CC_Supreme_Fit_mannequin.jpg

I actually Hate Attends Classic but they haven't changed in over ten years, and are quite uncomfortable with that darn Perma dry lining, it feels like the inside is plastic and just sticks to your skin, you can't even pee once in them without trickling or they just flood. I do like the baby blue color though.

The new ones arn't available, that I have found. They were out about 8 years ago with a waistband but then Procter & Gamble discontinued that size (Small) . The new Attends 10, are the New ones to which I refer.

I have heard that Mediums and up are fairly decent, but barely rival CVS Brands overnite.

The new Attends with Waistband (paperpak) are not bad, but not great either.

The Attends Classic are their original diaper type with the micro pore plastic inner lining---YES--the lining INSIDE the diaper IS made of plastic (with thousands of holes in it). These diapers are basically institutional style diapers. The only reason I wear them now is if I want a really loud diaper. Because they have the plastic inner lining, it sticks to your skin, which means the diaper moves with you no matter what...thus causing the outer plastic to move and crinkle too. But they aren't comfy to wear for long.

The new Attends with Waistband (paperpak) are not bad, but not great either.

The Attends Classic are their original diaper type with the micro pore plastic inner lining---YES--the lining INSIDE the diaper IS made of plastic (with thousands of holes in it). These diapers are basically institutional style diapers. The only reason I wear them now is if I want a really loud diaper. Because they have the plastic inner lining, it sticks to your skin, which means the diaper moves with you no matter what...thus causing the outer plastic to move and crinkle too. But they aren't comfy to wear for long.

How cool are these! Gotta try them.... are they available in UK?

Just a follow up, I did get another package of Attends and noticed something rather interesting. If you look on the back of the package underneath the website and copyright you'll find the revision #. The one on my pack read:

Rev 2 - 3/05

I just got my first bag of attends 10 w/ waistband since all the changes. I'm not positive, but, I'm wondering if paper pak isn't making walgreens brand briefs. The plastic and writing on the wetness indicator is almost identical to the last bag of walgreens brand I got. The plastic backing is cut uneven like walgreens also. They do seem a bit more absorbant, though. I am waiting to see if the waist band falls apart like walgreens. I sure do miss P&G.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the medium attends with waist bands are alright. Better then most store brands i think. I have been using attends since i first became a diaper lover. I havent purchased a pack in awhile. Have the fixed the tapes or anything on them? Because i know that last batch i got about 5 months ago the tapes stick so well that u cant take them off without tear the plastic. Hmmm. I do miss the old style ones. I really miss the old style with just the 4 tapes... What other diaper is avaiable in the USA that is closest or a little better with the same style and feel as attends? Let me know!! :)

Baby Bren

Hi,

I just order a half case 2 packaged of the Medium attends with waist bands. There is a revision stamp on the back. Also what i have campared is that the newer tapes are a size bit small but hold just as well. Secondly the tapes can be removed without tearing the brief. Another thing that i found differntly was that the new revised attends are acutally packaged neater. They bands are wrinkled. The waist bands seem to have changed as well but for the better. Over all the thickness is just about the same, the plastic cover seems a little more like the older plastic, and a little more crinkley. So all good improvements. Let me know if anyone else has noticed these changes.

Bren

:Crylol:

I was just searching ebay because i am always buying things off of there and i came across a sealed pack of the Medium Vintage Attends with 6 tapes and waist bands size medium! Buy it now price was only 9.99!! I got the package with shipping for 17.00 total for a brand new pack of 22 vintage attends!!! Cant Beat that!!! I guess im having one hell of a good day!!!

Guest ***JustMe***

That is cheap!!! I guess it is a good day.

:Crylol:

I was just searching ebay because i am always buying things off of there and i came across a sealed pack of the Medium Vintage Attends with 6 tapes and waist bands size medium! Buy it now price was only 9.99!! I got the package with shipping for 17.00 total for a brand new pack of 22 vintage attends!!! Cant Beat that!!! I guess im having one hell of a good day!!!