LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

that depends on how lucky you think you really are Kara and it is a challenge.

Kara shakes her head. "Miranda,you better tell him not to push his luck with me. He doesn't seem to listen to me. So maybe if you tell him. He will listen to you." She turns back to Mike. "I don't need luck."

Kara looks at Miranda and sees she is getting uncomfortable having Mike around. "I would love to continue this battle of wits with you,but it would be an unfair fight. Since you are unarmed. So I think you should leave. We are not allowed to have friends over while my parents are gone. So if you would please leave."

Kara looks at Mike. "I'm not making any deals with you. Now leave before I have to hurt you." She laughs. "You just proved the point I was making. I was saying you didn't have a brain and you asking what I meant by you was unarmed just proved that I said." Kara walks over to the playpen and helped Miranda out. "When we come back down. I don't want to see you here. Got it?" She takes Miranda upstairs to her room and locked the door. Kara laid Miranda on her bed. "I'm sorry for all of this. I never meant to embarrass you in front of your friend. I thought if I told him you wanted to see what it was like to be a baby. He would laugh it off and leave. I didn't mean to get you in deeper. If you want to punish me after your friend leaves. You can. I will not stop you. I just wanted to have some fun with you and let you see how it felt to be bossed around and treated like a small child." Kara cleaned Miranda up. She holds up a diaper and her pair of panties. "Which do you want to wear?"

ok i got what you said and i have over stayed my welcome so im leaving and Miranda i wont tell anyone about this ok so dont worry about me telling your secret about wanting to act like a baby oh kara i though that you would of taken my deal but you are smart (waits till she is up the stairs and puts a cell phone under some toys for Miranda to use if she finds it )walks out the door.

Guest clinediap

Miranda sighed. She could tell that Kara did feel bad about it, and while she would have liked her to feel bad about making her wear diapers, and use them, she also knew that what had just happened wasn't really Kara's fault. She fidgeted slightly, then sighed again. "I'd like to have my panties back, please... But I'm not going to punish you. It's not your fault Mike showed up, and came in without knocking. I know I'm not really supposed to have visitors anyway, so..." Miranda giggled nervously with a shrug, remembering that Kara's parents had nearly fired her after the last time she'd one so, if only because she'd done it after they'd specifically made a rule for her about it.

mike walks down the street and then realizes in all that excitement he forgot to tell Miranda something so he keeps walking and he things about what he saw and things did she really. want to see what it was like to be a baby he gets to his house and walks up to his room and lays down to clear his mind about what happened today.the next day he walks back over to see Miranda and to apologize to her and Kara.

Guest clinediap

(Well, just so you know, it might take a little while for us to get to the next day... We might want to finish playing the current day first...)

Kara nods and starts to hand Miranda the panties. "Wait a second. We wasn't suppose to be visitors over? I just said that to try and get rid of your friend. So you was a bad girl for not getting rid of him. "Well that changes things. I was feeling sorry for you and you knowingly broke the rules." She puts the panties down and opens the diaper. "Bad girls get put into diapers because of they misbehaved." Kara lifts up Miranda's bottom and puts the diaper under it. She powders Miranda's bottom and then tapes the diaper shut. Kara picked up Miranda up and carries her downstairs to the kitchen. She puts Miranda in the highchair and locks the tray in place. Kara puts a bib around Miranda's neck and goes over to the stove to put Miranda's and her pot pies on plates. She carries them to the table and puts them out of Miranda's reach. Kara gets out two jars of babyfood and opens them. She warms them up and carries them to the table. "What would Baby Miranda like in her bottle?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda sighed, squirming in her diapers yet again - she'd been so close, too... If she'd just kept her stupid mouth shut, everything could have been back to normal. She'd even held her panties, for just a moment. She could imagine wearing them, thin and silky against her bottom, instead of the crinkly, bulky padding that was now around her. As she sniffed the air around her, she realized that she was even starting to smell like a baby, the sophisticated scent of her perfume having been replaced with the sweet, babyish smell of baby powder. As Kara's back was turned, she tried to move the tray out of her way, to get free, but it was locked in place somehow, keeping her trapped just like the crib and the playpen before it. "I don't need a bottle," she pouts. "Can't I just have a normal cup? Come on, I agreed not to punish you, can't you cut me a little slack?"

Kara nods. "Ok I'll cut you some slack. I still feel a little bad about your friend seeing you in diapers and a t shirt. You can drink out of one of Missy's sippy cups for lunch. After that for the next two weeks. It is bottles only. Do you know you are very cute and childish looking when you pout?" She pours some coke into Missy's Dora Sippy cup and puts the lid on it. Kara carries it over to the table and sets it on the tray. She sets down at the table and test the temperature of the pot pie. Kara gets some up on the fork and heads towards Miranda's mouth. "Open your mouth for mommy."

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushes at Kara's comment, but feels strangely proud for her victory, even though the prize is still just a sippy cup. Feeling a bit emboldened, she turns her head as Kara lifts the fork to her mouth. "I could feed myself, too, you know..." As if to help prove it, she picks up the sippy cup, taking a long drink, though as she did so, she realized that every drop she drank was ultimately going to end up in her diaper, which did very little to make her feel grown-up.

Kara nods. "I know you can feed yourself,but it is quicker if I do it. Then we can go to the park so you can play with the other kids." She smiles at Miranda. "Easy on the drink. You know it is going to end up in your diaper and you don't want to flood it. Because it might leak. So are you going to let me feed you or do you want to set there and watch me eat lunch?"

Guest clinediap

"What?! I'm not going to the park like this!" Miranda crossed her arms defiantly. "No way!" But her stomach growled at her again, so she sighed and said, "You can feed me, I guess..", if only because she was afraid that was the only way she'd get any food.

Kara laughs. "Oh course you aren't going to park like that. I'll put a pair of overalls on you and a pair of socks and shoes. It is a little chilly outside to let you go out barefooted and in a diaper and t shirt." She goes an airplane sound as she flew the fork into Miranda's mouth. Kara goes it over and over until the pot pie is gone. She puts the fork down and picks up the spoon. Kara scoops up some strained peas and carrots. "Here comes the baby food."

Guest clinediap

Miranda scowled at the babyfood, staring at the green and orange jars of mush in front of her. As bad as being fed the pot pie was, that was nothing compared to what was coming next, she knew. Sure, she'd felt small before, but the babyfood would only make her feel even younger, she knew. Just the sight of it sitting there in front of her made her feel like a toddler, and she whined slightly as she saw Kara scoop out a spoonful. She just couldn't do it... She shook her head, closing her mouth.

Kara looks at Miranda as she turned her head. "You mind as well eat it or it will get smeared all over your face and it her hair. I'll take a picture of it and send it to everyone at the school How do you think they would like to see a picture of miss prim and proper dressed as a baby with baby food all over her face and in her hair?" Maybe after these two weeks. You will think twice before you force a small child to eat babyfood."

Guest clinediap

Miranda groaned, pouting as she opened her mouth for the first spoonful. It was bad enough one person from school knew about this... She didn't want to risk anyone else finding out about it. She wrinkled her nose as the spoon was put into her mouth, the food tasting just as bad as she'd expected. "Blech..." she protested. "All right, I get the message... No more, okay?"

Guest clinediap

"No!" Miranda pouted, before she'd even swallowed all of the baby food, a little managing to dribble from her mouth out onto her face, dripping onto her bib. "I don't like it! I don't wanna eat any more baby food!" She pouted, pounding the tray of the high chair helplessly, knowing she couldn't actually get out of it on her own.

Kara takes the spoon and wipes the babyfood off Miranda's face. "I was going to give you some pudding,but if you continue with this temper tantrum. You will get both jars of baby food and a jar of prunes. Now is that what you want me to do or do you want to tell me you are sorry you had the tantrum and get fed your pudding?"

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted. "I don't want the prunes, but I don't want the other baby food either! Come on, Kara, I'm not a baby! You already fed me, can't that be enough?" It seemed like a simple enough request to her. She did her best to ignore her memory of the times Kara's little sister had said the same sort of things, saying she was full and didn't want any more. But she was just a baby, and Miranda was a grown up, so she knew how much food she needed.