LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Fetishes

DailyDi

New Fetishes  

271 members have voted

1. 1. What new Fetishes Do you want to try?

• None, keep it simple.
    • Spanking
    • Bondage
    • Sex Toys
    • Watersports
    • S/m
    • D/s
    • Rubber / latex
    • Anal Play
    • Role-Play
    • Rape-Fantasy
    • Others (tell Us)

I definitely want to explore the spanking and bondage fetishes a little bit more in depth. I've tried both before, and I've fantasized about it quite a bit. I've enjoyed the experienced I've had, especially with bondage. I love being restrained. Unfortunately, thats not something one can explore on one's own :(

I've tried spanking and loved it, but I want to do it more. I would like to try bondage, but that takes a special trust and you have to know the other person well. I also selected anal play, this is something that will take sometime to work up to. Hope it will be a better year next year this one has been rough. Merry Christmas to all and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Dookey

I'm starting to get into bondage, d/s, and Role play a bit more. Especially after reading Immorality and Omutsu Shoujo. Those two gave me some really good roleplay ideas. Maybe I'll post one as a story one of these days.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 5 weeks later...

Over the years of going to fetish parties I have experienced all the choses in this poll for real. The ones that pushes my pleasure buttons are bondage, not being able to move in any way and made to use my nappy. Not able to talk because of the pacifier gag. Sex toys which include anal play, to stop me doing any poopoos in my nappy. Ds, I am a sissy baby so I need a strong dominant Mummy Mistress to tell and make me do things I would not do on my own. Ruber & Latex has a feeling one cannot explain, the feeling on my body gives me pleasure shakes. Role Playing, well I am a sissy baby so any playing is towards that and my other is high heels but there again as all little girls do in real life we play in mummy's shoes.

The ones that are not pleasurable to me and are a real tear crying hatred punishment are strong smacking. Being weed on (water sports). Denial of my fetish (not being allowed to be a tied up sissy baby in heels) this one has been extremely harsh the two times I was striped naked and made to sit in the corner as a naughty boy with out any girly thing to play with. Extreme SM (I really do not like getting hurt).

We've played slave/bondage games for years, and always enjoy that.

As for new games, we have recently started puppy play and that seems like fun. We're also going to have a go at crossdressing for sex (I've never actually had sex in female attire, strange but true!!) Plus, we'll be having a go at some 'pick up' games soon.

We discussed water sports, but my wife isn't keen on the idea.

Beth

Although outwardly I tend to be more the Daddy type (as in I really adore DL/LG girls) and since I'm married I can't expect to do any of this type play. Inwardly I tend to be into submissive humilation (5yo diapered boy & 16 yo panty wearing girly girl) so I'd really enjoy Spanking (giving and receiving with my wife) and cross-dressing in general. Water sports are interesting (pants peeing.) Getting out to meet diapered folks is Great!

I suppose this is sick, but remember it is only a fantasy. I get turned on by executions where the victim is forced to wear diapers

and becomes so frightened that they lose control of their bladder and bowels. They do diaper condemned criminals in real life. I guess it is the hopelessness of the situation that gives me a kick. I would never even think of actually doing this, but it is fun to imagine that I am being led to the gallows or gas chamber, and I have been forcefully diapered. Sometimes I am the victim and other times I am the executioner. I always give my imagined victim a last second reprieve (and a diaper change) Has anyone else ever imagined this or am I just really sick in the head?

• Like 1
Guest dragonmaster4066
:o i would try anything that dont involve pain. i've had enough of that in my life. the hard part is finding someone to try things with!!! :D
  • 9 months later...
Guest Katharsys

Well, since the poll was asking what "new" ones I would like to try, I couldn't check off on any of these - been there, done that - and ended up ripping the t-shirt off...

So, if someone could recommend something that wasn't on the list...