LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

there are loads of sites prolly, as mentioned above ebay.com and amazon.com are great places, you can always check the official site which should be attends.com and you can always google it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all i found on ebay and amazon were the classic attends 10. Im looking for the attends 10 Special Care

id.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I spent the day with my brother yesterday, and wasn't sure if I'd be able to change my diaper while out. He knows I wear diapers.

I put two Depend Boost pads in my Attends and went the whole day without needing to change. :)

I put the diaper on at about 7 a.m. and was able to change 12 hours later. No leaks. :D

An added benefit was that I had a nice bulky diaper between my legs! :rolleyes: Any one else use extra pads with diapers?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Attends84

Anyone looking for a really cure and babyish adult diaper? Well i have come up with one that is the best so far. They are attends diapers with adorable baby print on the diapers. I have Winnie the pooh print, Bambi , Big Bird, and 101 delamtions. All that say Adult Pampers, Teen Pampers, Youth Pampers. If your looking for diapers like this then feel free to email me at brenkat@hotmail.com please make sure the subject is Attends Diapers with print. Also check out ebay.

Brendan

If anyone is wondering, the Attends are 10 Absorbancy, with 6 refastanable tapes, with elastic leg and wasit bands. These are the most baby looking diapers on the market. These have a very soft smooth plastic outer cover. All of the baby print is put on my hand. They are strips about 8 inches long and 1.50 inch wide and come in a variety of prints. The prints that i have are 101 Delmations and Bambi. I only have about 30 diapers left. These are going fast. Here is a price chart.

6 Diapers with shipping in the USA=15

12 Diapers with shipping in the USA=28

18 Diapers with shipping in the USA=36

22 Diapers with shipping in the USA=45

30 Diapers with shipping in the USA=58

Some people might think this is expensive. Here are the reasons why the prices are as follows. One cost of purchasing the diapers around 25 for a pack of 22 diapers. Then the tapes per diaper cost about 1.00 and then Shipping is included. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at brenkat@hotmail.com or check e-bay my Ebay name is Brendlb84 i have some listed now! 2/27/05

Honestly, before you guys buy these, I want you to think about this... 30 diapers for 58$ is OUTRAGEOUS. Go buy youself a bag of attends 10 for 20$ online and buy a bag of pampers diapers for 10$ and get clear box tape for 1$. The pampers diaper prints peel off and you can tape them on with the clear box tape. the box tape will cover the whole print. and you can use the rest of the baby diapers as stuffers.

MY way is much more affordable, more absorbent and looks better since you are getting real prints. Also you dont have to worry about shipping costs.

Doesn't get any better guys. dont be fooled into paying crazy money cause they have prints.

But, if you dont want to spend 20mins to do it yourself, by all means. get em'

Hey,

Just to respond to what the guy said. Yeah if u think about it, it seems expensive, but these tapes aren't taped on by tape, they are actuall tapes with baby print. Secondly if you buy a bag of attends for 20 dollars offline u have to figure in shipping which will run you anywhere from 8-16 dollars because of the weight of the diapers, secondly buying a pack of baby diapers that cost 10.00 That right there is anywhere from 28-36 dollars not including the tape and all the taxes u will pay for item in the stores. So figure 38.00 even with everything. Thats only for a bag of 22 diapers and then u have to take all the tape off the baby diapers and tape them on. TO much time if u ask me. Secondly thats just a waiste of money and a waiste of meterials that will fill up all the landfills. They might look babyish but if u dont get them to look right then they aren't going to be that good of a deal. The diapers that i sell are attends 10 with elastic wasite bands and 6 tapes, and i put the tape strip on them by hand which took sometime but i make sure that they look great. Again let me stress that the print tape strips are hard to find, and are just like what are on the baby diapers, must i add that they say Adult Pampers. Teen Pampers and Youth Pampers! Prices are above and if u need pictures or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at brenkat@hotmail.com Again i must say that i only have 30 left, just sold 30 the other day and i also have some listed on ebay search under attends. THanks.

Brendan