1. 1. What's the best ABDL-themed diaper

• ABConfort
    • AB Universe
    • AB Universe Thick Overnights
    • Bambino
    • Bambino Bianco
    • Classy Comfort
    • Other (Tell us!)

old late 70s & early 80s Pampers and Luvs ...... it has to be simply -- the memories, the memories ^_^

well from the actual brands i can't decide between european attends superplus m10, tena maxi, abri xplus, id slip and kendalls strongest mediums.

because my wife doesn't know about my diaper 'needs...' I do not get them by mail. sigh....would love to try some of these brands. There is a slight chance I might get a job a distance from my present home and my wife's job in which case, I'd live on my own during the week and we'd be together on the weekends, vacations, etc...THEN I'd start ordering some these!! I love my wife, but I love my diapers too!

• 2 weeks later...

i very much want to try the bambinos baby prints... they look like the thickest of the 'ab' geared diapers out there, and from what i've read and heard in reviews they compare well to abri form x plus, which is my current diaper of choice... i wonder if bambinos will ever have sales or maybe a buy one bag get the second half off thing...

• 4 months later...

I voted for "other." My favorite diapers are Goodnites (for Boys or Girls--it doesn't matter, as long as it's Goodnites) L/XL size. They're the easiest to conceal, the least conspicuous to purchase, they hold a huge wetting for me, and they fit me comfortably. If I know I'm going to be alone for a weekend, I make sure that I have enough of them on me. I find them to be very relaxing.

What's more, given the fact that I cannot comfortably use a public restroom (my entire face feels like it's on fire as soon as I enter one,) Goodnites are a must for me. I can usually being to "trickle" in a hallway, and once I start peeing, I can't stop, so by the time I get to a stall, I can just finish in a toilet, and then dispose of the Goodnite discreetly, or put it in a bag and dispose of it at home if need be. I had to do this several times at college as a commuter, simply because I got sick of spending a half an hour trying to pee in a public restroom.

Thus Goodnites are my favorite diapers, in part because I like them, and in part because they helped me avoid feeling like my face was on fire for more than two minutes, rather than 30 minutes. :)

My favorite diaper by far would have to be the Abena X Plus and Extra. I like the plastic backing and they hold a lot.

Mind you the only other diapers I have tried are Depends and they are not that great at all.

• 1 year later...

As far as AB Themed I would say The New Teddy Bams I Just tryed the ABU Cushies and Those Are Good Also ( One Tab ) Not As Thick As The Bams But Thay Work Well Hab Not Had A Leak Yet And the All Ober Print is Cute and More Babyish In MOHO. But Im Still Sold On The New Teddy Bams I Hab Just Used Them And The Secures So Much I Am More Comfy With Them I Don`t Worry Bout Leaks If I Was Not Incont And Just Wore For Fun I would prolly Go With Something Less Costly lets Face It Peeps Diapers Are Way To Costly And The Good Ones Even More So .

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...