LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actress Who Would Be So Hot In Diaper

Well, the original topic of this post is more about what actress would be hot in a diaper, or what I percieve to mean which actresses we individuals would think were hot looking if they were in a diaper. This is kind of a fantasy post and therefore the answers people have posted should be based that way [unquote]

In that spirit..........having just viewed the movie PUSH.............Dakota Fanning ...... would be HOT in diapers!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 2

In that spirit..........having just viewed the movie PUSH.............Dakota Fanning ...... would be HOT in diapers!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Please remember that although Dakota Fanning has been on screen for a long time, currently she is 15, born 23 Feb 1994.

Guest amandalu

FIRST OF YOU ARE CRITCISING ME AS IF I AM A KID> WHO ARE YOU MY MOTHER?

Secondly, Children are not dumb and neither and parents so desperate. Since when are children so willing to earn money and wear diapers at the same time? Do you think EVERY SINGLE child cant hold their bladder you dimwits? Wow was is the youth acting industry--weak bladders but great in memorising lines and acting. If that's Hollywood maybe it should be renamed Peewood.

Children are not so dumb as to relagate them selves to diapers just because of so film work daily. Denying a child a break just because of financial constraints is as ridiculous as holding a board meeting non stop--even members of parliament excuse themselves from time to time during the day--or does every single parliamentarian wear diapers? Are they as bad as that Senator who was involved in the DC sex scandal and wora diaper whne having sex?

You also criticise my age. So I'm in my 20s and some big shot member is twice as old as me and claims to know this and that. Her proof is not as great as mine either. And Human rights is important you dimwits. Unless you are as daft as Dick Cheney or Bush. Even young radicals captured by your US military are allowed to pee.

What Angela says is not really that far fetched at all. There are a lot of things that would be considered odd that are actually commonplace. The movie industry, just like all industries, is all about the bottom line and making money. If wearing diapers to save time and money helps, you can bet they request it. I doubt they require it, but when competition for acting jobs is so brutal I can see actors doing whatever it takes to land a job.

Go read the trivia sections on IMDB and you'll read about all sorts of bizarre things actors have done. I heard Malcolm McDowell put real dog shit in his mouth during the filming of Clockwork Orange, because he wanted the scene to be realistic. In fact, I remember reading a couple years ago about an actress with a nervous bladder that wore diapers during the shooting of her first movie. If I could remember who it was, I would find the quote.

Also, to somewhat corroborate what Angela has said, I read on a fan site forum several years ago that the children on the show wore urinary pads during shooting to limit breaks. They would use the toilet to defecate, but pads for urination. That was a non-ABDL board, so it lends a bit of credence to the argument.

Guest amandalu

ONE: IMDB Forums are NOT reliable sources unless you are a dumb student who uses them as references.

TWO: You Americans are the ones caring about human rights. And Kids are not dumb to wear diapers and directors are not ALL evild as to stop toilet breaks. ONly dumb school teachers do that.

what about 'Angela Jolie'.... I think thath she would be cute in diaper :P

amandalu,

this may be a shock to you, but not everybody obeys the law. Some people (actors/actresses) wear protection for convience - including child stars. Consider this, how long does some makeup talk to apply etc. In 'The Lord of the Rings' some child cast member\s were in 'makeup' for 2-3 hours before apearing on set, and the 'time cost' for bathroom breaks would be 3 hours. Now, you stated that children can hold for this amount of time, see if you can - considering that you are under hot lights, stressful situation, drinking fluids to be able to keep talking, and working a 4-6 hour shift. In my opinion, Angela Bauer is correct in what she states. Where does your experience come from - the UK film industry... as compared to the american film industry?

• 1 month later...

I agree with amandalu. I have friends who are young and into acting and never once have they done such ludicuous acts. These are both American and Asian kid actors.

Think about this: The Oscar show takes over 4 hours to shoot, so except for the handful of presenters, everyone else in the audience cannot use a toilet from before they get into their limo until the coverage ends and they can rush to a potty. My bet is some of the actresses have a pad in their panties.<!--quoteo(post=188833:date=Mar 8 2009, 07:46 PM:name=LOSTinDiapers)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LOSTinDiapers @ Mar 8 2009, 07:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=188833"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->There was a rumor a few years back that Christina Ricci wore, but I could never find anything to substantiate it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I remember reading somewhere that they hire people at large Awards shows like the Oscars to dress pretty and take the seats of anyone who needs to get up for a break. They just don't film that area when that actor or actress is indisposed.

The several times I have attended the Oscar ceremony the instructions that came with our tickets told us to expect the show would last 4 hours and that if we left to use a restroom we would not be allowed back until the next commercial. My husband has been a voting member of the AMPAS since 1970. He did win another technical Oscar after our marriage, but that was presented in a smaller ceremony a couple of weeks before the big Oscar show. That is still black tie, but informal enough those attending could use restrooms when they wanted. Of course for me that was no problem.

Yes, they do hire "Seat Warmers" to fill in for those in the first several rows often shown on TV. Those seats are assigned to nominees and presenters. Back in the house and in the balconies just getting out of your seat is a major production.

Of course it is entirely possible when you attended your experience was different.

I remember reading somewhere that they hire people at large Awards shows like the Oscars to dress pretty and take the seats of anyone who needs to get up for a break. They just don't film that area when that actor or actress is indisposed.

I can see the child actor thing with wearing diapers go both ways. I'm mean from everyone else who's not an ab/dl, diapers are used for purpose say like Lisa Nowak, scuba divers, truck drivers, etc. They do not find them sexual or gratifying, just an absorbant pad so to speak and use for convenience. I could see reasons if you are just starting out to be a child star, directors are going to choose the cream of the crop and if you have some little quirk, ie needing to use the bathroom every ten minutes, then I could see them saying "NEXT" in about 2 seconds. Parents are often times crazy about there children getting jobs and will stop at nothing to get the part and a parent of such a child may put there child in diapers and this has nothing to do with rights. It's a do or die situation, the die being see ya later, you're not working for me.

On the flip side, I realize one minute of airtime may take 1 hour of filming or more on the set. However, with not being in all the scenes, having costume changes for the next scene, reseting the stage, etc. I would imagine you would have 1 minute to go use the toilet so I don't really see diapers being that necessary all the time if at all. Mary kate and Ashley Olsen are twins and productions like to hire such to switch them in and out so I don't see why if ones on break and the others acting, they couldn't be using the toilet. How much air time do the get, it's not like there constantly in the picture and on set for 18 hours a day.

Another note, when you have a movie where the actor wears a costume for 16 hours a day and you are not allowed to get out of it, when being interviewed the question often comes up, how do you go to the bathroom? The answer is usually, something along the lines of there's sewn in flaps or some way of being able to use the toilet but often requires the assisance of others.

I can see both sides, it's probably true, it has happened where some actors children and adults wear diapers during production but I don't really think it's all that common especially if you're a large star. I mean afterall, they let you break for meals so why not a 1 minute pit stop?

• 6 months later...