LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers?

diaperboy07

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately!

Just have a regular ol nuk5 right now, but plan on getting something a little more fancy in the near future. heck, maybe even something a little bigger like those nuk10s off ebay

dos anybody use them? i think of it as an AB best friend because you can take it anywhere with you in you're pocket

I have a few different ones, ranging from a nuk2 to a nuk10 (and most everything in between). They're great, and I tend to scatter them in different places of the house, as well as my travel suitcase, etc, that way I'm never without one :-)

--Lex

Me too! I have loads of dummies and I love them! I got one in my mouth right now! I have a big horde of spare ones....I cant help it, whenever I see a new one, or just a pretty one, I have to buy them! I also always have one in my bag, my dressing gown pocket, car and bedside drawer, just in case!

Plus I have a clip to hold my favourite one onto my dressing gown in the evening as I sadly lost my previous favourite to the toilet monster! (Accidently flushed it....dont ask)

Yeth I do like the NUK5 and loved the NUK10 but when my old one fell apart I have not been able to afford another one to replace the NUK10. I made my NUK5 unique using pretty hello kitty stickers around the mouth guard and I take it every where when I am baby Angelica.

Yeth I do like the NUK5 and loved the NUK10 but when my old one fell apart I have not been able to afford another one to replace the NUK10. I made my NUK5 unique using pretty hello kitty stickers around the mouth guard and I take it every where when I am baby Angelica.

I got a cute new pacifier today at rite-aid when its not in your mouth the sides fold up to keep the nipple clean.I love this thing:)

I have a few Nuk Medic Pro Large pacifiers and I love them! I have one with me all the time, even at work, in a plastic bag in my pocket -- so it's there for me even if I don't take it out.

love my paci...use it every chance I get. NUK5. :D When my wife isn't around I sleep with it in spite of the chapped lips I usually end up with :( - anyone else have that problem??

Ohh OHHH ohhh!!! i just got my nuk 5 glow in the dark pacifier from pacifiersrus.com yesterday in the mail!!

under the glow in the dark ones, you can only specify either a boy or girls design, you can't pick your own, so i picked girls and was a little worried that maybe i'd get a lame girls design... but when it came it was brilliant!!

its got a nice pink face shield and on hte button it has a little star with a pink night cap on... its the star that glows in the dark.

Its incredible i slept with it in my mouth allll night long too!!!

Guest BabyAdam_21

I love my pacifier i cant live without it. I need it to sleep and i also use it while watching TV My pacifier makes my life

Guest Pizaz

The NUK 5 is awesome, though I wish I had had one for my rave days. I would sometimes tear through the smaller ones by the end of the night.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a winnie the pooh nuk 5 that I love using. It's so comforting and relaxing. :)

I have a Tigger nuk 5 paci. Been sleeping with a paci for almost 2 years now. Do not think I could sleep without one.

I have two that I bought at Babies R Us, I think they're a size 3. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything bigger than that. Do stores not carry the bigger sizes? I think I'm going to have to buy a size 5 online and try it out because the 3 doesn't sit deep enough in the mouth to be comfortable over long periods.

Hugs,

Freta

Oh but of course! I've got ten NUK 3's(I think, it's the 18 month ones). They fit perfectly for me. A few years ago my dentist said my bottom jaw was smaller than average with a slight underbite. After I had braces to help pull my bite into place I was supposed to use a retainer but hat sucker hurt. They didn't size it right. I've used paci's for quite some time but now it helps cuz the way I suck on them holds my jaw in place. When I get super stressed my jaw tenses up bad and locks. So not only does it sooty when I'm stressed it actually helps prevent lock jaw for me! :)

aww butters11... you needsa det a cwippy fores it so dats you no woose its no mores! Me awways teeps mines in da nitetand by me bed. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought one the other day because i was feeling really depressed, I thought it would help me even out a little, it actually helped a lot, I don't know what I would do with out it.

Awww Orion! Good to hear it made you feel bedders! It's crazy hoelw something so simple can calm you huh? I once was extremely upset, red in the face, tears pouring upset. I found myself searching for my bankie and paci. Once I got em, I was able to calm down some.

• 3 weeks later...