LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Many Abies Or D/l's In The South/south East?

abboyblue

I have been thinking about organising a munch in london for all us Southerners, just finding the time to do it :P. Any recommendations on where we can meet up? I was thinking camden, lots of pubs, a little weird, and the market would be fun for afters :).

• Like 1

Perhaps we should plan a big meet up for us South Easters there :)

That would be cool, count me in if it can be arranged and I'm able to attend. That club looks awesome. I've been to nightclubs for cross-dressers (tranny clubs), and this looks like a similar environment -- only for ABs/DLs. Nothing better than having a few drinks, dancing and socializing while diapered! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late posting, but was a fun night. Was only there until about 10:30.

I was a little shy, so whilst I was wearing a nappy & onesie, I kept my trousers on this time, others were more comfortable about showing off their nappies though.

People attended from all over, one attended from Liverpool, just for the ABC club, and I was told they sometimes have international attendees.

I did ask about changes, and was told their is a Daddy to assist if you wish, but I didn't need one this time.

One other thing I should note is drinks are pricey, with average pint about £3:10 - £3:70.

No Photos, as the Venue rules state that I would have needed written permission.

Me and my gf went to the one in Feb. We had to miss this one though due to out of town guests. So much fun! We live in Clapham, and are always up for a casual pint if anyone is interested. We both moved from Canada in Jan, so we would be a pair of international attendees!

sNs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi - I am in Hampshire - near Farnborough, cl;ose to M3, M25, M4, love to meet up with AB girls & boys for fun & chatting to, would enjoy having each other changee wet nappies.

Hey I'm in Portsmouth. Interested in a chat email me at d.alex5247@yahoo.co.uk