LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious: Gays And Diapers

DailyDi

My thinking is that people who have had to fight to be accepted might be more accepting of others.

well were i live there isnt even a fight for acceptance because there are a number of gay people in our community, and biggots too, but they dont hang out with eachother. but i understand what your saying. oh and at least with gay men, well first we all know how horney guys are so lets just say they have their fair shair so intercourse. so maybe they would be more open to try something new but still to each his own.

there are somethings i defentaly wouldnt do with another guy. :ninja:

As a rule, gay peoplea are more accepting of kinks. However I would venture a guess that they are no MORE likely than their straight counterparts to engage in their partner's kink

I'd also say that couples are far more likely than one-nights, though who knows. I always thought there was an AB on the Queer as Folk writing staff due to several mentions, Brian even talks about how "one guy wanted me to put him in diapers and spank him"

• 2 weeks later...

hey I'm a baby boy and I was wondering If u can help me on my ab relationship. For a while now I have been in a close relationship with a baby boy. We both liked to share our feelings with each other. And talked about ab things. we developed such a great relationship that we wanted to start a gay relationship together. Which we were curious about. our relationship was going well. Untill he began to change, he hardly calls me anymore. :( And now he does not want to open up to me anymore like he use to. Its just seems that our relationships is going sour.

It's like he stoped caring about me. :angry2: I just seemed heartbroken over this tragity. :badmood: I dont know what to do? Is there any suggestions on to save my ab gay relationship? please help :closedeyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did what u said dolly and I did not give up with my boyfriends gay ab relatationship that we had togther. After awhile talking to him he did open up to me and got the truth out of him.I had found out what was really going on with him. So things are really starting to work itself now. So In a possitive note things are really starting to pick up where we left off. Which I'm happy about now we got everything fix up. :D:):blush:

• 3 months later...

In my experience, having been openly gay since the age of 18 (I'm now 27), the answer about whether gay people would be more accepting of DL is a big NO! In fact I recently spoke to another gay DL who said he would never let on about the DL thing to his friends on the gay scene, and I can well understand why. I can't judge from the viewpoint of the US, but in the UK the gay scene is very very hard, you have to look a certain way, and be a certain way, and if you don't fit into line with this "gay bible" you are gossiped about and slandered (e.g. I was looked down upon, just because I had a different accent), so if you opened up to one gay person who you knew in one bar about being a DL, it would be around all the other bars by next week and people would point and stare and go, errrr he wears nappys (what we call diapers over here), what a freak! Off the scene, I don't know, it depends how/where you meet people, for example, if you meet gay guys into scat/ws (i know some people think this is gross, which is fair enough if your not into that kind of thing) are very accepting of DL's and are often willing to try it, and many other fetishes themselves.

I can't say that I've noticed that it's ever fair to say 'gay people' as though it's a group with general trends or information that would allow others to make predictions. It's a widely varied group with it's own set of cultures and sub cultures that span region, age, sex, other sexual fetishes, etc. Gay.com has many different chat rooms which span all the topics from "feet" to "discipline" to "intellectuals", "jewish", "wet and messy" and they used to have a "diapers" room, although it was shut down. Many of the chat rooms are regional (i.e. NYC, Boston, Miami, San Francisco, etc.) and prior to the gay.com days there were plenty of IRC rooms that were regional, and then specific to interests. (I believe DPF still has an IRC room).

It's hard to make claims about 'the gay community' in the same way it's hard to make claims about 'the straight community'. As though a Republican Texan is anything like a liberal New Yorker, or a 20 year old in the military is anything like a 60 year old about to retire from a life in the Peace Corps.

In my own experience homosexual men in large cities tend to be more open to different kinds of kink, I think in many cases because they exhaust many of the obvious options and in order to maintain a sense of excitement they are willing to walk closer to the fringe. I've found gay men in larger cities on the west coast to be open and well received with their interest in diapers, discipline, and the AB/DL lifestyle. Although my experience is one of many experiences and is likely not representative of the whole group since I'm biased to seek those who are interested in the AB/DL lifestyle :-)

--BabyLex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tmquinn

Just curious how our gay members have done so far as dating and diapers? Are gay men and lesbian women more open to fetishes such as diapers than their straight counterparts?

I am neither. I just enjoy.

• 3 months later...

My bf knows and is cool with the whole ab/dl thing. He dosent realy understand why i enjoy it but isnt too fussed (so long as it keeps me quiet :P). i commonly walk around the flat in just diapers and he has even been cool with being more intermate whilst in them. Again i agree it comes from comunication, we have had some long chats about what we like in the bedroom, what turns us on, our perfect man ect ect. I do think gays have a slight upper hand since its much simpler to talk to other men about sexual stuff (least it is for me). even with very close female friends im uncomfortable talking about explisit topics, with guys (even straight ones) its a lot easyer.

In my experience, having been openly gay since the age of 18 (I'm now 27), the answer about whether gay people would be more accepting of DL is a big NO! In fact I recently spoke to another gay DL who said he would never let on about the DL thing to his friends on the gay scene, and I can well understand why. I can't judge from the viewpoint of the US, but in the UK the gay scene is very very hard, you have to look a certain way, and be a certain way, and if you don't fit into line with this "gay bible" you are gossiped about and slandered (e.g. I was looked down upon, just because I had a different accent), so if you opened up to one gay person who you knew in one bar about being a DL, it would be around all the other bars by next week and people would point and stare and go, errrr he wears nappys (what we call diapers over here), what a freak! Off the scene, I don't know, it depends how/where you meet people, for example, if you meet gay guys into scat/ws (i know some people think this is gross, which is fair enough if your not into that kind of thing) are very accepting of DL's and are often willing to try it, and many other fetishes themselves.

That depends who you meet. there is a hardcore of what my bf calls "plastic whores" but you can normaly spot them a mile off. If you want to be friends with them you will need to hide it compleatly, however i dont see why you would want to becuse they are bitchy and superfical. Genraly my advice is go for the gay students, they have less hangups and tend to be far more intresting. Most gays however are just like anyone else, so long as you get to know them first and dont push it in their face there cool with it. ive worn both a nappy and a collar to heaven (englands biggest gay club). the formar wasnt too obvious but i got a lot of curious questions about the latter.

• 4 months later...

The gay scene from what I have seen of it is all about conformism, if your to old your ignored, to fat your left out odd or differant in anyway and your left alone. A old house mate and I used to go out on the scene (I was moral support). From what I saw and in my opinion it seemed worse than the cliques in highschool. Out of the gay scene I imagine/ hope its better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over the years i have know many gay people and str people.

gays are more excepting of some areas but i do not think the diaper parts is there any more then other water sports are {not boating or water sking}

think many times in our lifes we may come upon a friend we would like to make love too or have feelings about but we are to afraid to talk openly about it with them or others for fear of being labled

i have a few friends that just need to be treated like kids and i have no problem doing that for them will even spank to a point

i think it is more fun to make them stand in corner for a while speical if they have to go potty and keep them there till they are done for them that is part of getting off

also have one friend that like to be treated like a girl and has talked several times about going al the way with a boy but to this point it has not happened.

think it is the fear of being callled or labled gay.

the only person he talks about this is with me beacuse he knows it is safe he also knows it is safe for him to be here he can run around like a little girl with just a training bra on and wet panties or training pants he like to be held and touched when he/she has wet pants loves to be played with and talked to like a little girl

i guess love is where you find it we all seak it but many miss it i think out of the fear of labels

• 2 months later...