LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 3

I'm wearing a pair of Molicare Super Comfort Air Active briefs that I got it for an incredible price from a medical supply store. They're awesome! (The store and the diaper itself!) Although I'm not crazy about the sides being cloth-backed in a way, but the liners are pretty much the same as normal Molicares, with the purple being a little lighter this time around.

Just wet it. What fun!

Tonight I'm wearing my JBL Audio t shirt and a once wet Bambino Bianco. It's hot outside tonight and I've got plenty of cold beer inside, so im sure that I will need more than one Bambino! B)

Overnight cotton birdseye diaper from adultclothdiaper.com pinned with heavy guage diapers pins from PlasticPants.com, Sapphire Blue Gary plastic pants, also from PlasticPants.com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's nite time at my side here right now.. every1's sleeping and guess wat.. half-hr before my parents went to sleep, i was diapering myself up, the risk of getting caught is high, but if u think it's easy... i'm wearing 1 pull-up goodnite & inside of it was 4 size xxl baby diaper, adding the thickness.. yea! but that's not finish.. here comes 1 kendall maxi diaper and in between it and the goodnite is 6 size xxl baby diaper as booster again! after all the 1 pull up, 10 baby diaper, 1 adult diaper, finally is my diaper cover.

thinking about how easy is it for me being caught now, all the thickness bulge and waddling.. am now thinking whether to add some more bulge thickness or not.. still have lots of baby diaper in my slash..

a pampers active fit size 5 lol ive stretched the tape bands and forced it to fit its really tight

and i cant use it but at least im diapered lol. and i stink of baby powder.

one very wet molicare classic... i just made it home from a bar and prolly shouldnt have im gonna cit slits in this and add two more hopefully before i go to bed