LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

"You're right, I don't punish Bonnie as often as I should. That still doesn't excuse what you said to Mary. Just say you're sorry and I'll let it go."

"That's why I am trying to keep them separate. It's like mixing explosive chemicals. You don't put them together unless you want a reaction or explosion."

Hannah looks at Tracy. "I am not sorry for saying it and if I say I am when I am not. Then wouldn't that be lying and you said lying was wrong. So either way I am going to be wrong."

"Yes that is true, but where you meant to or not. You have basically gave Bonnie full run of the house and Hannah is stuck in her bedroom." Mary thinks about it and smiles. "I know what you should do and make it more of a punishment. Make Hannah spend time out in Bonnie's room."

"Then you need to be punished for saying it. Next time you should think before you say something. How about you sit in the corner if you don't want to go to your room.."

Tracy moved a chair over to the corner and turned it so it was facing the corner.

"Sit there."

"Or maybe I should just put

Hannah shakes her head. "No I don't. Bonnie has said far worse to me and about me with you standing there and you have done nothing except give her a stern look and a half hearted you shouldn't do that."

Hannah crosses her arms and yells. "NO NO NO."

Mary backs up and takes Jimmy with her. "We should get out of the way. I think the volcano is about to blow her top and we don't want to be in the path."

"You're right, I should have punished Bonnie when she said those things to you. I'm sorry I didn't. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished now."

Tracy picks Hannah up and sits her in the chair.

"Now stay there for ten minutes."

"I promise from now on i will punish Bonnie for what she says too."

Tracy sat at the table reading a magazine as Hannah sat in the corner. She looked over and checked on her every minute or so. After ten minutes was up, Tracy came over to Hannah.

"Are you sorry for what you said?"

Hannah nods. "You got that right. I was a teenager with a great life. Then I crossed the director because I was kind one time and look where it got me. Stuck as a toddler and never going to be big every again." Tears start to roll down her cheeks and she turns her back to all of them. So Mary won't see her crying and make fun of her or call her a crybaby.

Jimmy shakes his head. "No I don't. I would rather stay here."

Hannah looks at Jimmy and then goes up the stairs. She sets on Tracy's lap and lays her head on her chest. "Jimmy hates me. I saw the way he looked at me before we came up here. He doesn't like me anymore and doesn't want to be my friend anymore. Maybe I should just leave. Everyone I come close to starts to hate me. I am a poisonous person."

"Why do you want to stay here? Hannah needs your support."

"Jimmy doesn't hate you, Hannah. You are not leaving this house. Even if everyone else decided they didn't want anything to do with you, I do."

Tracy hugged Hannah and rocked with her.