LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of Your Neighbors Know You Wear?

I don't know if neighbours are aware or not. The clothesline however is often full of cloth nappies, plastic pants and baby clothes so all you would need to do is see them and know. It is a quite private clothesline however. I would guess that most people would not notice and if they noticed, not care.

My clothesline is shared with my neighbor who speaks no English but has a nice smile, and in the summer I hang all my cloth diapers out to freshen them in the sunshine , and as a matter of fact my phone would not work when I fell in 2013 and I wheeled over and asked him to call an ambulance , he did not understand , so I took the diaper off my head and showed him all the blood, he then understood and called 911, either my head was on its period or that was a big gash (24 staples later) I was home again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

yes they have to know its not like i hide it. some dont talk to me other its not a big deal. and if they dont want to see my diaper and plastic hanging on the clothes line dont look over the fence.

The place I used to live in had a shared dumpster with about 16 other units. I'm sure some of them suspected something with me taking out the trash a lot. Other than diapers we actually only take the trash out like once a week despite us having a pretty small trashcan...

yes they have to know its not like i hide it. some dont talk to me other its not a big deal. and if they dont want to see my diaper and plastic hanging on the clothes line dont look over the fence.
  • 4 weeks later...

My neighbors have seen my cloth diapers in the dryer in our apartment complex's laundry room. One even sewed up a pair of my PUL pants that had ripped at the waistband. So yes, they know, though I keep quiet about the DL part of it. Too many gossips in this complex.

Back in the days while my diapers were washed and dried in our laundry room, only a few neighbors knew about my urinary incontinence.

A few years ago I concluded by using DyDee Service I did not need to replace the woman who had been doing the laundry at our home when she retired.

Of course all of our neighbors know that no children live at our home. Therefore I assume they have figured out the diaper deliveries are for either my loving husband Don or for me. Still I doubt any of our neighbors know about my AB play.

no .. i do not think so.. but not through lack of trying! i live in a camping park, and my lot is pretty secluded, but everytime i go outside i make a habit of only wearing my t-shirt, diapers and plastic panties.. no one has ever been close enough to see :(