LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash - Time For The Doctor - True Incident

So I'm finally getting around to posting something that happend between the beginning of December and into January.

After a play session where I overdid an enema, I developed a pretty bad rash in the creases of my legs.

I'd had a rash several years ago in the summer and finally went to the doctor after trying everything at home I could think of. He asked how the heck I'd come up with this rash. At the time, I wanted nothing to do with telling the truth, so I came up with a stupid story I couldn't even believe. Well, neither did he. He didn't push too much, but I could tell he didn't believe me. He gave me a prescription for, I think it was, Cobetasol Propionate. The rash cleared and I was a happy diaper guy.

So now, here I am again with a rash. I had a little of the tube of Cobetasol Propionate left and used about all of it to no avail...well, I think, it must be out of date. That's why it didn't work. Whether I got the name right or not, my wife has a partially used tube of the same stuff AND another unopened tube (she knows nothing of my diapers...). So I use some of hers. It helps a little, but doesn't clear it up. I wear again here and there and figure I'm just re-introducing the rash and have only myself to blame.

I went through everything I could think of again...I had some desitin - original - OH MY GOD what a STINK!!! I don't know how I didn't give myself away!!

I wrote down a bunch of other stuff I tried but can't remember which was the final product without looking in my medicine drawer now...it was a bunch of stuff including finally an over-the-counter jock-itch antifungal think...Lotrimin anti-fungal I think.

Well, finally in January I come to my senses and realize this rash isn't going away so I'd better go to the doctor. I'm thinking about his grilling the last time I was there and get up my courage. This time I'm just going to fess up - "yup, doc, its my own fault. I like, wear and use diapers."

So, I'm nervous as Hell but get into his office determined to admit my love of diapers. He pokes his head in and says, "I've got a student with me today. You don't mind if she comes in do you?" Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Well, I've had this situation before and I've been fine with a med student coming in, but NOT IN THIS CASE!!! I'm about ready to pour out my heart and soul and confess my diapers!!!

The doc says, fine, he understands, the woman goes away and he shuts the door. "What's up" he says. "Well, I've got a rash..." I show him and instead of any kind of grilling or even question, he says, "Oh sure, that's very common this time of year...dry skin, etc. Let me give you a prescription."

He further said the Lotrimin would have worked fine - antifungal as opposed to the steroid cream I'd originally had for the initial rash years before - but this prescription (terbinafine hydrochloride) would work faster... It did and I ended up not telling the doctor at all!!

I walked out of his office very happy on the one hand, and sad in a way that I hadn't been 'forced' to fess up and get on with life. I do have the fear that if I told him, because he's our family doctor and we've encouraged an informal relationship that he might just mention something innocently to my wife. Oh well, not a problem at least for now...

So I'm happily wearing frequently again - have yet to administer myself another heavy duty enema - working at preventing rash - and wondering what it would have been like to share with this doctor. Oh yeah, I know all the stuff about they just don't care. This guy is very caring and personal. Yes, very professional too so if I'd said "Not a word to my wife" I'm sure he'd accomodate.

I know for many, many, many of us here, this just isn't an issue...and I know it probably shouldn't be for me either. I just look at this as an interesting twist on feeling I was trapped into telling only to find out I didn't have to at all....

Maybe I'll tell the NEXT time I get a huge rash! :rolleyes:

diaperpt

diaperpt

Heyo Pet,

As a junior (working towards more) member of the medical profession, I have to say that you really should tell your physician everything. Doctors aren't interested in making judgmental calls about your lifestyle, but the more information you give them, the more they can help. Withholding information ties one arm behind their back and after their 4 years of undergrad, 4 years of medical school, and 2-8 years of residency, plus their years of experience in independent practice, required CME (Continuing Medical Education) they are the best people you know that can help you adapt to the trials and troubles of your life. Their sole goal is to help you through your problems and heal what they can. Just be honest, even if it's embarrassing. Trust me, AB/DLs are hardly the strangest thing they've seen. After working in ER, General Practice, and Surgery I can tell you that I've seen more than you can imagine and my AB side seems tame compared to some of the other things out there!

Hope this helps.

--Lex

diaperpt

you really need to include your wife in your AB desire. Mine found out by accident, but she is tolerating me fairly well, even though she doesnt understand the desire. I'm able to use more often, without the fear of being found out.

Doctors aren't interested in making judgmental calls about your lifestyle, but the more information...

I don't mean to hijack the thread but if this is the case, why do medical forms have questions about how many and what type of guns you have in your home? They even ask how often you shoot and if you have a gun safe.

Not trying to be argumentitive, I was recently at a new doctor's office and I did not like the anti-gun questions.

I was honest about my diaper lifestyle and got the usual lecture on hygeine and infections risks, etc.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I don't mean to hijack the thread but if this is the case, why do medical forms have questions about how many and what type of guns you have in your home? They even ask how often you shoot and if you have a gun safe.

Not trying to be argumentitive, I was recently at a new doctor's office and I did not like the anti-gun questions.

I was honest about my diaper lifestyle and got the usual lecture on hygeine and infections risks, etc.

Conspiracy answer: They report it to the government so they know where to go first when they ban firearms

Other possible answer: They do it mainly when you have children to make sure there is no danger present in the home. It's like when they ask you about domestic violence when you go to the ER.

I would just lie about having guns to be safe.

Not trying to be argumentative, I was recently at a new doctor's office and I did not like the anti-gun questions.

I was honest about my diaper lifestyle and got the usual lecture on hygiene and infections risks, etc.

i don't mean to sound rude but what in the fuck does guns have to do with you going to the doctor ? The only reason i can think of is only one of two choices

A; your in the military,police force ,whatever

B; your a hunter

but a and b being said its really none of there business that you own a gun out side those options and i agree this sounds a bit fishy every new doctor ive tried or been to has not had this on there .....

Guest LOSTinDiapers

So I'm finally getting around to posting something that happend between the beginning of December and into January.

After a play session where I overdid an enema, I developed a pretty bad rash in the creases of my legs.

I'd had a rash several years ago in the summer and finally went to the doctor after trying everything at home I could think of. He asked how the heck I'd come up with this rash. At the time, I wanted nothing to do with telling the truth, so I came up with a stupid story I couldn't even believe. Well, neither did he. He didn't push too much, but I could tell he didn't believe me. He gave me a prescription for, I think it was, Cobetasol Propionate. The rash cleared and I was a happy diaper guy.

So now, here I am again with a rash. I had a little of the tube of Cobetasol Propionate left and used about all of it to no avail...well, I think, it must be out of date. That's why it didn't work. Whether I got the name right or not, my wife has a partially used tube of the same stuff AND another unopened tube (she knows nothing of my diapers...). So I use some of hers. It helps a little, but doesn't clear it up. I wear again here and there and figure I'm just re-introducing the rash and have only myself to blame.

I went through everything I could think of again...I had some desitin - original - OH MY GOD what a STINK!!! I don't know how I didn't give myself away!!

I wrote down a bunch of other stuff I tried but can't remember which was the final product without looking in my medicine drawer now...it was a bunch of stuff including finally an over-the-counter jock-itch antifungal think...Lotrimin anti-fungal I think.

Well, finally in January I come to my senses and realize this rash isn't going away so I'd better go to the doctor. I'm thinking about his grilling the last time I was there and get up my courage. This time I'm just going to fess up - "yup, doc, its my own fault. I like, wear and use diapers."

So, I'm nervous as Hell but get into his office determined to admit my love of diapers. He pokes his head in and says, "I've got a student with me today. You don't mind if she comes in do you?" Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Well, I've had this situation before and I've been fine with a med student coming in, but NOT IN THIS CASE!!! I'm about ready to pour out my heart and soul and confess my diapers!!!

The doc says, fine, he understands, the woman goes away and he shuts the door. "What's up" he says. "Well, I've got a rash..." I show him and instead of any kind of grilling or even question, he says, "Oh sure, that's very common this time of year...dry skin, etc. Let me give you a prescription."

He further said the Lotrimin would have worked fine - antifungal as opposed to the steroid cream I'd originally had for the initial rash years before - but this prescription (terbinafine hydrochloride) would work faster... It did and I ended up not telling the doctor at all!!

I walked out of his office very happy on the one hand, and sad in a way that I hadn't been 'forced' to fess up and get on with life. I do have the fear that if I told him, because he's our family doctor and we've encouraged an informal relationship that he might just mention something innocently to my wife. Oh well, not a problem at least for now...

So I'm happily wearing frequently again - have yet to administer myself another heavy duty enema - working at preventing rash - and wondering what it would have been like to share with this doctor. Oh yeah, I know all the stuff about they just don't care. This guy is very caring and personal. Yes, very professional too so if I'd said "Not a word to my wife" I'm sure he'd accomodate.

I know for many, many, many of us here, this just isn't an issue...and I know it probably shouldn't be for me either. I just look at this as an interesting twist on feeling I was trapped into telling only to find out I didn't have to at all....

diaperpt

For a bad diaper rash you can try combining domeboro (aluminum acetate) and zinc oxide cream (desitin) with petroleum (vaseline). If you are going to use hydrocortisone, use it under this paste. The domeboro has antibacterial and antifungal properties. The zinc oxide and petroleum provides a skin barrier and helps heal skin irritation. The other thing you can try is soaking in a baking soda bath.

Note: I am not a doctor. I didn't stay in a holiday inn express last night. Feel free to look up any of these ingredients before try this out.

I forgot to add something that goes for anyone who uses cloth. Do not use any diaper rash creams that contain castor oil or any fish oils. These will stain your diapers and it is a pain, if not impossible, to get out.