LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

Guest clinediap

Kara came into the livingroom and saw Miranda trying to climb out. She popped her bare thigh. "What do you think you are doing? You could fall and get hurt. Now set down in the playpen and play with your toys or you will get a spanking and put to bed without lunch. "I'm making us each a pot pie. You will also be eating some of my sister's food. You know what I'm talking about. I'm sure you fed it to her before. Well now it is your turn to eat it."

Guest clinediap

Miranda pouted, sitting down in her playpen obediently, not wanting to risk another spanking. She wrinkled her nose as Kara mentioned the babyfood - she definitely did know what she was talking about. It had always looked so mushy and disgusting, especially the prune, which she'd always give the toddler when she was acting up, as a sort of punishment, since it seemed to be her least favorite. She'd never imagined she'd be on the receiving end of the spoon, though. "No," she whimpered, quickly changing that to, "A potpie will be enough..." to make it seem less like she was arguing. "I'm not really all -that- hungry..."

Kara looks at Miranda and puts her hands on her hips. "I wasn't giving you a choice for lunch. I was telling you what you was having for lunch. If you behave yourself from now until the end of lunch. I'll feed you some pudding. If you act up. You will get prunes to eat. My sisters hates them and I'm sure you will too if I feed them to you." She sets down on the floor in front of the playpen and looks over the top at Miranda.

Guest clinediap

Miranda shuddered at the thought, remembering the spoonfuls of purple mush she'd shoved into Kara's sister's mouth when she'd been bad - though always right before their parents got home, so she wouldn't have to deal with the aftermath - and the awful faces the toddler had made as she did so. After having seen herself in the mirror, it was almost worrying easy to see herself in that position. "I am being good!" she protested. "I'm just saying I'm not that hungry, so I don't know if I'll be able to finish all that!" Her stomach chose that moment to growl at her, reminding her she hadn't had breakfast that morning, and making her blush as she glanced down, picking up the nearest doll and pretending to play with it.

Kara looks at Miranda. "So trying to climb out of the playpen is being good and here I thought that was being bad. All this time my sister had been good and my parents has thought she was being bad." She says sarcasticly. Kara laughs. "You say you are not hungry,but your grumbling stomach tells me differently. She watches Miranda play with the doll until the buzzer on the stove goes off. "Sounds like lunch is ready. I'll come and get you when it is cool enough for me to feed it to you." Kara gets up off the floor and goes into the kitchen. She takes the pot pies out of the oven and sets them on top of the stove to cool off.

Guest clinediap

Miranda blushes at being reprimanded by Kara, and for being caught in her lie, and quickly pretends to be absorbed in playing with the doll to avoid having to face Kara. She'd glad when the sound of the timer brings her some more time alone, at least until she starts to feel another twinge in her bladder. She bites her bottom lip nervously, wondering what to do. Sure, Kara seemed to like this game, but she couldn't actually mean for Miranda to use her diapers... Right? She tried once more to climb out of the playpen, then finally just yelled, "Kara!" though she quickly realized her mistake and called out, "Mommy!" afterwards, much quieter, as she still felt silly calling anyone that, much less a girl younger than her. Even if that girl had just easily overpowered her, taken away all outward signs of her adulthood, and diapered her.

Kara heard Miranda calling her. She was about to go in there and spank her when she heard the right thing Miranda called her. Kara walks into the livingroom and over to the playpen. "What does mommy's little girl want?" She could tell by the look on Miranda's face. That she had to do. "Let me see if I can use my psychic powers and figure out what you want." Kara pretends to go into a trance. "You have to go to the bathroom and you want out so you can use the potty." She opens her eyes and looks at Miranda. "Am I correct? Well you don't nee to go use the potty. You are wearing your potty. It is your diaper. That is what babies wear to go potty."

Guest clinediap

Miranda looked up at Kara in shock. Could she be serious? Wearing a diaper was one thing, but using it... She couldn't do that. No matter how she looked, or how she was dressed, she wasn't a baby! She shook her head. "Yeah, that's really funny," she said sarcastically. "Just let me out of here! C'mon!"

Kara looks at Miranda. "It wasn't meant to be funny. I told you for the next two weeks you was going to be a baby. The sooner you learn that. The better we are going to get along. You have two choices. You can use your diaper on your own or I can't make you use them. The choice is your's." She stood there looking at Miranda squirming in the playpen.

Guest clinediap

"You can't be serious!" Miranda protested, squirming. How could this be happening to her? "I'm not a baby! I'm not going to go to the bathroom in a diaper! Look, we can keep playing this little game once I'm out of the bathroom, that's fine. Just let me out!" Her movements started to get a little more desperate, her urges having apparently taken a backseat while she was busy worrying about what was going on, and now were coming on full force. "Please!"

Kara looks at Miranda. "I guess you want to do it the hard way. Well that is just fine with me. Infact I'm going to enjoy this." She starts to tickle Miranda. Kara knew Miranda would wet herself if she was tickled. So Kara continued to tickle Miranda until she saw the diaper turning yellow from the pee. She stops tickling Miranda. "Well that problem is solved. Now you don't need to be let out of the playpen to use the potty. You have already gone in your diaper like a good baby girl. Mommy is happy you used your diaper."

Guest clinediap

As Miranda managed to stop laughing, she gradually started to turn red instead, with a mixture of embarrassment and anger. On one hand, she couldn't believe she'd just wet herself again, for the second time that day. On the other, she couldn't believe Kara had made her do so. Her diaper was now warm, sagging between her legs, and she wrinkled her nose as she tried to find a position to stand in that didn't remind her of that fact, and the fact of what she'd just done. "Are you happy now?!" she growled. "I used my stupid diaper! Now get it off of me!"

(Baby toshiro - Well, who is your character, and how do you plan on starting in? I don't mind other people joining in, as long as those things make at least a little sense... I mean, I don't want somebody to come in claiming to be Kara's brother that they both just somehow completely forgot about until now or something.)

Guest clinediap

Miranda glanced up nervously at the sound of knocking. "Kara, come on! You have to let me out of here and let me get changed!" It was bad enough that all this had happened to her... The thought of someone else seeing her like that was too much.

( walks in since she is his friend and all she might be up stairs or something like)

mike walks threw the door and look over and see's Miranda in a playpen dressed like a baby and in diapers he walk over to her, um Miranda do u mind telling me why your dressed lika baby and wearing a diaper at that.

Guest clinediap

Miranda squirmed, blushing bright red as she glanced between Mike and Kara. What was she going to say? She didn't want to admit that she'd so completely lost control of the situation, even if that was the case, so instead, before she could think, she said, "I'm just playing a game with the girl I'm babysitting, that's all!" She quickly changed the subject, not liking the way that sounded much better than the truth. "What're you doing here, Mike?"

Guest clinediap

'Oh, not much," Miranda shrugged, wriggling uncomfortably. "Umm... Maybe you should come back another time..." She glanced nervously over at Kara, wondering how she would react to this visitor. If nothing else, this was just going to give her more ammo, since Miranda wasn't technically supposed to have friends over while she was babysitting.

Kara stepped over. "Hold up Mike. You deserve the truth about this. You see Miranda does alot of babysitting for my parents. They are out of town with my little sister. Miranda asked me if I would treat her like a baby while my parents was gone. She had never been on the other side of the babysitter/babysitte. So I decided to let her see what it was like to be a baby Isn't that right Miranda?" Kara gave her a look that said she better agree with her or she could make the next two weeks horrible for her.

Guest clinediap

Miranda glared at Kara, hardly able to believe she'd said that, but more than a little afraid of the threat in her eyes. She nodded slightly, just wanting to get it over with and keep her happy. But as Mike asked the question, she turned red again as this whole disaster started spiraling even further out of control. She wasn't sure if having one of her friends change her was any worse than having the person she was supposed to be babysitting do it, but neither one was something she really wanted. "Kara, no, come on," she hissed at the girl, trying to let her know she was going too far - not that there was much Miranda could do about it.

Kara was trying to get Miranda out of this and instead she dropped Miranda farther into it. She shakes her head. "No this is a private thing between the two of us. I'll do the diaper changing. If Miranda wants. You can be a baby with her,but you would have to be a baby girl too. I don't have any baby boy clothes. If you don't want to be a baby. Then I expect you to keep your mouth shut about this. I will not have anyone embarrassing Miranda or making fun of her because of this."

ok i'll like to see you try to put me into clothes like that im a lot stronger than you just to throw that out there for you and i wouldn't do that to i would never make fun of her because she is my friend and friend dont betray friend no matter how funny it may be to watch her life destroyed but if you want to try to put me in those cloths see if you can.