• Blue
    • Yellow
    • Patterns
    • Lace
    • Rhumba
    • Cartoons
    • Personalized
    • Other

Well, I just kinda got into wearing plastic pants with my diapers this year, and I'm really kinda utilitarian with them quite yet. I really like ACD's leakmaster pants, so that limits me in my choices of fanciness. I really like the material and the feel of them. I only have white ones right now, but I would probably get some blue or pink ones to go with what I have. Other than that, not really into the patterns, lacy, or whatever quite yet. Maybe later :) .

I have mostly pull-ups but I do like the side-snap also. I have a variety of colors, but I like mostly pastel blue or pinks, sometimes with cute cartoon patterns. I'm currently using a pair of Euroflex (clear) that do a good job and so far are holding up well. I wear about 5 days a week for about 8 hrs a day while at work and use plastic pants over my Attends as a back-up measure, though if I get a chance to wear at home I prefer cloth.

One of my favotite parts of the experience :D

All of mine are pull-on style for the best leak protection since I'm a side-sleeper ;) I know I'm going to miss some but here's what my memory says is in my closet. Some new-style Lang's are on the way :blush:

Rubber: White 100% rubber, yellow 100% rubber(Ebay)*, white high-back(AC Med)

Plastic: 3 white(1 Ebay cheap 2 AC Med), 1 pink(Gary), Teddy Bears(LL Med). Clear(Old LL Med), White high-back(AC Med?), Opaque(super-noisy :) Ebay), Floral(AC Med and fragile), White bikini(AC Med)

PUL: Salk Sani-pant(designed for pads,cut too low for diapers)

* These are cheap and fragile with 1 inch brownish 'bands' of rubber instead of elastic at the openings. I have to reinforce the overlap-seam by sewing to prevent tearing but I :wub: these! Does anyone know the source of these?

Bettypooh

I wear plain white pullon vinyl pants over either cloth or disposables.

ACD leakmasters are good but expensive to ship to UK.

I tend to go with Bullens Healthcare pants or and that have soft bindings in legs and waist.

Decent quality plastic pants are getting harder to find in the UK these days. -John.

• 1 month later...

I have a pair of pink rhumba panties from fetware and they are sooooooooooo nice I love them. I also have pull on pants in white, pink and yellow in soft vinyl.

Hugs,

Freta

• 1 month later...

I have used pull-on plastic pants and or rubber pants for most of my life.

I have worn all kinds.

Some older people may remember Salk, Davol, Mark Clarck, Bitners rubber, Klienerts, Sears, Edley, and Pro-health

I wear mostly Fetware and Comco now.

Show us your panties!

• 2 months later...
Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I'm very lucky to have been given two pairs recently, thanx 'Full Nappy', they are both pull-on types one pair is blue rhumba style... they look so cute. the other pair are white with bears on.. they are cute too hehehe.

I'll post piccies of them eventually..... after all I did promise 'Full Nappy' I would.

• 1 year later...

In the original post, there appears to be a distinction between "plastic" and "vinyl". I have noticed that in a number of places over the last few years. Can someone explain that. The two used to be one and the same