LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Do For Your Job

I am part owner of 2 auto repair shops that deal with mostly European imports. We are looking into opening at least another 2; can't keep up with the demand for a shop that can actually fix something, local dealers are useless. Right now is my busy season, I have a 3 month backlog, normally it is about a month. I also DJ, host, and perform certain *shows* at a few clubs and some of the larger bars in the area, but I only do so a few times a month.

I am in Florida. When the AC breaks down at work, it can be an emergency. The equipment, that I maintain, uses four 5 ton air conditioners on a 40 X 40 foot room. If two of them become inoperative I am in trouble.

There is plenty of work for HVAC people in FL.

i'm an h.v.a.c. service tech. been doing it 22 years the last 11 while diapered :D its not the best job in the world but its a living ;)

Small business owner supplying IT solutions to the medical trade..... (also a M.D.) but please don't pester me to diagnose something that you really need to see your own Doctor about.

My pecker don't wanna work no more doc!!! :o I slap it like a $2 whore but it just doesn't want to it's job. HELP! I've got a lazy cock!!!!!

Parts supply warehouse for train locomotives. Receiving, shipping, loading/unloading trucks and delivery to rail yards. I'm not getting rich but thankful I'm working.

Hugs,

Freta

I basically get paid to watch TV all day.

lol, dream job! I used to get paid to listen to music all day, but I got bored with the music... Working on getting paid to watch people beat the crap out of each other now :)

I work as a maintence associate for Wal-mart.. I clean the bathrooms, spills, and other stuff. Hopefuly soon, I will get moved to a better position.

Paintball Ref, Paintball Scenario/Event planner, Paintball Field Builder.

Also TaeKwonDo and JiuJitsu instructor. (If this isn't a dead giveaway as to my identity, then ...)

Awsome, I hope to potentially become an assistant instructor when I earn my black. I'd rather not say what I practice though because the martial art that I study is few and far in the U.S. so it would be relatively easy to find out what school I attend if I told ya :P

I want to take a quick guess PA.....Master? Let me know if I'm right. ;)

Actually, when my long hair is tied back in a ponytail, I look like Steven Seagal.

super thin steven segal from hte 80's or fat steven segal from the straight to tv movies?

super thin steven segal from hte 80's or fat steven segal from the straight to tv movies?

I'm putting my money on super thin Steven Segal from the 80's

IT-A/V Tech for a conference center...There seem to be alot of computer people here...weird....

JD

ps. my dream job would be on the set of TV/movie productions if anyone knows of an opening :)

JD, as a conference center IT-A/V Tech, are you currently a member of your IATSE local? If so you can always petition to transfer to Local 600 that has the camera jurisdiction for the entire USA. Of course there are experience and training requirements for Local 600. One way to gain experience is to work on non-union productions before applying for IATSE membership. These days TV shows and feature films are made all over, hardly just in Hollywood and NYC!

Other IATSE locals have jurisdiction of other TV and movie craft positions. Local 700 is editing nationwide, which includes running video playback and assist on sets. Your IT-AV experience would be helpful for that.

IATSE International is in NYC and has a website. Local 600 is in Hollywood and publishes the ICG monthly magazine, a rival to the ASC American Cinematographer. Local 700 also is in Hollywood but its magazine is for members only. All have websites that should interest you. My sister Missy has been a member of the Costume Designers Guild since 1992 but also is still a member of the Costumers Local. CDG has nationwide jurisdiction. Missy's Costumers local is in Hollywood. There are many other IATSE locals in Hollywood covering various crafts and still more in various regions.

NABET is the union started in the 1940's to cover television production. They have websites.

In the USA there are a whole lot of schools teaching cinema and video production with varying degrees of success. It is important to have good training since unlearning bad habits can be so difficult. Fortunately there are a lot of magazines devoted to film and video production full of ads for schools.

Best wishes

IT-A/V Tech for a conference center...There seem to be alot of computer people here...weird....

JD

ps. my dream job would be on the set of TV/movie productions if anyone knows of an opening :)