LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites And Luvs In One

Guest refridginator

I wish I fit Goodnites again, but even the XLs just don't fit the right way, and my hips are 32s!

I am an engineer though >.> I should see what I can do about constructing super thick diapers for everyone ^_^

If I am going for THICK I just do what I've been doing recently... 2 Capri Boosters(one front one back), 3 Molicares (small), Two Bambinos (small, though medium would be epic) and two Depends Max Absorbency Taped Diapers (medium or large, large holds the bulk the best). These all layered in a stack, I typically cut the front 'wings' off the first two Molicares making them full fit boosters like the Luv in his case is ^_^, and put slits front and back in all diapers but the last Bambino, and the Two Depends. The Bambino and inside Depends I put many tiny puncture holes in so that the fluid (even after the 4th day) stays mostly in the inner diapers, and only slow leaks out the the last few, especially good for when sitting down). This fantastic bulk is great for wadding around, 8 inches between your legs, and adds about the same to your waist, mostly on your bum ^_^ (I had to buy new pants to go to work in). That is great bulk to feel :D

*I know the final diaper shown in the pic is a Depends pull up, I ran out of the diapers version which had a much high back :/

post-31072-027863500 1283788836_thumb.jp

post-31072-027863500 1283788836_thumb.jp

Guest refridginator

These look kinda interesting. But, two quick questions. If we're sticking the luvs in between the thin cloth layer of the Goodnite and the plastic layer of the goodnite, are we cutting the slits in the goodnite? Considering the luvs is basically on the outside of the Goodnite, since it is pretty much a plastic pull-up with a cloth sheet stuck on the outside, I can't follow how cutting the luvs would help. Secondly, how well do these hold? Goodnites I really like from a looks factor, but they can't (And understandably so) hold a full wetting of someone my size. Can these new ones take one full, good-sized wetting?

sorry i haven't answered, haven't really been on. but you cut the hole in the goodnite, before you slip in the other diaper. so they both hold the wettings. and yes, they hold more, but they will flood before they hit their max absorbancy.

I wish I fit Goodnites again, but even the XLs just don't fit the right way, and my hips are 32s!

I am an engineer though >.> I should see what I can do about constructing super thick diapers for everyone ^_^

If I am going for THICK I just do what I've been doing recently... 2 Capri Boosters(one front one back), 3 Molicares (small), Two Bambinos (small, though medium would be epic) and two Depends Max Absorbency Taped Diapers (medium or large, large holds the bulk the best). These all layered in a stack, I typically cut the front 'wings' off the first two Molicares making them full fit boosters like the Luv in his case is ^_^, and put slits front and back in all diapers but the last Bambino, and the Two Depends. The Bambino and inside Depends I put many tiny puncture holes in so that the fluid (even after the 4th day) stays mostly in the inner diapers, and only slow leaks out the the last few, especially good for when sitting down). This fantastic bulk is great for wadding around, 8 inches between your legs, and adds about the same to your waist, mostly on your bum ^_^ (I had to buy new pants to go to work in). That is great bulk to feel :D

*I know the final diaper shown in the pic is a Depends pull up, I ran out of the diapers version which had a much high back :/

damn man, that's alot of diapers. lol that sounds like alot of work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What I did with my goodnights is I put in a tena guard, after slashing the back of the guard so it would flow thru, I was quite suprised how well it held up, it got huge.

I just tried something similar, putting a Tena super guard pad into my Assurance womens super plus briefs, cutting the back of the Tena guard as you did. Fantastic! They were very bulky and looked great. Wet 4 times and they got so thick and heavy they were falling off. Maybe I need to get some plastic pants. Posted some pictures in my gallery.

• 2 months later...

I tried it with Pampers Cruisers Size 6 and it worked. But in the end its way to much work.

Has anyone tried this? I opened the back of the goodnites like a bag of potato chips and stuffed it with a luvs size 5... god it's soft! and it feels like it's bulky, when you sit you know you're wearing. I haven't leaked yet either after cutting a slit in the goodnites... awesome use of a size 5 diaper after the tapes break! tongue.gif

ds001ir1.th.jpg

ds002tg4.th.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Tabi

Try wearing a birdseye prefold in any diaper and see how that feels and works. I mean, I peed all day and still didn't leak. I used three prefold in a pullup and was good all day. I like cloth next to my skin I don't rash near as much either if I wear cloth. I use balm ex on my bummy and soft parts so they don't hurt. I tried Sam's product the other day with the tabs and used a prefold in it, I also use Tena overnight pads and they work great and hold a lot. Cloth is best for a messy accident and have big messy accidents most of the time after getting up in the morning and doing exercises in my gym. I love the way it sortive creaps into all those cracks and crevices and is so warm and cuddly between my legs.

Looks like a lot of work, but it may just be worth it.

If I can slim back down into Goodnites I should try it.

Do the boy or girl Goodnites fit any different?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if this works with the brief-style Depends? They fit better on me than Goodnites, and they cost about the same price. I recently bought a pack of 30 baby diapers for $5 -- they're exactly the quality you'd expect for the price -- and I really don't have much I can do with them apart from something like this.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm how do u pull the goodnites apart? i want to add a diaper in to it

At the front and back elastic waistband thing very slowly peel them apart.

Insert a pampers size 6 or 7 say and slit it's cover, and then put down the drynites/goodnites all the way down to make sure the pampers hasn't bunched up inside.

Then take a hot glue gun( be careful not to burn yourself on the glue) safety googles and heat resistant gloves are required at a min as hot glue can splash.

Or you could use normal super glue and glue the back and front together.

I prefer to use a hot glue gun, no toxic vapours unlike super glue, but then it has it's own other hazards being hot glue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

One time my boyfriend and I were headed to the local mall.. I was wearing Depends max absorbent and low rise jeans. Obviously the low rise jeans sit very low eh oh leaves about 3-4 inches of the diaper sticking out above the jeans.. I was wearing a t-shirt that was def long enough to cover the part of the diaper sticking out..

When we were just a few blocks from the mall we ran out of gas in the middle of a busy street. I put on hazards and ran to the gas station as my bf waited.. It was kind of windy that day.. When I got back I started to fill up the car my bf asked me to come to the inside of the car and he said the whole diaper had been sticking up from when I ran across the street all the way to filing up the gas.. I shrugged my shoulders and said "oh well."

If I had been wearing Goodnite or Pampers I would have been a little more concerned. I told my bf that people cannot say anything about it because as far as they know I need to wear.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Elfy unpinned this topic