LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Kids Have Accidents Too...

Lauren W

Hey everyone - this is my first post ever. I read this board sometimes, and I was so excited when I came back and saw the new "adult kid" forum. I had no idea there were others like me. I'm pretty much just a DL, but sometimes I like to play as an older kid (10-12 ish) who gets humiliated by accidents (wet, but sometimes messy too :P ). My boyfriend and I play sometimes that I am his student and have an accident in school, or sometimes he's my dad who is upset with my bedwetting, and a few other scenarios. It always ends with me somehow being humiliated and he leaves me in my dirty diaper/undies for as long as possible so that I can savor the humiliation. (Its so hard for me to not touch myself sometimes!)

Anyway, twice now we decided to be adventurous and do PUBLIC accidents. (note: I know we probably broke every unwritten rule of the ABDL community, but I , had SO. MUCH. FUN.) First, let me explain how we can get away with this - I am 20 years old, but am merely 4'9'' tall. Yes, I am very tiny, which makes our public play very believable. To make myself look younger, I obviously wear no make up. I part my hair down the middle and wear pigtails (Cliche, but it definitely helps when trying to look young). I used ceran (sp?) wrap to flatten out my breasts, which are sort of large for my size. I bought a couple of young looking outfits from the girl's department at Kohl's and wore white tennis shoes. I made sure the outfits were a little loose and boxy so that my figure wouldn't show. Dressed like this, I easily loose 10 years off my age. There's no way that I look over 11 or 12. I went dressed like this to a restaurant once just to test out the look ahead of time, and was automatically handed a kid's menu and crayons without even being asked if I wanted them. The waitress asked if my boyfriend was my dad or big brother. I said dad. Clearly, mission accomplished when it came to looking young.

For the big day, which we'd been planning for a while, we drove FAR away from our hometown. I would die if anyone we knew had witnessed our little game. I was wearing a goodnite around for the day. Being around 95-100 pounds, goodnites fit me pretty well. After the first wetting in the car, you could already see outline of the diaper through the light colored jeans I was wearing. (I chose light colored on purpose of course) I drank and drank and drank (mountain dew and water) and had to wait a few hours for the urge to pee again. In the mean time we walked around a mall, where I was sure to have the top of my goodnite "accidentally" poking out of the top of my pants in the back. Even this was thrilling. Once I finally had to go, I waited till I was BURSTING and we went to a busy grocery store. I walked behind my boyfriend, I mean my 'dad', for a little while as he randomly put stuff in a cart. My heart was beating so fast when I finally decided to let go in an isle that appeared to have a lot of people. It look a a few seconds for me to really start to flow, but once it did - I didn't think it would EVER STOP. As you probably well know, a goodnite (especially one that has already been wet for several hours) can only hold so much. I could definitely feel some leaking between my legs and around my butt on one side. The patches were pretty obvious in the back, but there was no dripping on the floor. I'm sure I had a terrified look on my face, just like a real 11 year old would if they were having a leaky accident in the middle of a grocery store. One woman looked DIRECTLY at the growing wet patches on my pants but didn't say anything, and I legitimately felt embarrassed!! It was exhilarating. We walked for a little while longer with my wet patches, as "dad" had not noticed yet. More people MUST have seen. FINALLY, the moment of humiliation came. In an isle with at least 6 other people. "What's the matter Amy, you're so quiet?" (used a fake name). "Nothing" I whimpered back. It was not hard to act scared/embarrassed in this moment because I actually was, even though I was loving it too.

Then he looked down and me and started to talk quite loudly. "Come on Amy! Not again!" He sort of yelled at me and grabbed my upper arm and turned me around to take a closer look at my butt. Everyone was looking. "Why didn't you tell me you were so wet? DId you even try to make it to the bathroom? I'm really getting sick of this!" I whimpered and managed to squeeze out a few tears. "I...I...I can't help it... Can we go home now?" He told me- "NO, you're just going to have to sit in it until we get home now. Then you're mother can deal with you." He sighed loudly, trying to sound really annoyed and dragged my by the arm. We walked around the grocery store a little while longer, my face down in shame. The more we walked, the saggier the goodnite became. We bought a few groceries that he actually needed. After we checked out, my "dad" asked the old lady who was bagging groceries for an extra plastic bag so that his "daughter's little accident doesn't get all over the car sear." She looked at my sympathetically and we left. I actually sat on the plastic bag, as he made me stay in the goodnite for the rest of the ride home. It was pretty uncomfortable after a while, but by the time we got home I was SO HORNY it was crazy. ;)

I really felt like I knew what it was like to be an accident-prone big kid to be humiliated in public. It was a little bit horrible but mostly awesome. This post is really long, so if anyone wants to hear the story of our second public play, just say the word and I'll post soon.

• Like 2

Lauren W:

Four stars for bravery, and a great description. Sounds like you are taking things to a level others can only wish. Keep posting. And lets hope the next time no one from Child Protective Services in in the area.....

Hi again! I'm really happy you guys had positive responses to my story! I was worried about how people would react, but I was excited to post because I am one of the few that is TRULY able to live out their fantasy. Although I sometimes find it difficult to be young-looking in the work place and academic world, it definitely comes in handy with my particular fetish.

Anyway, public accident #2 happened about two weeks after the first. I was probably the last time we will do it for a long time for a few reasons. First, we are really busy these days. We hardly even have time to 'play' at home anymore :( Also, there is some risk in being seen - my boyfriend has a relatively high profile job in our local area. But the main reason that it will probably be our last is that I got WAYY more than I bargained for this time. I'm not sure I could ever build up the courage again!

This time I wanted to step it up a little and have a messy accident. I know it's sort of gross, but i adore the feeling of mess in my pants! (Hate the clean up though!!!!) The night before, we ate a big dinner and McDonalds and I took a laxitive before I went to bed. I knew this would make it easy for me to have an "accident" the next day without having to push or struggle too much.

I wore a pink skirt (a little above knee-length) and some sheer-ish white tights while my 'dad' wore some nice pants and a shirt and tie. We looked like a nice family that had been to a church service earlier in the day. Once again, I wore a pre-wet goodnite. I easily could have pooped the second I woke up in the morning, but I continued to let the feeling build until we arrived in a far away town in the afternoon. The plan was to have a messy accident in the store (we used a grocery store again, they're always full of people!!), walk around like that for a while until dad finally notices the smell and my bulging back side. He would then say something embarrassing and drag me out of the store while lecturing me. Pretty much the same plan as last time, but it didn't work out quite the same.

This time it happened in the back of a grocery store, near the meats. It took a few tries to get myself to start pooping. Thanks to the laxitive and greasy food, I was finally able to relax enough to get going. I might have relaxed a little too much, because I accidentally starting peeing at the same time. The poop was WAYYY runnier than I anticipated and just wouldn't stop coming out of me. My but was suddenly a diherrea faucet. I stood still, genuinely shocked, scared, and shaking while nature took it's course. To my horror, my diaper not only began to leak, but began to form a puddle on the floor under me. I yellow puddle flecked with little bits of brown poo. I didn't know it at the time, but there was actually poo running down the back of my legs. I was frozen and did NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

"umm...daddy?" I whimpered, eyes welling with tears. He didnt really hear me because he's not used to responding to daddy. "Daddy?" I tried again. A lady with a 2 - 3 year old boy tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to me. He turned around and looked just as shocked as I felt. "Oh my god!! What happened??" He asked. "I don't know...my belly just hurt really bad." I was actually crying, and still shaking at this point. He flagged down a passing employee and asked her to get a janitor. She looked at me and looked really grossed out. A man from behind the meat counter brought out a role of paper towels which my dad used to attempt to dry off my dripping legs. The same lady that tapped his shoulder offered to take me to the ladies room to get cleaned up. "That's okay, we're leaving NOW" he told her. He apologized to the man who was heading our way with a mop, and held my hand as he led me out of the store sobbing.

Once we were in the parking lot alone, I told him that I was sorry and I didn't intend to have such a big accident. I was still a little shaky, but he started to crack up so I calmed down. I couldn't really sit all the way home like that, so my boyfriend pulled a couple towels out of his gym bag in the trunk. He laid one on the back seat for me to lay on while he stripped of my soiled shoes, tights, skirt, and diaper and used the other to clean me up a little. I felt so vulnerable, i secretly hoped someone would walk by and see this situation but I don't think anyone did. He then put a clean goodnite on me, even though my bum was still a little messy. He threw the soiled towels, clothes, and diaper into a dumpster and I rode the whole way home in just a goodnite and shirt (which drove him wild).

I wet that goodnite later at home and vowed that I would never again do a public accident. But we'll see how it goes, maybe someday it will happen again. Just not anytime soon!!! This experience was NOT nearly as fun as the first, but we still talk about it sometimes and laugh our asses off. If our friends and family knew, they would think we were SO TWISTED, but I swear we're really normal! We're just a little kinky ;)

(sorry for all the spelling/grammar issues in my posts, I wrote them quickly)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again! I'm really happy you guys had positive responses to my story! I was worried about how people would react, but I was excited to post because I am one of the few that is TRULY able to live out their fantasy. Although I sometimes find it difficult to be young-looking in the work place and academic world, it definitely comes in handy with my particular fetish.

Anyway, public accident #2 happened about two weeks after the first. I was probably the last time we will do it for a long time for a few reasons. First, we are really busy these days. We hardly even have time to 'play' at home anymore :( Also, there is some risk in being seen - my boyfriend has a relatively high profile job in our local area. But the main reason that it will probably be our last is that I got WAYY more than I bargained for this time. I'm not sure I could ever build up the courage again!

This time I wanted to step it up a little and have a messy accident. I know it's sort of gross, but i adore the feeling of mess in my pants! (Hate the clean up though!!!!) The night before, we ate a big dinner and McDonalds and I took a laxitive before I went to bed. I knew this would make it easy for me to have an "accident" the next day without having to push or struggle too much.

I wore a pink skirt (a little above knee-length) and some sheer-ish white tights while my 'dad' wore some nice pants and a shirt and tie. We looked like a nice family that had been to a church service earlier in the day. Once again, I wore a pre-wet goodnite. I easily could have pooped the second I woke up in the morning, but I continued to let the feeling build until we arrived in a far away town in the afternoon. The plan was to have a messy accident in the store (we used a grocery store again, they're always full of people!!), walk around like that for a while until dad finally notices the smell and my bulging back side. He would then say something embarrassing and drag me out of the store while lecturing me. Pretty much the same plan as last time, but it didn't work out quite the same.

This time it happened in the back of a grocery store, near the meats. It took a few tries to get myself to start pooping. Thanks to the laxitive and greasy food, I was finally able to relax enough to get going. I might have relaxed a little too much, because I accidentally starting peeing at the same time. The poop was WAYYY runnier than I anticipated and just wouldn't stop coming out of me. My but was suddenly a diherrea faucet. I stood still, genuinely shocked, scared, and shaking while nature took it's course. To my horror, my diaper not only began to leak, but began to form a puddle on the floor under me. I yellow puddle flecked with little bits of brown poo. I didn't know it at the time, but there was actually poo running down the back of my legs. I was frozen and did NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

"umm...daddy?" I whimpered, eyes welling with tears. He didnt really hear me because he's not used to responding to daddy. "Daddy?" I tried again. A lady with a 2 - 3 year old boy tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to me. He turned around and looked just as shocked as I felt. "Oh my god!! What happened??" He asked. "I don't know...my belly just hurt really bad." I was actually crying, and still shaking at this point. He flagged down a passing employee and asked her to get a janitor. She looked at me and looked really grossed out. A man from behind the meat counter brought out a role of paper towels which my dad used to attempt to dry off my dripping legs. The same lady that tapped his shoulder offered to take me to the ladies room to get cleaned up. "That's okay, we're leaving NOW" he told her. He apologized to the man who was heading our way with a mop, and held my hand as he led me out of the store sobbing.

Once we were in the parking lot alone, I told him that I was sorry and I didn't intend to have such a big accident. I was still a little shaky, but he started to crack up so I calmed down. I couldn't really sit all the way home like that, so my boyfriend pulled a couple towels out of his gym bag in the trunk. He laid one on the back seat for me to lay on while he stripped of my soiled shoes, tights, skirt, and diaper and used the other to clean me up a little. I felt so vulnerable, i secretly hoped someone would walk by and see this situation but I don't think anyone did. He then put a clean goodnite on me, even though my bum was still a little messy. He threw the soiled towels, clothes, and diaper into a dumpster and I rode the whole way home in just a goodnite and shirt (which drove him wild).

I wet that goodnite later at home and vowed that I would never again do a public accident. But we'll see how it goes, maybe someday it will happen again. Just not anytime soon!!! This experience was NOT nearly as fun as the first, but we still talk about it sometimes and laugh our asses off. If our friends and family knew, they would think we were SO TWISTED, but I swear we're really normal! We're just a little kinky ;)

(sorry for all the spelling/grammar issues in my posts, I wrote them quickly)

If you do decide play this game again I wonder if you could base it on a situation I witnessed once. The reason I suggest it is that the subject was a girl around the age of the one you are portraying. This is a true account and it took place a little over 20 years ago when I was on holiday with my wife (now ex.) and two young children.

We were on holiday in the Algarve and on one of the days took a cruise from the port of Lagos to see the picturesque coves and included a barbeque on a remote beach. We travelled by coach from our resort to Lagos picking up other travellers on the way. The beach could not be accessed by the main vessel so we were transferred in groups by means of motor boat which took us right up to the shore line. We were informed that there would be no toilet facilities at the beach so advised to make sure we used the toilets on the passenger ferry. The barbeque consisted mainly of grilled sardines, bread and tomatoes heavily marinaded in olive oil and washed down by copious amounts of cheap wine and beer or soft drinks. Afterwards many of us went into the water and not just to swim! Having come out for the second time my attention was drawn to a family on the beach about 20 yards away. They appeared to be mum, dad, and three daughters. the eldest about 16, and the youngest no older than 3. However, it was the middle daughter who drew my interest. She must have been 10 or 11, wearing a white dress, and was pacing up and down with her hand planted firmly between her legs obviously desperate for a wee. This went on for a few minutes after which she made her way down to the shore. Shortly afterwards she returned and this is where things became something of a pantomime. She approached her mum, lifted her dress slightly, whereupon Mum removed what looked like a pair of bikini bottoms and replaced them with a pair of white knickers. My initial reaction is that she must have wet herself so was removing the wet garment but no! Almost straight away the girl was holding herself again. After a few minutes she returned to her mum who this time removed her knickers. She must have wet herself now so I assumed that the bikini bottoms would have been put back on, but no once again. Instead mum took her,completely pantless, across to a part of the beach where there was a slightly raised rocky ledge where they both sat. Now I saw what mum was trying. She was trying to get her daughter to discretely wee onto the sand. After a few minutes they both returned but, almost straight away she was holding herself again. Mum's plan hadn't worked then.

By now the organisers were loading up the barbeque equipment onto the motorboat. Mum had become aware of this and took her very desperate daughter over to them and they must have agreed to her request that the daughter go back with them. Whether or not she wet herself on the way back I shall never know but I found it all very entertaining.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I an appropriate setting, you should be diapered for losing control. leave in just ur dipee and a shirt, toddler style.

My brother is 9, and still has accidents, and due to the extent of the accidents, we both thought that diapers would be better than the adult pull-ups he wears. But my mom insisted that he wouldn't wear diapers. The pull-ups are more like underwear, and he doesn't have much of a problem with wearing them, but an actual diaper would be harder for him as someone would have to put it on him. I honestly think the humiliation factor might be necessary for him to get up and go instead of trying to hold it all the time. He's too wrapped up in his video games to just go. Also, I see the Goodnites as being a sign that her parents are desperately trying to train her to use the bathroom when she needs to. But maybe they'll eventually give up and she'll be in diapers forever.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am so envious of your size and age. I love having accidents and do sometimes manage to have them in public. However as I am in my fiftys there is no way I can pull of looking like a little girl. Fortunately I look more like 30s most of the time but still ..anyhow what I do is go to concerts or events with huge crowds. Then drink a few beer and sodas. Once full I put of getting into the bathroom lines until I am absolutely about to go. The lines are usually ten or more people long If I am lucky even twenty. I squirm, dancing about desperate and soon cannot hold it a second longer. I do not hesitate to put hand between legs as it does help hold on a few seconds longer, makes e=certain more people notice and feels so good when the first leaks come. Soon I flood my panties and shorts....

Of course that leaves walking out that way...I am so excited and wet when I get home!!!

I like messing sometimes but I would never try doing that in public unless in a diaper and plastic pants under a skirt.

I admire your courage hon!

• 2 months later...

Aww, Lauren! Thank you for this heartwarming story. You are my new heroine!

Unfortunately, I have black hair, not blond, skin-colored hair. Even with a 5-bladed razor I still show evidence of facial hair, and I hope to look (AT MOST) 15 someday. (younger is fine, but at 6' flat, I can only go so far. Maybe down to 12, as there have been a few 12 y.o.s who were my height. In fact, I even met the 12 y.o. brother of one of my university's residence hall RA's one year, and he was exactly my height. I only could tell that he was 12 because his face was so smooth!

At least you can authentically look the age you wished to play. I can't seem to get right what you are so masterful at.

EDIT: About the 2nd story where you made the "mess," that's one more reason why I won't touch "messing" with a 10-foot pole. In my 2nd childhood story, where the protagonist has an urgent (<5-minute) bladder, he will ONLY wet in them. He'll only "mess" in the toilet, no questions asked.

Wetting looks and feels cute, and sometimes even has a cute scent. I'm growing into something of a clean freak, so I'll only deal with wetting.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone... it's me, Lauren, the original poster.

I'm sad to report I don't have any new stories to tell. My boyfriend and I (yes, we're still together!!) haven't attempted any "public accidents" since the last one, which was kind of a disaster. Sorry I haven't posted more, but I've been juggling a full time job, a full course load, and a diaper fetish for a few years now. I am finally finished with my undergrad work and will be starting grad school in the fall!! :):):)

For those who are wondering: My boyfriend is 7.5 years older than I. He is closing in on 30 years old, so I can easily pass for his daughter when I'm dressed as a little girl. Despite our age difference, we have a fulfilling, mature relationship. Our "age play" only brings us closer together!!

So I've been wondering... Does anyone else like to play as an older child in diapers? I can't really relate to the whole "adult baby" world, but the humiliation of having 'accidents' as an older child really turns me on!! I can't explain why...but I feel so lucky to have had the chance to play out my fantasies. Maybe I'll do it again someday, but its very risky!

I'm going to try to upload some pictures of me in my goodnites so you can see how well they fit me. While sometimes I wish I could be of normal height, being tiny definitely has its advantages!!

ptrefer to play as an older child 7 to 10 that has accidents and end up in diapers

or going on lomg rides and have to be concvinced to wear a diaper for the ride

or be sick and have to wear a diaper

fun playing as an older child and have to go potty while on the ride and have to be convinced to used the diaper as that is what they are for then find a place out of the way with no others around to be changed