LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be Active And Be Rewarded!

DailyDi

yup i have been doing nothing but posting on dd and makeing my nappy nice and soggy all weekend! i think more than half of the top 30 new posts are mine now!, i cant keep this up during the week tho :(

I would think that managing and monitoring a site like this is not an easy job and that it could be pretty thankless at times. I was pretty angry at Daily D for a long time when I felt I got "chased" from the chat room, that I had come to enjoy, by some members who thought they "owned" the chat room, had their supporters, and made chat life miserable! However, I would check in from time to time. While the personals area never generated any connections OR contacts, the weekly photo post is fabulous, and almost second to none. The forums and boards is pretty much second to none, and the ability to post thoughts and comment on other postings is great. It helps bring balance to a person who once thought they were alone in this crazy AB/DL world, thought they might be mentally ill for HAVING AB/DL leanings, and feeling like an outcast in the world of "normals" - and, what IS "normal"?

While every site can be improved, Daily D has a lot to offer, and I would like to thank those who started the site and keep it up and running for those of us that need a place like this to feel normal in the work-a-day world, comraderie in like-thinking and participation in a world that is a little different and considered maybe "a little off-beat" and a "place of our own" to find sanctuary and a home in our uniquness!

Thank you, Daily D.

i think the prize should go to a biological female. there are so few females who post here, maybe giving us free diapers would encourage us to come out more...

i know i certainly dont post enough.. being so shy and not outspoken at all.. andmaybe some free bambinos would help me come out of my shell andfeel more comfortable talking about all these boys!!!

i'm guessing that this comp will be judged on the quality of the posts along with the quantity, i hope. i only post when i have somethig that i want to say. i could easily post willy nilly but that would only spam the boards so i only post when something needs to be said.

Hello everyone. Does any of you people know a little Russian? let's talk. I can only read English and translate a bit.

sorry. i am lucky to at least speak english. i don't think i have the ability to learn another one. took 3 years of french and still used a dictionary for every word in a sentence.

i dont have a place to hide a case of diapers let alone get em shipped to me but oh well one can dream

I need to start a diaper escrow service for ABDLs in restrictive living situations. You buy the diapers by the case, I'll keep 'em for you and mail you a couple a week. :)