LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters?

Hi,

Just wanted to know how many other real bedwetters are out there.

I never really stopped wetting the bed. Tried to stop using meds once and hated it. Would much rather wear a nice thick nappy to bed than take the meds.

Who else out there is a real bedwetter?

• Thanks 1

I still wet the bed about 4-5 times a week. I admit I do love wearing thick cloth pinned on diapers and plastic panties but the bedwetting is involantary. I have been a bed wetter my whole life and I have loved having my diapers and plastic panties on since I was about 10.

Bit of a wierd situation for me. I need nappies pretty much 24/7 but I have trouble wetting while lying down, so sometimes I dont go in my sleep and wake up aching with the need to go :(

Its not too much of a problem because as soon as I wake up I wet my nappy, but it can get really annoying if I cant get back to sleep!

Bit of a wierd situation for me. I need nappies pretty much 24/7 but I have trouble wetting while lying down, so sometimes I dont go in my sleep and wake up aching with the need to go :(

Its not too much of a problem because as soon as I wake up I wet my nappy, but it can get really annoying if I cant get back to sleep!

i know that felling (the same thing happenes to me

:D Yeah, add me to the list too.... worn nappies at night most of my life, and I'm 55 going on 35!!! Now I just think 'Oh what the hell does it matter' and am not trying to hide the fact and keep dry (that usually meant very little decent sleep as I woke up every hour or two to have a wee).

Besides, wearing nappies is great fun, so I keep them on during the day too!! LoL

Sandie! :drive1:

Bedwetter here too. Wet as a child at night until age 6. Had random accidents throughout adolesence, then it came back while I was in college. Now I wet probably 1-2 times a week. Wearing a nice, soft Attends takes care of that and keeps me, the bed, and my wife dry, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to hear from people who are married and wet the bed. Does your spouse or mate deal with it okay ? Cause I am worried about what mine thinks. When it comes time to "get in the mood" how do you deal with it with one on ? does he she mind it ? how do you deal with it ? :crybaby: Mine says she okay with it , but ???? What is she really thinking ?