LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would It Be Unlawful To Wear Only A Diaper In Public

Gweg,

The question of this topic is: Would it be unlawful to wear only a diaper in public?

I am an experience attorney. You and everyone else are most welcome to take or ignore my counsel.

Perhaps in your community everyone accepts you as just being you.

That is why I expressed my opinion as I did. The question of being unlawful does not involve the way any of us feel the law should be. The law has already been written and interpreted by many court rulings. What is accepted in one place could well not be accepted in another jurisdiction.

Clearly the OP asked the question. Does this mean the OP is unsure of the answer?

Those who are as sure of being accepted, such as Gweg, may do as they please. Those who are less sure are well advised to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney with local knowledge. Having the phone number of several reliable bail bond firms might also be a prudent concept.

Guest diapered67

In Hawaii here that would be an interesting subject... I would have to say that you would probably be arrested on the spot if you wore a diaper in public and was caught.

I have seen adults in diapers on the beach over in places like Maui and Kauai, including myself... In Kauai was the last diaper trip, did the Na Pali hike for 4 days, I will

have to say that I do not recommend hiking in diapers such as attends, abena... Abri-wINGS were not bad...

So back on the topic, plenty of secluded areas on the island to be diapered... however walk around downtown honolulu with just a diaper on, i would say you will be

arrested...

Aloha

Diapered

• 7 years later...
On 5/6/2009 at 4:34 AM, diaperedandspanked said:

what exactly is being "indecently exposed" if your wearing a diaper? I don't get it. Your fully covered, nothing is showing, it's an article of clothing. Why does everyone have to make a big issue out of it? just my rant for the day, I apologize :beer:

In Australia, the case law regarding whether something is indecent is whether it would offend the modesty of the average person. Diapers would certainly do that. Essentially, yes, it is a catch-all law for the enforcement of social norms. That's life.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

Ummm...

Legal yes, of course. However whenever this controversial subject comes up and mods cringe, and I suggest a forum for this sort of thing.....I like to suggest there are times and places and reasonable limits for getting your exposure high. Some places I have worn diapers and abdl gear in public, or would like to, include;

1. Rocky Horror Picture show

2. Gay pride parade

3. Hiking and Hot springs during low traffic hours

4. Back Yard

5. Burning Man

6. Camping

I am sure there are plenty more. But whats important is to not push things too far and cause angst for the community. Obviously you would not pick your kids up at school in just a diaper...an extreme example, but know were to draw the line in public.

There's always a few guys in diapers at Bay-to-Breakers (of course sometimes there's some nude guys too).

While I didn't have a diaper underneath it, I did wear a AB-ish babydoll and frilly panty to one of the Red Dress Run pre-lewds in DC a few years back.

Look up laws like disorderly conduct. I'm positive if you just went out in a tshirt and a diaper in missouri to simply cause a stir or thrill for being spotted a bait there isn't anything I can say is unlawful in and of itself wearing a diaper in public but laws like Disorderly Conduct can sure rack up fines in no

• Like 1

This is where society sits.

Although I would never expose myself by just wearing a diaper but in general ppl have a fucked up view of what's acceptable wear in public.

Example: If I was to walk to the mailbox in just my tightly whities,

29 minutes ago, DL4LIFE said:

But if I were wearing a revealing speedo, would those who disapproved of my tightly whities still have a bitch. Probably not cuz the speedo is considered acceptable

I don't know what it is but what really gets to me are guys walking around topless. Almost makes me angry., put a shirt on already.. shame they repealed the male shirtless ban in the 30's..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Darkfinn said:

First of all... don't throw your fetish in the face of the public, they don't want to see it.

Second... how is it that someone new is able to pull up and reply to a thread from 2009?