LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Precious Baby Girl Wants Daddy N Playpen Fwends :)

Waddles in draggin blankie behinds me,fluffy white bunny snuggly under my arms,wit warm milky babas in hand Mmmm :) *wavies "hellos" to everybodies :) me iz only a new lil babygirl here ("2" in age play) n n me wants to meet lots of nice pples to play n n talk wit. Me wuvs my fluffy thick dipees n me enjoys wetting them smiles shyly teething on paci. Me wuvs to colour wit my crayons pwetty pictures n n making things wit my playdoughs :) Me especially wuvssss lots n lots of warm cuddles n n being read bedtime stories n n having bubble baths b4 my ni ni's time (giggles.) Me wuvs my playtime playin wit my playpen friends having lots of funzzz n n me gives my teddies n dollies tea parties so dey not get hungrys. Den my dollies go ni ni's in der special doll house,dey have cribs like me's grins proudly clapping.Suckles paci agains,cuddling fluffy bunny against my heart, swayin side 2 side. Oh Oh Oh...teethes on paci again...An an me wants a special playful Diaper Daddy too :) who is Confident n Experienced in Understanding "an adult babygirls needs"looking after baby the way she needs to be. Smiles softly :). A loveable Daddy wit a big heart n n a hearty sense of humour to match who enjoys Caring for His lil babygirl, Guiding her with her best interests in His heart n mind.

my yahoo ID is precious_lil_babe_girl :)

Have a great day/peaceful nite evwee onesss xoxoxox :groupwave:

precious babygirl :littleangel:

TWAVYYY TWAVYYY TWAVYYYY drops my toys n n wuns as fast as me lil legs can carry me...dus flyin leap pouncin ya. *Huggie* *Huggie* *Snuggie* *Snuggies ya*...*Yaaaayzzzzz...ruffles ya hairzzzz* Oh buddyyyyy me iz sooooo soooooo Happy :) Happy :) Happy :) to hear from u again!!!...xoxox me fort me had lost u 4 ever n eversss lil buddy....awwwwww keeps huggin ya's tight tight tights...giggles. Me can't believe it...is sooo shocked....Where u been hidin??? Must be good hidey spot cuz cuz me fort me tookted all de good ones me selfs...giggles mischieviously. Oh oh me has missed u sooo much twavyyyy...Thankies 4 de babas u even wee-membered my favwites! u de bestest lil buddy kisses ya softly on de cheeks....come play in de chatroom hun wee need more playful fun in ders claps...me on same times as me was in yahoo ab/dl room...mornings my time *winks* me wuvssss u buddy xoxoxox

*precious_lil_babe_girl* new yahoo ID twavyyyy as spammers got to my other ones *pouts* for second...den gwins BIG BIG cheshire cat gwins

hugglin snugglin my good ol lil buddy,Eagerly sucklin nummy nummy strawbewee babas Mmmmm :):):)

xoxoxoxox babygirl precious *kiss*

:littleangel:

Guest VladYvhv

Hey, there. I may not be Australian (at least, not to my knowledge [but there's a possiblity, due to the fact that I don't know the exact mixture of my genetic heratege...]), but I've always had a fascination with Australian stuff (and people :D ).

Anyhow, welcome to the boards and have fun.

Oh... And Don't mind the coyote avitar. She's my protector (similar to a spirit guide, who protects you from bad stuff and :boxing: and :bash: bad dreams and stuff).

Hey, there. I may not be Australian (at least, not to my knowledge [but there's a possiblity, due to the fact that I don't know the exact mixture of my genetic heratege...]), but I've always had a fascination with Australian stuff (and people :D ).

Anyhow, welcome to the boards and have fun.

Oh... And Don't mind the coyote avitar. She's my protector (similar to a spirit guide, who protects you from bad stuff and :boxing: and :bash: bad dreams and stuff).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi hi Vlad smiles softly teething on paci ...Well me is Aussie bred n born smiles proudly butt butt my Father comes from America, my Mother comes from Germany so me really an itssa bitsa girl...a dash of everything giggles. And n me likes ya coyote pictures so boootifuls! Me iz a lover of wolves n coyotes myselfs <claps>Thank you very much for replying Vhad as me wuvvvvvs to chat with new pple no matter what part of the world dey come froms :) *hugzzzz* :) Hope to chat wit ya sooon xoxoxox

babygirl precious

:littleangel::P

Guest VladYvhv

Exactly... It's just a pitty that more people don't seem to get it... Maybe someday they will, though...

That's one of the things I always liked about String from Airwolf. He may blast the :horse: outta the badguys and their stuff, but he's got a healty respect for critters. B)

• 1 month later...

giggles at u swilly boysssss galloping on my broom horsey around de rooms yeeeehaaaaaaaa!!! Me proud be a bratty angels yeah yeah yeah wee haves more funzzzzz yaaaaayzzzzzzz gumboot horsey head falls off ot oh....headless horsey doh! xoxoxoxox babygirl precious *hugs u both* xoxoxoxoxoxox

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

were have you been hidin brat