LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Sissy!

in all honesty to answer the question of why we are sissy would be like figuring out the meaning of life for some ppl it is just so hard to pin point. Me for example I love driving fast cars and all the "normal" male stuff but i also love to dress up in feminine clothing and my girlfriend/fiance loves to dress me up also. It is quite interesting to go to the mall decked out in all black with a pair of pink panties underneath it all :P

• 1 month later...

I'm being serious. When you usually talk to another guy online inthe ab/dl world they are either sissies or daddies. Im really neither. Im deinately not oin to run around in a little pink skirt but anyways, why is it that the guty babies cant jsut walk around in onsies or sleepers why is it they are also usually girly babies? Im just curious is all about this thats all.

I was introduced to diapers, or adult baby play by a past girlfriend and for me it was about living out my submissive nature. It was a humiliating experience to be forced to wear diapers and it was made even more humiliating when the diapers and plastic panties were worn with little girly things. As a submissive man who finds humiliation to be a big turn on, this form of play quickly became what I was looking for and now I am hooked on it. Some people think that sissies are either gay, or are forced to do gay acts, but for me it's just about being treated and dressed as a frilly little girlish baby.

post-48-1151836905_thumb.jpg

post-48-1151836905_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'm being serious. When you usually talk to another guy online inthe ab/dl world they are either sissies or daddies. Im really neither. Im deinately not oin to run around in a little pink skirt but anyways, why is it that the guty babies cant jsut walk around in onsies or sleepers why is it they are also usually girly babies? Im just curious is all about this thats all.

Easy! Because men never had a civil rights march! Women have fought for their right to wear pants, to express themselves as powerful, capable people. A girl can be weak and vulnerable or independent and tough and it will not threaten her identity as a woman. However a man can only choose to be independent and tough if he wants to keep his status as a "man".

I mean, what powerful figure is going to say "Hey! I deserve the right to cry once in a while!" No, a man must remain stoic and formidable, divorced from his feelings. Of course men are still human beings not 2-dimensional characters. They have desires to be vulnerable and cherished, much like a traditional woman is by her traditional man, but they are not allowed to express these feelings. So like many things society refuses an individual to express, these desires work themselves into fetishes instead. Fetishes such as transvestism and sissy play.

I think this is why many guys want to be "girl" babies rather than "boy" babies (although at that age it's really hard to tell which is which). It only heightens their weakness, desirability and shame. This also explains why a lot of girls don't care to express themselves as "boy" babies, because they can express any characteristics attributed to boys in real life.

This should also indicate that men who dress in traditional female clothing aren't necessarily gay, just well-rounded individuals aching to express another side of themselves.

• 5 months later...

Hi, well i'm a sissy for sure, I love dressing in my little party dresses and diapers. I also wear adult womens clothes too though, so sometimes I suppose i'm just a standard transvestite while at others i'm a sissy baby girl. For me it has nothing to do with sexual orientation, nor was I abused as a child. Why do I do it/like it? I don't know, I just feel comfortable and happy dressing and sometimes acting like a baby girl.

I'm not a true sissy, but an AB girl (I don't really go for the really frilly stuff, more pink pyjamas stuff like that).

My view is this, every man has a feminine side. Most guys will suppress this, for example, if I'm really fed up I won't go in the Gents and cry to my friends because they would think I'm weak.......women do, and get sympathy from their friends. Woman also enjoy things like having their hair stroked and being spoken to in baby talk. If a man asks for this he will feel like he is being a big girl. As small children, we are treated the same, i.e. if a 4 year old falls and starts crying to their mother they will get sympathy, boy or girl. But as we get older, boys are told that crying to your mother (or anyone) is being a sissy, so for the most part we just grin and bear it.

Another aspect addressed above is that of humiliation. I like female domination. When my wife puts a diaper on me, it gives me the message that she is totally in control now, I can't do anything unless she wants me to. I can't even have any form of sex, because one babies don't and two I'm wearing a diaper, so can't even touch myself. By dressing me as a girl and calling me by a girls name, it gives me the message that I am not even a man anymore.....so she controls that too!!

Take care

Bethany

I'm not a true sissy, but an AB girl (I don't really go for the really frilly stuff, more pink pyjamas stuff like that).

Oh, you are so a sissy! or are you too much of a sissy to admit it? hmm? Or maybe we should ask your "mommie"?

• Like 1

I would love to be someones sissy baby girl, they could do, or dress me anyway they wanted, I am small and would make a good sissy, baby girl.

If anyone is interested in a sissy boi or a sissy baby girl, look me up..... I have plenty of time and nothing to do.

Easy! Because men never had a civil rights march! Women have fought for their right to wear pants, to express themselves as powerful, capable people. A girl can be weak and vulnerable or independent and tough and it will not threaten her identity as a woman. However a man can only choose to be independent and tough if he wants to keep his status as a "man".

I mean, what powerful figure is going to say "Hey! I deserve the right to cry once in a while!" No, a man must remain stoic and formidable, divorced from his feelings. Of course men are still human beings not 2-dimensional characters. They have desires to be vulnerable and cherished, much like a traditional woman is by her traditional man, but they are not allowed to express these feelings. So like many things society refuses an individual to express, these desires work themselves into fetishes instead. Fetishes such as transvestism and sissy play.

I think this is why many guys want to be "girl" babies rather than "boy" babies (although at that age it's really hard to tell which is which). It only heightens their weakness, desirability and shame. This also explains why a lot of girls don't care to express themselves as "boy" babies, because they can express any characteristics attributed to boys in real life.

This should also indicate that men who dress in traditional female clothing aren't necessarily gay, just well-rounded individuals aching to express another side of themselves.

I'm a sissy and just love all things pretty and frilly.I sleep in a nappy,plastic pants and over these I wear my favourite pale pink satin panties covered in frilly pink lace.I also wear my pale pink chiffon nightie and dream of being cuckolded by my wife and her "real man"lover.Strange but this just turns me on soooooo much.Anyone else have this desire?

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Hewos,

Firstly I have to say its hard for me to imagine being anyhting but a sissy (by name) but to some poeple i've realised i don't fit the bill....

I am it appears in a very confussed way at the moment in some sort of progression from CD to TG (although i'm not saying thers not going to be some sort of U-turn in there, we'll just see what happens) but this means that I do seem to identify myself as being a girl more, and exclusivly when being baby, because i feel no need to be a boy (kinda like a real girl would seem to want to be a baby girl). Many people do seem to feel that being a sissy has plently of humiliation along with it... as well as all the pink and frills (which i do love)

I do however know quite a few guys, who just want to be baby boys... they love thier cars and trucks... and adore thier mommies.. something which hold true for alot, but not all, grown men.

I do wonder if there are only so many "groups" hat people quickly recognise.. and people try to fit into one of those at least a little bit... just to try and give some sort of identity to who they are... even though maybe the word sissy could mean many different things to different people... (i mean have you read the first page of Sissy Kiss, thers more there on just the idea of the word sissy than i could bear to read the firsttime i visisted, hehehe)

Anyway I've kinda wondered off from my point.. or any other point (i'm not sure i had one)

Hugs and Kisses

Lucy

(maybe everyone should try being a sissy, just once)

• 4 weeks later...