LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Was The First Person You Came Out To?

I never really came out so much as made out with a guy at a party in front of a huge chunk of my social circle. The sad part? There were only two people who were anywhere near surprised. The got kinda pissed off when we knocked over the keg, though.

I was engaged to my best friend for a couple of years and after living together for like 3 years, (and going on an 18-month deployment) I finally told her that I was bi. I mean, I've always been pretty feminine, but like, now I've become a lot more comfortable with who I am. Anyways, after I told her, she freaked out and said that you can't be married to someone and be bisexual at the same time. I understand her wanting to think like that, because that's obviously not who she wanted to marry and have children with. We fell apart slowly and she had always wondered if it was the Army that made me that way. Fuuuuuck no! Not into Army guys AT ALL! they just DON'T do it for me! Besides, I've seen how dirty these effing grunts are, and... just.. no. But, I think deep down she doesn't believe me. We are still BFF, but I know we'll never have what we used to have. She's pretty happy with who she's with, and I'm pretty happy being... single. lol I mean, ALONE is the word I would use, but I know that would not be true if I were in the US now. Iraq sucks and I hope I'm out of here soon.

I never had to be outed. My parents knew the day I was born I'd be different from all the other boys. I had some good bf's, some bad, and an unbelieveable fiance for a time. But the real shocker was when I came home with my first girl! Friends and family were blown away by that one. I had my fun, the two of us weren't really comfortable in that relationship, so it ended faster than it started. Now to find the perfect match for me, I let one go and I won't make that mistake again!

I never really came out, I just started admitting to my self that I was gay, but I do think other people guessed long before I admitted it to myself, It's kinda late for me because of my age.

I wish I did come out a long time ago, my life would have been totaly different, and possibly I would have been alot happier.

I never really came out, I just started admitting to my self that I was gay, but I do think other people guessed long before I admitted it to myself, It's kinda late for me because of my age.

I wish I did come out a long time ago, my life would have been totaly different, and possibly I would have been alot happier.

I would love to hear that whole story. It intrigues me when people are late life gay/lesbian and how it came to pass. I'm scared one day I"m gonna wake up and tell my wife I want a divorce because I'm gay. Well as it stands now I'm bi and she knows that. Were you bi for years first?

• 3 weeks later...

Believe it or not, I told my ex GF. After we broke up :huh:

Then my next girlfriend always joked that I was not 100% straight so after we broke up, I told her I was bi as well.

So the only two people who know are ex GF's who were told after we broke up.

I think I am doing this backwards?

• 4 weeks later...

I came out to my best friend first, then a few other friends after that...

Couldn't come out of the closet tho, I was a Varsity Football player, and had to wait till after Senior season. But the funny part was, I never held back who I was, I just never said yes to questions. So everyone kinda knew...

About 20 friends of mine at a crowded party. By making out with a guy. It didn't end well, though. He had terrible taste and lived in fear of his parents and... I don't. The first one's debatable but sweet Jesus he was such a mama's boy.

Hot though.

Guest MilesSpeedTheFox

I was just wondering, for no reason other than a mixture of boredom and I was reminiscing with a friend last night.

So who was the first person you came out as G/L/B/T to? Or person's.

My best friend Morgan L.She understood,but was a little unhappy because she knew a lot of bad things happen to gay people.

As for me, the first person I came out to was probably my brother- he and I are very close. Outside this website, he's the only one who knows about my fetish.

I was very open about it with most of my friends, actually. (Or more accurately, I started telling all of them left and right) Most of my friends are straight, but don't care that I'm gay. Mostly I can only tolerate open-minded people, so I don't really have any friends who would be against it.

As for me, the first person I came out to was probably my brother- he and I are very close. Outside this website, he's the only one who knows about my fetish.

I was very open about it with most of my friends, actually. (Or more accurately, I started telling all of them left and right) Most of my friends are straight, but don't care that I'm gay. Mostly I can only tolerate open-minded people, so I don't really have any friends who would be against it.

You very fortunate to be young and live in the times we live in now, it was a whole different world just 20 or 30 years ago.

I wish you much happiness, I only wish I was your age now.

• 4 months later...

I came out to my so-called best friends and they promptly told everyone

Now you know the difference between a real friend and an acquaintance :o I'm sorry they put you through that. I came out as TG to my best friend first. He hardly batted an eyelash and said "So what? I care about you, not what you look like". I could have jumped across the table and hugged him but I knew he wasn't into close contact like that. We hugged a few times since then. He had medical issues and partly to escape that misery, about two years ago he got back on drugs bigtime. Other people made it too easy for him since they went to his place to party as a way to keep their sh*t away from their family and friends. When he started lying to me (something that we never did to each other) I backed away- I couldn't handle that from my best friend of 25 years- half my life :crybaby: A couple months ago he died suddenly, basically caused by the drugs :(

Next was my big sister- a devout Christian but a loving, caring, intelligent. and wise person B) Even if she hated it I know she could keep a secret anbd she would. I didn't have any provlems and now everyone not related to my work or volunteer groups I am with knows that I'm TG :D

But I'm bi- kind of. More asexual than anything a few of my TG friends know I could make it with the right guy, and twice I found guys I wanted badly, but they didn't want me :crybaby: With the low libido I've always had and my tiny wee-wee, the few girls I've been with didn't stay around. Only one open-minded lesbian was with me for mire that a month but she had problems so I broke that off. My curiosity is strong and before I get too old I want to make out with a guy- not just any guy so don't ask- but to at least satisfy my curiosity. If I find that this is what my life has always been missing I'll not hide it though like my DL it's something I won't 'advertise' about. I want a life partner, a best friend, someone who knows everything about me and cares about me totally- and I don't much care what package they come in. Like someone else mentioned already, the world I grew up in is nothing like it is today so I didn't get the chances I should have. But I still have some life in me and I'm going to use it :wub:

Bettypooh

I was just wondering, for no reason other than a mixture of boredom and I was reminiscing with a friend last night.

So who was the first person you came out as G/L/B/T to? Or person's.

aside from the dude i was with, it was my family, mom, dad, sisters and brothers. I told them all at the same time.

• 3 months later...

I came out to my best friend at the time, Hanna. Although like most cases, she wasn't too surprised. It was never hard to deal with my own sexuality, but unfortunately, I STILL need to use discretion. I've slept with boys and girls, and none of my friends are surprised by me, but my parents are in the dark... And I really don't think I'll ever be able to tell them.

• 1 month later...

I never told anyone until I was 21 (aside from the guys I was with of course)

First person I told was my best friend Sarah. We were in her car driving to a friends house on a Friday night and I was telling her how much fun I had had in San Francisco with my boyfriend..only any time I talked about him in front of others it was my girlfriend. Simply replaced 'he' with 'she' pretty much. So right in the middle of the story I accidentally said 'he and I' and she gave me this weird look and said "that's like the third time you've said he, I thought you went with your girl friend?"

Somehow I worked up the courage to finally tell somebody, sort of. I just kinda stared at her and mumbled "yup" like an idiot and she asked "are you gay?" and I mumbled "yup" and she was silent for a while...then she said "Well damn, you don't normally meet cute guys who like dogs" (Like dogs meaning I'm an extreme dog person. Sarah shows her Dalmatian in dog shows and I attend them all, love my dog, and hope to show dogs someday)

But yeah...she was surprised but didn't care in the least. Over the next couple months I came out to all my good friends and not one of them cared. I told my friend Liz after leaving a bar she promptly turned around and started back towards the bar exclaiming "That deserves another round!" :)

My friends are great.