LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1001 Ways To Die

Okay so I was watching this show on Spike TV here in the states called 1001 ways to Die and it just so happened that the death being profiled was Bdsm related. Basically the show takes real life scenarios and reenacts them(poorly i might add). The one being featured was some shy guy who went to a Dominatrix for the first time and ended up dieing during the "fun" from having a severe allergic reaction to the latex bondage outfit he was in. He went into shock while being spanked. I was torn between finding the situation to be horrifically funny and finding what she was doing it kind of fun. Over-all death by dominatrix has to be one of the worst ways to die, however, it is still funny as hell. I thought the show was oretty good, especially since I justr randomly put it on at that moment.

I remember reading about a rich guy that was found dead in his bedroom with a plastic bag over his head and wearing female undies. Imagine what his family would must have thought.

They didn't die, but I saw a tv show years ago about a couple that were having sex in a car when the guys back went. They called an ambulance, and the emergency services had to cut the top off the car to get them out. While all of this was happening, the guy was stuck there between her legs unable to move an inch.

Beth

As someone who works in the death care industry, I have dealt with people that have died by auto-erotic asphyxiation - hanging or choking out at the time of orgasm to heighten the orgasm, and then NOT stopping before killing themselves - AND one couple who died of carbon monoxide poisoning, in the back seat of a car, car running, having sex, them dying with him inside her, and then them found that way!

I guess it takes all kinds of things and all kinds of people to find humor and arousal at various things, but this kind of disturbed me. The human body is very wonderful and miraculously made, but it is also very fragile, ala latex allergies, allergic reaction to bee stings and peanuts, etc.

I guess the ONE thing I appreciate about being a DL is that I've never heard of anyone dying of diaper rash OR of dying of embarassment at being "outed" for being an AB or DL. Life could get tough for a while, in either case, but being fatal? I don't think so!

1000 Ways to Die isn't for everyone (which's probly why it's on the Spike network). Some of the deaths do tend to cause some of us to laugh (such as death by BSDM, or the idiot who kicked a stuck limb in a woodchipper while the thing was running), while others (such as the guy who got killed by a falling bullet) don't have that humorous tone. Exactly why we find these things humorous is probly more akin to the reason we laugh when someone gets hurt: We're glad that it's them and not us. Plus, if not for the fact that these are real deaths [and yes, often reenacted poorly with a more comedic touch], the ones we laugh at would be funny on shows like CSI. I think it's nice that they end the episodes with a story of survival, though.

1000 Ways to Die isn't for everyone (which's probly why it's on the Spike network). Some of the deaths do tend to cause some of us to laugh (such as death by BSDM, or the idiot who kicked a stuck limb in a woodchipper while the thing was running), while others (such as the guy who got killed by a falling bullet) don't have that humorous tone. Exactly why we find these things humorous is probly more akin to the reason we laugh when someone gets hurt: We're glad that it's them and not us. Plus, if not for the fact that these are real deaths [and yes, often reenacted poorly with a more comedic touch], the ones we laugh at would be funny on shows like CSI. I think it's nice that they end the episodes with a story of survival, though.

I agree..Television shows and other fantasy can be funny, real life a little more tragic.

self induced like autoerotic asphyxiation and bondage is sort of sad too...you've got to give yourself some distance to think its funny. Personally, I wojuldn't want to die that way and leave the ones I care about to find out about this and have it public.

Guest Vykkerdiaper

What was that joke Richard Pryor said about his father, he died having sex, guess he came and went at the same time!

I suppose if your going to check out I cant imagine a better way to go, no worries, a smile on your face and not a care in the world!

At least your family would know you died happy!

If I can manage that when Im about 120 years old Ill be very happy indeed!

ive been meaning to see that show but have only caught part of one episode.

the two stoners who had no weed so they smoked poison sumac does not restore my faith in humanity.

The majority of the deaths in 1000 Ways to Die are self-inflcted or the result of stupidity. Watching this show won't do any good for your faith in humanity.

I saw an even funnier one involving a dude on shrooms, a group of furries having a furpile and a really confused grizzly. Put the three together and you have the world's biggest idiot. I also learned what a furpile was that day and I really wish I didn't learn it.

• 2 weeks later...

i laughed my ass off at the death by bondage, death by smokeing poison instead of weed and death by furpile on shrooms with aded bear it strikes me that this is somewhat similar to the darwin awards! and omg the darwin awards are killingly funny! (apologies for terrible pun)

Not to be a stickler but, does that have anything to do with diapers? No, to answer my own question.

Actually, I have yet to see any episodes that deal with diapers. This show has no shame, so there may well be one in there somewhere. They don't go down a conventional list, but rather seem to have chosen random numbers from the list to include in each episode.

So... What gives? Does this all work exactly like I think it does. The diaper lovers stick to themselves, isolated from the adult babies. Were all, "oh we love diapers but age play... Come on...". And then their all, "Diapers only... Like you've never thought about being a baby. Come on."

Some may be like that, but not all of us are. I, for example, would like to see what it's like to really get into being an AB, but would need people to roleplay with... RP alone is never any fun. Plus, I really don't have the money to spend on being diapered 24/7 or a lot of the other nifty stuff like adult baby clothing and whatnot. I'm no stranger to going without, so I'm perty much satisfied with just wearing diapers more for the comfort factor. Though I don't mind wetting if I have enough diapers, I usually avoid it because I find a dry diaper to be more comfy. Plus, it helps stretch the budget.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I liked the one that showed a man sitting in front of a campfire trying to get drunk on gasoline...

Presenter: Drinking gasoline to get drunk is one way to die,.... Puking gasoline into an open fire

will surely finish the job. (or somethin' like that).

Surely that would have made it on the darwin awards site if it really happened.

That was too funny to think someone would be that stupid...

What was that joke Richard Pryor said about his father, he died having sex, guess he came and went at the same time!

I suppose if your going to check out I cant imagine a better way to go, no worries, a smile on your face and not a care in the world!

At least your family would know you died happy!

If I can manage that when Im about 120 years old Ill be very happy indeed!

They actually did a segment on that one this past weekend. A Japanese couple, who had been married for seven years and never consumated their marriage, finally do it and both die in the throws of orgasm.

Context is everything... They were from a repressed society where this kind of thing is actually common. They had been conditioned to avoid sex for their whole lives, and were actually in counseling to rectify this problem. Without being "healthy enough for sexual activity", sex is a dangerous thing. That's why they died having sex. Their bodies weren't up to the task.

Not to be a stickler but, does that have anything to do with diapers? No, to answer my own question. So... What gives? Does this all work exactly like I think it does. The diaper lovers stick to themselves, isolated from the adult babies. Were all, "oh we love diapers but age play... Come on...". And then their all, "Diapers only... Like you've never thought about being a baby. Come on."

Wait, what...you lost me there in all that incoherent babble. I don't consider myself an AB so I'm not going to act like one, however I have no problem with yall that do. Age play, role play, cos pay it's all good my brother, heck sign me up for one of each.

I posted the topic as ab and dl are technically a sub genre of bdsm and tyhe topic was bdsm related. I'm waiting for a diaper related death.