LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Do For Your Job

Flight Instructor, but currently unemployed. Also TaeKwonDo and JiuJitsu instructor. (If this isn't a dead giveaway as to my identity, then ...)

JACKIE CHAN!!

Recession taking its toll I see. I don't have a job because studying is a full-time job - if you are committing yourself properly you have very little time either way.

so not true, i worked 40 + hours a week and took 6 courses a semester... one could argue if you are commiting yourself properly, you have plenty of time for another job and to get high marks.

Oilfield worker/general laborer. Mostly, I help pull wells, clean the pumps, and put the pumps and pipe back down the holes. I also help move pumpjacks, break down/repair pumpjack innards, replace pulleys and motors, and generally anything else that needs to be done, within my physical capabilities.

Oilfield worker/general laborer. Mostly, I help pull wells, clean the pumps

Are you a roughneck? (COOL!!!) I kinda always wanted to be a roughneck, preferably in the North Sea.

For lack of a better way to put it, I install datacenters with a Standardized Universal Networking company.

Project Manager's assistant in the building industry B) I usually work under contract so I normally spend a lot of time 'unemployed' but with things the way they are now I'm steadily on the verge of going broke :( (Sighing) maybe I should have chosen a career at some McBurger joint where at least my income would be steady and more reliable :P

Bettypooh

*nix Admin/Programmer

Unemployed, 11 months now!

Anyone who has a job should be very grateful, especially if they know their job isn't at risk.

I was laid of from my last job over a year ago now and still know a few people from the same hit that haven't found jobs :( What I don't get is how someone can be out of work for a year, but turn down even an interview because they don't want to commute an hour each way...

You are correct that those of us that have the jobs should be grateful, but I don't think any job (for the average worker) in any industry "isn't at risk" at this point.

I used to think I was essentially untouchable at my old job (to be honest though, I was happy to be laid off since I was too chicken to move of my own volition), but here I am at a new job (though much happier). No amount of seniority or esoteric knowledge means a thing when companies start looking at the bottom line and targeting the higher paid employees (even though it's really a case of nose vs face...).

Guest dragonmaster4066

i'm an h.v.a.c. service tech. been doing it 22 years the last 11 while diapered :D its not the best job in the world but its a living ;)

Gosh. most places the HVAC folks are doing swell in winter with heating and summers with AC. Still I am sure you would know best that the work is hard and often dirty. Probably when the heat goes out when it is cold, or for us much worse when the AC is not working during a heat wave, I am told clients get frustrated and cranky.

My husband and I treat the HVAC techs who service our home better than we treat family members. I mean I can function fine without two of my sisters, but not without AC. At least in winter I can always wear a thicker blanket sleeper to bed.

So I call for three lusty cheers for our HVAC professionals!!!

i'm an h.v.a.c. service tech. been doing it 22 years the last 11 while diapered :D its not the best job in the world but its a living ;)

Small business owner supplying IT solutions to the medical trade.....(also a M.D.) but please don't pester me to diagnose something that you really need to see your own Doctor about.

• Like 1

Small business owner supplying IT solutions to the medical trade..... (also a M.D.) but please don't pester me to diagnose something that you really need to see your own Doctor about.

Any minute now your mailbox is going to fill up with crotch pics with "is this diaper rash?" written on them. :roflmao: