LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actress Who Would Be So Hot In Diaper

Guest LOSTinDiapers

There was a rumor a few years back that Christina Ricci wore, but I could never find anything to substantiate it.

Hilary Duff, Ashley Greene, Raven Symone, Ashley Leggat, Hayden Panettiere, Emma Watson.

Y'know... since I'm straight, I'd really love to see Joe Jonas in a diaper. I have this pin that I wear on my coat with the Jonas Brothers on it. And Joe is wearing white pants, it's a back view of them looking out into the audience. The way the light hits it when looking down sometimes makes it look like Joe is wearing a diaper... and I don't even like guys in diapers but damn, hawt. ^.^

Without directly admitting having wetting problems beyond toddler age, both Christina Ricci and Alicia Silverstone have generously supported charities working to improve toilet training.

Years ago Alicia's picture was on the cover of Rolling Stone. In the actual photo she is wearing an all pink outfit, including a top hat and she is clutching a pink bunny. On the cover the bottom of her romper is ruffles around the legs and front. There is no way to tell what she is wearing inside that romper. Shortly after that issue of Rolling Stone appeared several people PhotoShopped it to make it appear Alicia was wearing white plastic panties.

In another interview Alicia mentioned delayed toilet learning.

One of my best in-person friends named Peggy grew up as a child and teen actress in movies and was a regular or recurring on many series. She was never a major star, sort of comic relief. Her father was a big deal movie producer. Her mother had briefly been an actress. Subsequently she was the producer's trophy wife. Peggy's mom still is a leading agent in Hollywood specializing in child performers. Peggy now is a very active AB and she claims all this is the result on being required to wear a diaper under her costumes nearly always while on a movie or TV stage, even when she was 17 during her last series.

My younger sister Missy has been an award-winning TV and movie costume designer since 1992. Because she is both incontinent and plays as an AB, Missy is the "go-to" designer when a scene involves diapers of AB. Her firm rents such costumes to all sorts of productions. For many seasons Missy was the designer on a hit network TV series. One of the original cast was only 14 when they made the pilot. That woman is really petite and had a small bladder. She told Missy this when they first met. From then until the series ended that actress had a diaper or slip-in pad hidden in all her costumes except when she was wearing a bikini.

Peggy thinks nearly all the child performers on the shows she did wore diapers at least sometimes. My own guess is while that might not always happen, it probably is normal. Look at it this way: A typical Hollywood studio feature film costs US$250,000 a day in production. Child performers under 18 are only allowed 6 hours before the cameras each day. This works out to over US$300 a minute. Do the math. If it only delayed production for 5 minutes each time a performer needed a potty break, that would buy a whole lot of diapers. Thousands of people are trying to land the few acting jobs. Do you doubt people would wear a diaper as part of such a deal?

Think about this: The Oscar show takes over 4 hours to shoot, so except for the handful of presenters, everyone else in the audience cannot use a toilet from before they get into their limo until the coverage ends and they can rush to a potty. My bet is some of the actresses have a pad in their panties.

There was a rumor a few years back that Christina Ricci wore, but I could never find anything to substantiate it.

Simple solution... All of them!!! :lol:

I'll never understand obsession of this kind. Every other girl I meet has a great beauty of their own, no less than most actresses.

It's just a bit of fantasy. One shouldn't fault us for having fantasies, so long as they aren't actually hurting anyone.

Personally, I tend to be more attracted to the local country gals than the Hollywood "hotties", due to the wierd popular obsession with superthinness and blonds (no offense to blond gals, but I just have a preference for other hair colors).

The point is that everyone has their own preferences. To each their own. There's no point in shooting down someone's fantasies unless they involve you and you don't want to be involved in them.

Kudos to Angela for going a little deeper into the Hollywood side of this topic.

Back to the thread: My vote would be for Kat Dennings or Jessica Biel. Though honestly, ANY of the leading actresses would do it for me.

;) Just sayin'.

Sarah Silverman did a whole episode of her TV series about adult incontinence and her song, "I Love to Pee"

I've always fantisized about that hottie :D Sarah Silverman is another one :lol: