LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters?

Would love to hear from people who are married and wet the bed. Does your spouse or mate deal with it okay ? Cause I am worried about what mine thinks. When it comes time to "get in the mood" how do you deal with it with one on ? does he she mind it ? how do you deal with it ? :crybaby: Mine says she okay with it , but ???? What is she really thinking ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you find a woman that really loves you, the wetting wont matter. My first wife tried to make an issue of my wetting in divorce court and the judge told her to be quiet.

If you find a woman that really loves you, the wetting wont matter. My first wife tried to make an issue of my wetting in divorce court and the judge told her to be quiet.

I was a bedwetter as a teen which initially got me back into diapers after many failed attempts to stop the wetting. I got married in my 20's then due to cancer treatment I became mildly incontinent again particularily at night so I was back into diapers.

I confided in my wife that I enjoy wet diaeprs she wasn't too keen on the idea but she plays along.

Would love to hear from people who are married and wet the bed. Does your spouse or mate deal with it okay ? Cause I am worried about what mine thinks. When it comes time to "get in the mood" how do you deal with it with one on ? does he she mind it ? how do you deal with it ? :crybaby: Mine says she okay with it , but ???? What is she really thinking ?

:blush: I was a bedwetter until 16 and then started having daytime accidents. I got married wearing a diaper under my tux and have been wearing one since. My wife will change me most of the time and make sure I am dry before going to sleep. When it comes to "play time" She will help change me and give me a bath which helps get in the mood and then we are able to "play".

I was recently diagnosed with OAB (overactive bladder) which is causing my wetting problems and was given a prescription for Detrol. I have been wetting for many years and do not know how this drug will work on me. Has anybody used Detrol? and how has it worked?

Hey marriage is a good thing. My wife takes good care of me. She washes and changes diapers too :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wet the bed about 3-4 times a month. Sometimes peeing wakes me other times it doesn't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I`m a disabled(Cerebral Palsy) age 56 man .I use cloth and plastic pants for my bedwetting. Never been dry at night and only got partially dry at age 20.

• 2 weeks later...

I wet the bed til i was around 12 or so. Other than that I'd been dry unless I woke up and did it on purpose. In the year or two before I started diapers 24/7, I did have a few near bedwettings. I'd wake up needing to go and find that I'd already peed enough to have a wet spot on my underwear and pjs, but not actually wet the bed. I really don't want to be a real bedwetter because I go on a golf trip once a year andshare a room with someone else.

I did off and on throughout childhood. A couple of times I was camping and woke up in a wet sleeping bag. What a mess! Sleeping bags are not made for accidents! And in high school I drifted off to sleep, and woke up as I started to wet, but made it to the toilet somewhat on time. My wetting is mostly daytime since they happen when a bathroom is not in easy reach.

• 1 month later...

I do. I've had rubber sheets since .. forever. I've never been able to control myself T.T;; I'm just glad I found some plastic panties that fit me comfortably, although, I only have one pair. They go through the wash constantly, so I wear lone diapers to bed mostly.

There have been a few times since I woke up dry, although, they usually happened on days that- earlier-I acidently wet myself.

• 1 month later...

I was an occassional bedwetter until age 12, to lazy to wake up. Now I wet with a diaper on. The bed still gets wet cause I soak the diaper, but I have a waterbed and all I have to do is wash the pad and sheets, oh yeah and the mattress. I was in bed feeling very ill one day and by the time I got up the bed was soaked.

Dookey

Over the last few years, due largely to what I think is sleep apnea, I wake up having to pee. Over the last year, I've found myself leaking, or wake up leaking. I am DL, but I'm also a Daddy, so it's kinda rough looking for a baby who understands (which, I'll never understand the double standard) that I'm starting to need them. It would be nice to find a diaper that could take a laying down waking wetting without leaking, so I could just go back to sleep.

• 1 month later...

Over the last few years, due largely to what I think is sleep apnea, I wake up having to pee. Over the last year, I've found myself leaking, or wake up leaking. I am DL, but I'm also a Daddy, so it's kinda rough looking for a baby who understands (which, I'll never understand the double standard) that I'm starting to need them. It would be nice to find a diaper that could take a laying down waking wetting without leaking, so I could just go back to sleep.

Sounds like you need a nice thick cloth diaper and some plastic pants. They really absorb more.

• 3 weeks later...
post-5161-1149378570_thumb.jpgI have diabetes, and when my blood sugars even get a little out of wack I wet myself. I have been wetting the bed for about 9 years now ever since I got the disease. So now normally I am diapered 24/7 it was hard to get used to at first but the diapers really grew on me and now I enjoy being diapered.

post-5161-1149378570_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1149378570_thumb.jpgI have diabetes, and when my blood sugars even get a little out of wack I wet myself. I have been wetting the bed for about 9 years now ever since I got the disease. So now normally I am diapered 24/7 it was hard to get used to at first but the diapers really grew on me and now I enjoy being diapered.

i also have the same. i know what you mean, i am diaperd 24/7, i am 49, be cool dude,

idl john