LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

Bonnie nods. "Yes I probably would not have been there much longer. How did you find out about me being there? I thought the only person who knew about me being there outside of the people at the home was the guy who put me into the home after my parents died. Do you think she would want to know about that? It doesn't have anything to do with what she wanted to know about how my sisters and I was treated there. There might not be anything left to take when the home is closed down. The director is probably moving the files to another place or shredding them to they can't be used." She gets a look of fear on her face. "Do you mean Jayme too? She has not done anything bad to us. She was nice to us and tried to protect us. Why would Linda want to punish her with the others?" Bonnie looked at Tracy. "What do you mean I did a fantastic job? I didn't do anything that was fantastic. I just answered Linda's questions about the way we was treated?"

Molly kneels down in front of Bonnie. "You did alot more than that Squirt. You helped rescue your sisters and the information you gave us is going a long way to helping us make a case against the director and the other bad people at the home. Because of your help. I'm going to talk to our boss about starting a new wall. The Wall of angels. You would be the first on the wall. Because without you. The case would be dead. You broke this case wide open. You have help make sure no other girl will have to go though what we did." She shakes her head. "No I haven't heard anything about her. I don't know if she is there at the home or not." Molly nods. "You are right. It can't. There is wire strands running though it and covered in a hard plastic."

Linda smiles. "I think we can get all of you home and it will not cost you anything. I have a friend with a private jet. I'm sure he would be glad to have his pilot fly you home when you are ready to go." She looks at Bonnie. "Before you get the bracelet taken off. We need to get some pictures of the way you are dressed,your diapers and the bracelet on your ankle for the case." Linda nods. "Yes you can talk to me in private. Do you want to talk here or someplace else?"

Bonnie looks at Linda and then Tracy. She runs over to Tracy and buries her face in Tracy's shoulder. Bonnie starts crying. "I don't want them to see me in my diaper."

(That kind of the idea I had. Before they all left to go Florida. They all stop by the office to say good bye to Linda and Molly. Bonnie gets her picture taken for the new wall and her sisters get their's taken for the wall of hope. The 7 of them have a picture taken together so Molly and Linda would have a picture of the 7 of them on their desks.)

"I received a phone call. I am not sure from who, but they told me about the car accident that your parents died in, and that you were placed in the children's home. They gave me the address and I flew right out to get you. I guess whoever called was an angel of mercy."

"I think she should know about the executor and what he has done to you. If she can't do anything, I am sure she can alert the proper authorities who can. Don't worry about Jayme. She is not in trouble. She'll get out of the home safely."

Listens to Molly talk to Bonnie and smiles. She has said it better than Tracy could. She is surprised to hear about the wall of Angels, but Tracy thinks it is a good idea.

"Really? a private jet? that sounds great. I've never flown in one of those before."

"We can talk right outside your office, if you don't mind, and if Molly doesn't mind keeping any eye on Bonnie for a couple of minutes."

Kneels down in front of Bonnie and comforts her. Lets her cry for a couple of minutes and then pulls her away from me and looks her in the face.

"Honey, I believe Molly has changed your diapers before, and Linda has seen hundreds of children in diapers, I am sure. No one is going to make fun of you. It is really important that they take these pictures. You know how important it was for you to speak to Linda and tell her what happened at the home? Well, These pictures are just as important. Would you like me to get permission from Linda to take the pictures? That way they won't see your diaper first hand. It will only be a picture. Everyone thinks it is horrible what has happened to you. Please let them take these pictures."

(That's fine. We can have her wait until they are ready to leave for Florida in a couple of days to get the pictures. I think Linda should offer to that since she wants the pictures)

Bonnie nods. "I see mommy. I would like to know who it was too. The person would have to known what was going to happen to me if you wasn't called. The only ones who knew about what was happening to me was the people at the home. Do you think it was Jayme who called you? Was the person who called you female?" She smiles at Tracy. "Maybe so. I would like to know why he put me there and was he connected to the home."

Linda nods. "Yes really. We have used it a few times to fly to other parts of the state and a few times to go over stateline to bring a child back here that was taken against their will. Yes we can step outside for a moment."

Bonnie thinks for a moment. "I don't really like the idea of them seeing my diaper either first hand or in pictures. I don't mind the other two pictures. Just the diaper one. Can't they just take a picture of one of my unused diaper instead of me in a diaper?"

"yes it was a woman's voice. Maybe it was Jayme. I will be able to tell you if I hear her voice again."

"Talk to Linda, and tell her about the executor. Then she can get the police in on it. Otherwise, he might get away with it"

"Thanks, Linda. I will be ready in a minute"

Tracy is still kneeling in front of Bonnie: I don't think would work, Bonnie. It wouldn't be evidence, since they could take a picture of any little girl's unused diaper and say it was yours. They have to have proof that you were wearing it. Please either let Linda or Molly take a picture of your diaper, or let me do it? I promise no one is going to laugh or use the picture for bad purposes. You want the administrator put in jail don't you? They need that picture, Honey. Please?"

Bonnie nods. "Maybe it was Jayme and she didn't want to see what happened to the other girls to happen to me. How would she know to call you though?" She looks down at the floor. "Mommy,that isn't a nice thing to say. You know I want to help put her in jail,but this is hard for me to do. It was hard enough to show you my diaper."

Molly notices Bonnie talking to Tracy and she had a feeling it had to do with the pictures. "Tracy, do you mind if I have a moment alone with Bonnie. Come with me. The snack bar downstairs has the best Chocolate Chip cookies. Let's give your Aunt and Linda some time to talk. We can have a chat over milk and cookies." She holds out her hand and Bonnie takes it. "We'll be back in a little bit. We need to have a girl to girl chat." The two of them walk out of the office and down the hall to the elevator.

Linda looks at Tracy after Molly and Bonnie leave the room. "I gather from the look on Bonnie's face when I said I needed to take pictures of her. She was not very happy with the idea. We need the pictures for the case,but I don't want to force Bonnie to do anything that she isn't comfortable with. She has done so much for this case and I don't think she really has any idea how much she has really helped out. If she isn't comfortable with me taking pictures of her. We'll just have to figure out some other way to make our case. Though it would be easier if Bonnie would allow up to take pictures of her. I have to ask something. When you was changing her. Did you notice anything that looked like bruises on her body or anything that looked out of place for a girl her age?"

"I'm not sure. When you see Jayme you can ask if it was her and how she found out about me and called me. It's possible my name was on file as the next of kin, but I don't know"

Tracy stands up and smiles at Bonnie as she starts out of the office. Tracy hopes that Molly and Bonnie can talk things out.

"No, Bonnie is deathly afraid of having a picture taken of her in her diaper. I understand her feelings, but I also understand that it would make the case stronger in court. She said you can take a picture of her foot with the ID bracelet, and almost anything else that you need, but not her diaper. I feel sorry for her. Thanks for understanding. I can tell Bonnie when she comes back that she doesn't need to have a picture taken of her in her diaper."

"that's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. Bonnie has absolutely no pubic hair on her body and no breast development whatsoever. She has the body of a five year old at best. When I saw her without her dress in the bathroom a little while ago, She reminded me of a two year old, really.

She told me what they did to her when she first arrived at the home. They gave her all sorts of drugs and put her on a ventilator."

"Something else I think you should know. Bonnie cannot read or write. Not even her name. She asked me if that would cause a problem that she wasn't going to be able to sign the papers. I told her no, that she could sign an X, and someone would have to sign as a witness. Was I correct? I hope so. I would be more than happy to sign as a witness."

"Bonnie told me a horrific story about girls from the age of 14 to 19 being hooked up to some kind of machine that pumped breast milk out of them into vats or something. She said they made her drink some of it and gave it to other girls as well. I'm not sure if she meant her sisters, or if it was other girls."

"I am almost positive that they were running some kind of big baby ring out of that home. Hearing about the Zebra Ranch about clinches it. Bonnie says about five girls a week or so have been disappearing. She said that The bracelets were numbered up to 5, or V, and then the girl was made a permanent baby. Molly had an IV on hers, so she was just a couple steps away from becoming a PB. I think they decided not to use her, since she got too big for their purposes. Not to say that Molly is fat or anything, but she just got too big for baby diapers."

"I really do thank you for all the help you have given Bonnie with getting her friends out of there. Do you know when they might be taken to the hospital or when I might be able to take Bonnie to see them?"

Linda nods. "I have a feeling that was the problem. She got very quiet after I said that. Yes having a picture of her in her diaper would make our case alot stronger,but I'm not going to force her to have her picture taken. I kind of had a feeling about that. When I first met the two of you. I noticed she was flat chested like a child. Well I can understand that. Since she was considered a baby. She probably wouldn't have the skills of a normal teenager. If she can't sign her name. That is ok. She can put an X. That will be fine. I knew about part of it. I got an unsigned letter with pictures of the girls hooked up to the machine." She takes a file out of her cabinet and hands it to Tracy. Inside was the letter and the pictures of the girls hooked to the machines. None of the girls looked happy in the pictures. Linda nods. "You are probably right about that. She probably did get too big for baby diapers so she was left alone. We have been trying out for months to figure out where this Zebra Ranch is at. So far we have turned up empty. They switch vehicles alot and we can't set up camera to check them because they never use the same place twice in a row." She smiles. "It should be us that is thanking you and Bonnie. If the two of you had not been willing to come down here and talk to me. We would be be as far along in the inversagation as we are. Getting those girls out of there is the least we could do for our angel in the pink dress. The two of you can see them tonight. I think it would be best if they got settled in a little bit before you go to see them. I would offer a word of caution. These girls might be afraid of you because you are a female like the people at the home. From the way Bonnie talked. All,but one of the females were mean to them. So the girls might be afraid of you and try to pull away from you if you try to touch them. I just wanted you to know beforehand. I've felt with alot of girls like these. They have learned to distrust adults because of the abuse they have been though."

"It makes me feel much better that you aren't going to force Bonnie to show her diaper. It is hard enough for her to show me her diaper. That's why I want to find Jayme. She changed Bonnie's diapers most of the time at the home and Bonnie would be more comfortable around her. I really wish we could find her"

"I am so glad that Bonnie's inability to sign her name will not harm this case in any way. Bonnie will be glad to hear it as well."

Tracy takes the file from Linda and shudders as she looks at the pictures. Girls that looked like little more than babies themselves, except with huge breasts that were hooked up to these machines. Tracy wondered if the girls were kept hooked up all the time or if they were milked at certain times. The girls really looked sad. It was apparent that this was being done against their will. Her heart went out to them.

Tracy hands the folder back to Linda: "Poor things. They didn't ask to be put in that home or go through this. I hope the bastards that did this are caught and get everything they deserve. Excuse my language."

"I suppose that now that you've rescued the girls, the administrator of the home will destroy all of her records, making it even harder for you to discover where the Zebra ranch might be. I wonder how many girls were involved in this? Not just the PB's, but the girls who were treated like cows. Their abuse is just as atrocious."

"Yes, I don't doubt the girls won't trust me to begin with. I hope that Bonnie will help them learn to trust me. That is another reason I wish we could find Jayme. It would be great if she could be there when I meet the girls, but I guess that won't happen."

"Bonnie also asked me if there was something you could do about the man that put her in the home to begin with. He was the executor of her parents estate. He cleaned out the house, putting everything into storage and put her in the home, telling them she either was regressing into a baby or had regressed into a baby, I am not sure which. I believe he mistreated her as well before bringing her to the home. Is there anyway I could be made the executor of the estate so that I could handle Bonnie's interests. Also I would like to get a look at her parents will and see what exactly they did about providing for Bonnie's future. Knowing my sister, She planned on Bonnie being well taken care of. I don't think she wanted Bonnie placed in a home."

Linda nods. "We would like to find her too. She could possibly shade alot more light on the going ons at the home. So far we have not been able to find her and the director at the home isn't being any help to us. It isn't going to harm the case. It could be alot stronger if she could sign her name. Because the lawyer for the home could say anyone could have put the X there and just say it was Bonnie. There is someone else Bonnie seems to be very comfortable around and that is Molly. I think Bonnie see a kinder spirit in Molly since she knows what Bonnie and the other girls went though at the home. I hope the people get what they deserve too,but it is unlikely they will unless we get a judge who isn't corrupt. These big companies funnel money into these judge's and lawmaker's pockets. The judge are afraid to rule against the companies because the money the companies give them would dry up or the companies would back someone else to take over the judge's or lawmaker's seat in the next election." She sighs. "Yes I know that. We can't get a search warrant for their records without probable cause and we don't have enough evidence to go before a judge and get one. By the time we do. All the records to the home,zebra ranch and anything else they are involved with will be gone." Linda shrugs. "There is really no telling. The PBs and the milking girls might just be the tip of the iceberg. Yes this abuse is atrocious,but I've seen worse things. I've seen children who didn't know how to talk and walk like you and me. They were raised as dogs. The children barked and growled, they walked on all fours, they didn't wear clothes, they ate from dog bowls and was chained outside. I've seen things in this job that makes me sick to my stomach and made me want to take the people out in the woods and beat the crap out of them. If you aren't going to care for your children. Either don't have any or give them up and let someone who will love and cared for them have the kids." Linda closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths. "Sorry about that. I just get worked up over this issue. I can't stand to see a child hurt or being mistreated." She nods. "I'm sure Bonnie will help you with them. She seems to be a great helper. Though I think she might have some trust issues as well. I think the only one she truly trust without a doubt is Molly. I'm sure she trust you,but it is going to take time to get her to completely trust you. She might have nightmares for a long time about that place. My suggestion would be to have the 7 of them to see someone that can help them deal with what they are feeling otherwise. They might lash out at you and not mean too. They are going to need alot of time to adjust and alot of patience on your part. They might not look like it from the outside,but inside they are damaged. You will have to help them deal with all of their emotions. From Anger,to pain,to sadness. At times your patience with them is going to wear thin,but you have to realize. They don't mean things they say to you. It is most of the time. Their emotions doing the talking and making them misbehave." Linda sighs. "That I can't help you with. I can turn the guy's name over to the department that oversees wills,trust funds and other legal documents. What they will do about him if anything is up to them. You can go before a judge and plead your case and see if he or she will overturn the executor's control of the estate. If you can get the judge to overturn it. You can see the will that is on record to see what it says. I wish I could be more help,but that is out of my hand. You would have to talk to another department about it."

"Yes, Bonnie seems comfortable around Molly and trusts her. I wish there was someone like her in Florida. I really would like someone to help me take care of the girls."

"Corruption seems to be a problem no matter where you live. I know in Florida there are always stories in the newspapers about corrupt judges and other political office. I only pray that you find someone that judge by the law and not the pocketbook."

"if that is just the tip of iceberg, I don't want to see what is underneath. I just hope you can keep the director and whoever else is involved in this away from children for the rest of their lives. I know that is asking a lot. I don't think I could have a job like yours. It would make me sick. I applaud you. I agree with you that they shouldn't have children. They have marriage licenses, I don't know why they don't have parent's licenses, where people have to take classes before they could become parents. Don't worry about ranting like that. I understand that sometimes you need to get it off of your chest"

"I guess I will try to get a child psychiatrist or psychologist when I get back to Florida. I will have to find one that deals with these kind of cases, if there is one. I know it is going to take some time before Bonnie completely trusts me, and even longer for the other girls."

"I guess there isn't anything I can do about the executor. I need to get back to Florida, and don't have time to go through they system to get it changed. Maybe sometime in the future I can come back and work on it. I might check into getting a copy of the will though. I guess if I go to the courthouse and the probate division. I believe they are the ones that handle wills and the execution of them."

"I thank you very much for all the help you have given me. You have done more than you really needed to"

"I would like to leave here soon and go to Walmart, then get our room at the motel. Is there much more that you need Bonnie for? I have a cellphone that you can get hold of me with. I will give you my number."

Tracy gets a piece of paper and pen and quickly jots down the number, handing it to Linda.

Linda nods. "Yes Molly is a very special agent. She is very good with kids. Sometimes I think it is because she is still a little girl inside. I can understand why she would still be a little girl inside. I'm glad she is potty trained. I wouldn't want to have to change her if she was wet." She sighs. "Yes Corruptions is a problem everywhere. We are still dealing with the backlash from the last director here. He gave the office a black eye and we have not fully regained the public's trust. Some of them still think we are the same lax agency we use to be." Linda chuckles. "I don't want to see it either,but I know sooner or later we will see what is underneath it. I can keep you posted on the developments in the case if you would like. I agree with you,but they can make a baby anywhere. You can only get married in certain places." She nods. "Yes it is going to take a long time before they all trust you. I would like updates on the girls and bring them by the office if you are ever back this way. Molly and I have worked too hard on this case not to see the end results for the 7 girls and countless other girls what will be helped because of Bonnie's bravery. What you could do is contact a lawyer that specializes in wills and get the lawyer to look into it. Then when the case comes up. You can come back here for the case." Linda shakes her head. "No I don't think we need Bonnie for anything else right now."

Tracy and Linda can heard two sets of giggles coming down the hall towards the office The door opens and Bonnie comes runnning in. She hugs Tracy. Mommy, while you and Linda was talking here. Molly and I had a talk downstairs over milk and cookies. Molly told me that she thought it would be important to the case if I let them take pictures of me in my diaper. I wasn't sure I wanted to do that,but then Little Molly started in on me and told me that if I didn't do it. Then alot of girls could be hurt. The two Mollys ganged up on me and I finally agreed to let Big Molly take the pictures."

Molly nods and laughs. "Yes Us Molly ganged up on you and talked you into it." She hands the first three pictures to Linda and the last one to Tracy. It was of Bonnie and Molly setting at the table with chocolate around their mouths and Teddy Bear Molly setting between them with a milk mustache. "This picture was my end of the deal. I told her if she would let me take the pictures we needed. Then after I was done. We would have a silly picture taken. This was Little Molly's idea." Molly looks at Bonnie. "Show your aunt whatever you got."

Bonnie moved Molly over and showed her the badge. "Molly's boss make Molly and me Honorary Agents with the Deparment of Child and Family Services for my help with the case against the home." She was smiling for ear to ear.

Tracy listens to Linda and nods. She smiles at the thought of Linda having to change Molly's diaper.

"Yes, I would very much like for you to keep me up with the developments in this case. Just use that cellphone number. I always keep the cellphone with me."

"Yes I will keep coming back. I think I will take your advice and hire a lawyer to see what I can do about getting the executor kicked out. I know there is nothing I can do to have him arrested though. I promise to bring all the girls into the office to see you and Molly."

Tracy smiles as she hears the giggles coming from the hall and recognizes one of them as Bonnie. She is somewhat surprised when Bonnie comes running over to her and gives her a hug. It gives her a warm feeling inside. She listens as Bonnie relates what she and Molly had been up to, and is a bit surprised when she hears that Bonnie has let Molly take a picture of her in her diaper. She knows that it will be used as evidence in a court of law. She really hoped that they got a good judge.

Tracy looks at the picture Molly hands her and smiles. The two girls look so cute with Chocolate around their mouths. She then notices the milk mustache on little Molly and starts laughing.

"Looks like you guys had a great time." Tracy gives Bonnie a hug

Tracy looks down at Bonnie's foot to see if Molly took off the ID bracelet, but can't tell.

"Bonnie, I think we better get going. I want to stop at Walmart. Don't forget I promised to get you a Barbie doll, and I need to get some other things as well. After that, we are going to get a room at the hotel and wait for Linda or one of the other agents to call us to tell us it's okay to go the hospital to see your sisters."

Linda nods. "Ok I'll keep you in the loop about the case. Hopefully with what Bonnie told us. We can close this case soon,but the way the courts are overran. It could take years to get this case solved and before a judge. Well I don't know about that. If he is connected with the home. We can arrest him and charge with with child endangerment,abuse and slavery. He would be lucky of he sees sunlight though his cell window. He is going to be really popular with the other inmates. It is hard to imagine,but even the most cruel and sadistic killer had standards. They will not harm a child and hate anyone who hurts a child in anyway." She smiles. "I'm sure everyone here would love that. We all like happy endings here because there are very few in this job.

"Bonnie nods. "We had a ball. I love hanging out with Molly. While we was talking. We both realized something. We knew each other. Molly was one of the girls who helped Jayme take care of me,but she didn't know what Jayme's name was. She called her mommy." She looks down when Tracy did. "Are you looking for something Mommy? Something like this?" Bonnie opened her hand and inside was the bracelet. Molly had some girl take it off. She had to wire cutters to take it off." She jumps up and down and squeals with delight. "Yah I get a Barbie. Can I get some clothes too? Why can't we go now to see my sisters and take them with us to Walmart?

Tracy listens to Bonnie chatter and smiles. She is glad that Molly and both had something in common, if it had to with the home.

Looks when Bonnie opens her hand and smiles. Tracy is glad that the ID bracelet is off now.

"May I have that Bonnie? I will put it in my purse and when we get to Florida, I will keep it in a very special place. Yes, you may get some clothes, both for you and for Barbie."

"Honey, the girls are going to have to spend the night in the hospital and get checked out. We can only visit them tonight. In a couple of days, either someone from the hospital or someone from Linda's office will contact us to let us know when we can pick them up."

Bonnie hands it to Tracy. "Here you go mommy." She smiles. "Oh thank you mommy. I promise I'll take good care of her and never let anything happen to her." Bonnie was happy to get a toy. She never had any at the home or if she did get one. The older girls would take it from her and leave with it or they would break it in front of her and then laugh." She looked puzzled. "Mommy, why do they have to stay in the hospital to be checked out and I didn't have to be when I left the home?"

Linda's phone started ringing. "Hello? Yes I see." The color drained out of her face and she sat down in her chair. Molly and Tracy could tell whatever the person was saying on the phone was not good. "Thanks for calling me." She hung up the phone and looked at the three of them. Linda took a moment to compose her thoughts. She wasn't sure how Bonnie was going to react to the news. "I've got good news and bad news. The good news is we found Jayme. The Bad news I don't think Bonnie needs to hear."

"Honey, I picked you up from the home and was going to take you home. I didn't think there was anything wrong with you, so I didn't have you checked out. The agency took the girls to the hospital to have them checked out because they knew what the girls had been through. I didn't realize what you had been through."

Looks at Linda and sees her turn white as a ghost. Tracy knew somehow that it had to do with the case. Did something happen to the girls? a lump formed in Tracy's throat as she waited for Linda to speak.

Stares at Linda as she announces that Jayme has been found. Looks at Bonnie and frowns. Tracy knew it was not going to be good news. Tracy wondered what the news was and how to keep Bonnie from hearing it.

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see mommy. I hope they are ok and nothing is wrong with them. They was ok when we left,but they could have done something to them after we left." She looks around at Linda,Molly and Tracy. "Why are the three of you look upset? Isn't it good Jayme was found? Now we don't have to worry about her anymore. She has been found and we can all be one big family with you and Jayme taking care of the 7 of us." Linda looks at Tracy trying to gauge whether she wanted Bonnie to know the bad news or if she wanted to hear it first so she could try to soften the news so Bonnie could understand it.

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Why mommy? Why can't I stay in here with you? It is scary out there with all those people looking at me."

Molly kneels down in front of Bonnie. "They will not hurt you. They are all friendly people. You and them are equal. You all are agents of this department. They would not hurt one of their own."

Bonnie nods. "Ok Molly. I'll wait outside for a few minutes." She walks out the door and sets down on the bench outside the door. "No Molly I don't know why mommy wanted us to wait outside. No I don't think she is talking about changing her mind about adopting our friends. Mommy wouldn't do that. Ok we'll go take a walk. Maybe we can find something fun to do."

Linda looks at Tracy and Molly after Bonnie leaves. "I have some bad news and I didn't want to say it in front of Bonnie. As I said they found Jayme, but it isn't all good. Two of our agents saw a van leaving the home and they thought the director was either trying to get rid of files or moving more girls to the Zebra Ranch. They gave chase and pulled the van over. The driver got away. When they opened the sliding door. They found Jayme inside. Her hands and feet was bound with tape. She had a pacifier in her mouth taped in place and she was barely awake. There was quite a few needle marks on her arms and legs. When they pulled the cover off her. She was in a pink dress and a diaper. Jayme had two bracelets. One was like Bonnie and the other one said stool pigeon. They obviously think that Jayme told someone something about the home. When they got her out. She kept mumbling about Molly holding the key." She looks at Molly. "Do you have any idea what she is talking about? Do you have a key to something?"

Molly shakes her head. "No I haven't seen or talked to her in a long time. When I was there. I didn't even know her name. I called her Mommy."

Linda nods. "Then I have no idea what she is talking about then. Maybe it was whatever they injected her with doing the talking."

Tracy watches Bonnie leave the room. Turns to look at Linda.

"Oh God! that's awful. It's good you found her though. I am so glad they stopped the van before Jayme disappeared. What's going to happen to her? are they going to take her to the hospital?" Tracy's head starts spinning around.

"What am I going to tell Bonnie? The only person she really trusted was taken by force, given drugs and dressed in a a pink diaper and pink dress."

Tracy sits down for a second to catch her breath. as she does she begins to think about what Linda said about Molly holding the key. A lightbulb comes on over her head and looks at Molly.

"I don't think she meant you were the key. What if she was talking about Bonnie's teddy bear?"

Linda nods. "Yes it is awful and I'm glad they stopped the van too. The agent said whoever was driving the van tried to get away from them. If the driver hadn't not ran off the road and got stuck in a ditch. We might not have been able to get her back." She shrugs. "I don't know yet. It depends on how much drugs is in her system. She should be ok,but we don't know what long time effects of it is going to be. Yes she is on her way to the hospital." Linda shakes her head. "I don't know what to tell you Tracy. I thought it was best you heard it first and then you could decide how the best way to tell Bonnie."

Molly shrugs. "I don't know if that is who Jayme talking about. I looked at Molly when I put the milk mustache on her. I didn't see any key on her. So I don't have any idea what she meant."

Tracy nods her head as Linda talks.

"what hospital is she being taken to? the same one that the girls were taken to?"

"I guess I will tell Bonnie that Jayme was hurt and was taken to the hospital. I won't go into all the details."

Listens to Molly.

"Okay, I guess it was worth a try. I think I must have watched too many old movies where they find something in the teddy bear. You are right, that was a silly idea. I hope Jayme pulls out of her drugged state soon so that you may be able to ask what she meant."

"I'll go get Bonnie and bring her back in."

Linda nods. "Yes they are taking Jayme to the same hospital sort of. Jayme is in the adult hospital part. The girls are in the Children's hospital. It is the big hospital downtown. You can't miss it. You turn right out of the parking lot. Go 4 miles. Turn onto Parkard Blvd. Go 2 miles. Turn into Emergency Drive. The hospital is at the end of the road.

Molly shrugs. "I didn't look inside the Teddy Bear. My X Ray vision is on the blink today. We can send Molly though the scanner and see if there is anything inside. It beats ripping her open and not finding anything inside Molly. Bonnie would never forgive the three of us if we did that."

Bonnie walks down the hallway looking in rooms as she goes. She finds an empty room with a dry erase board. "Cool a drawing board." Bonnie sets Molly down on the table facing the board. She starts to draw on the board. Bonnie giggles as she draws. "This is fun. It is like an endless piece of paper. I can wipe it off and start again."

"Thanks for the directions. I wasn't planning on going to the hospital right from here though. I was going to Walmart and then to the hotel, where I would wait until I got a call saying it was okay to visit the girls. That is, unless you think it would be alright to go the hospital first?"

"I'll let you ask Bonnie if you can put Molly through the scanner. I think she will accept the suggestion from you"

Tracy steps out into the hall and looks over at the Bench. She frowns when she doesn't see Bonnie sitting there. She looks up and down the hall, but doesn't see Bonnie. Tracy begins to panic. with the events that has occurred today, she thinks, only for a second, that Bonnie may have been kidnapped. Tracy dismisses that idea, knowing that the building is crawling with agents. She checks the hall again and goes back into the room.

"Bonnie isn't out here. I don't know this building very well, and I am afraid that I will get lost too. Could one of you come with me to look for her?"

Linda nods. "You can go there now or you can wait until the two of you get settled in at the hotel. Here is the address of the hospital if you want to go after you go to your hotel." She writes down the address in a piece of paper and hands it to Tracy. I think Molly would be more suited for it. After all she is the one along with Teddy Bear Molly that talked Bonnie into getting a picture of her in her diaper for the court case."

Molly nods. "I'll do my best,but getting her to let me have Molly to get her checked out is going to be a tall order. From what I gather. Molly is very important to Bonnie almost like a security blanket." She walks to the door. "I'll help you find her. She couldn't have gotten far. The elevators only operate with the ID cards. So she has to be on this floor." Molly walks out of the office. She sees an agent go by. "Dinah, have you seen a girl in a pink dress carrying a teddy bear?"

Dinah nods. "Yes she was heading that way." She points towards the library.

Molly nods. "Thanks Dinah." The two of them head down the hall towards the library. They hear giggling coming from down one of the hallways. Molly searches each room and as she moved down the hall. The giggling stopped. "Well either that is Bonnie or we have a giggle monster on this floor." The giggling starts up again. Molly looks into the room and sees Bonnie drawing on the dry erase board with her back to the door. She quietly sneaks into the room and walks up behind Bonnie. "Gotcha ya."

Molly starts tickling Bonnie and Bonnie stops wiggling in her arms. "Stop stop. You are going to make me wet myself."